Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter (23775 Views)

Home On The Rock. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child / Looking To Furnish Your Family Home On A Budget ? See Items For Sale Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by penny01502: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2014
okpara ugo: Some girls fear goat.

I also met a man who fears chicken.
All these people need deliverance..

So the woman no see broom or slippas ?
na witch spider no slippers needed for such spider

maybe she's not a christian, she suppose use holy ghost fire
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by justi4jesu(f): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2014
penny01502: wetin come concern you for d talk huuhhh?

Ask urself that question undecided undecided Apro.. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by tuffgongjo(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2014
Wonder shall never cease.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2014
crackhaus: Arachnophobia at its worst grin
brother,please whats the meaning of Per Aspera,Ad Astra? Is it the same as Per Ardua,Ad Astra?
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Silensa(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Oyinbo madness. She for throw the spider bomb instead of burning her house.
If Nah for my Naija na hand wey some kpako pikin go use kill the spider.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Shine1177: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2014
It may sound foolish of her but you will have to be in her shoe to know the level of phobia some has for common insects (it makes them behave irrationally). I remember how a lady we served together back then use to scream on sighting a cockroach in her room, even in the night. Thanks to men in the house cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by justi4jesu(f): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2014
penny01502: wetin come concern you for d talk huuhhh?

The same tin wey concern u for my own talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Reference(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2014
Odunharry: After their return from Brazil World
cup,Super Eagles
players were so ashamed of their
great failure that
they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be
recognized Mikel obi disguised
himself as a monk,while walking
round the street of Jos,suddenly an
old lady walked up to him and
said"Hi Mikel".Mikel was amazed and
annoyed that the old woman could
recognise
him,disappointed,he went home
and dressed as a
Mallam. Again he bumped into the same old
lady and she said "How do you do
Mikel? Confused, Mikel asked "But
how do you recognise me
Mama?.the old lady laughed out
loud and said"Are you stupid or what? Its me Joseph Yobo"

Hahaha. Now this is becoming ridiculous.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by ichommy(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2014
berem: What she should have used a slipper or shoe to kill,she used a lighter? She for kukuma use bomb na?

Smh

grin
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Gidikid(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2014
Very wise
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2014
If na yoruba woman D̶̲̥̅̊εγ
Will say na ise aye.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2014
phobia what? what's the fear of spider?
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2014
berem: What she should have used a slipper or shoe to kill,she used a lighter? She for kukuma use bomb na?

Smh

lmao! That can only happen in borno.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2014

Smh
Abi ooo.... LOL
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Foolishness @ its peak
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by crackhaus: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
jossi994: brother,please whats the meaning of Per Aspera,Ad Astra? Is it the same as Per Ardua,Ad Astra?
They kind of mean the same thing in context, but it's different words....kind of like synonyms.

Aspera - Hardship, Rough road
Ardua - Struggle, Adversity
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Silensa: Oyinbo madness. She for throw the spider bomb instead of burning her house.
If Nah for my Naija na hand wey some kpako pikin go use kill the spider.
cheesycheesy
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
penny01502: na witch spider no slippers needed for such spider

maybe she's not a christian, she suppose use holy ghost fire

I just heard a new name.

Holy ghost thunder...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by tosynbolade(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
cococandy: Cockroach[color=#006600][/color]es have that effect on me.
I don't blame her.
. Na wa oooooo,see your life
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Emilliw3m(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
stecy4real: Don’t get caught in a web of bad decisions. A woman in Hutchinson, Kansas, is charged with arson after police say she set her home on fire during an attempt to kill a spider, the Hutchinson News reports. Ginny M. Griffith, 34, told officers she used a cigarette lighter to set some towels on fire around 1:30 a.m., Friday. She was hoping to catch the little arachnid with the flaming towels and burn it to death, according to WTSP. It’s unclear if she ever caught the spider, but the fire that resulted did necessitate intervention from the fire department. Five units were summoned and managed to control the fire, which they said had multiple points of origin, within a matter of minutes. Griffith’s aggravated arson charge stems from the fact that the other half of the duplex was occupied when the blaze began. No one, besides potentially the spider, was injured in the fire and the building only suffered light smoke damage.

Op is the woman from Nigeria. Rely Asap
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Gentlemimi2: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nobleval: American madness.btw...#Welcome Back Home! After their return from
Brazil world kup,super
eagles players were
ashamed of their failure
that they decided to
disguise themselves so as not to be recognised...
Mikel disguised himself as a
monk. While walking on
the streets of
Lagos,suddenly, an old lady walked up to him &
said,
''Hi, Mikel!'' Amazed &
annoyed that an old Lady
had seen through his
disguise,he went back & dressed like a Mallam.
Again he bumped into the
same old lady & she
said:''where re u going to,
Mikel?''
Konfused & puzzled,he asked, ''but how did you
recognise me Mama?''
The old lady laughed out
loud & said,''are u stupid or
what? Oloshi. Its me,
Yobo.''
LMAO!!! Cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by nellyzkid(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hmmm it sounds strange
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Olusanya333(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
cococandy: Cockroaches have that effect on me.
I don't blame her.
Ha....ROACHES,those creeping things sad **scratches body** embarassed
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by stecy4real: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Emilliw3m she cant be nigeria na,we dnt do such dumb tinz
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by stecy4real: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Emilliw3m she cant be nigeria na,we dnt do such dumb tinz
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by ola4yinka(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
ileobatojo: Was she under the influence of alcohol or drugs? Cos it takes a certain level of stuupid to set several towels on fire inside your house shocked shocked shocked just to catch a spider. Unbelievable.
Believe me some people are so scared of spiders that they can do anything to get rid of it!
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
crackhaus:
They kind of mean the same thing in context, but it's different words....kind of like synonyms.

Through struggle,to the stars. Right?
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
crackhaus:

Per Ardua,Ad Astra-Through struggle,to the stars. Right?
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who snap the spider.. Rocking mtn bis on pc. Click my signature
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by obi123: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
i'm like that with foxes, they are the bane of my existence , when i see one no matter how far it is from me, i literally freeze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / 2 Siblings Burnt To Death In Jesse Down In Delta Today(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.