Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Never Dated Before At 22? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Dated Before At 22? (5757 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... / Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Dated Before At 22? by tenik: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2006
At 22, she has never dated, wat do y,all tink, is she normal, she,s too fine n believes too much of herself. she can,t truly love a guy
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by retro(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2006
Of course she's normal. Maybe she isn't into dating and she just wants to meet the right guy and settle down. She perfectly normal and I admire her.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by diddy4(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2006
ok, why cant u love a guy? its quite normal maybe u havent found d guy u want. but if i were dere i wud have dated you.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by mukina2: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2006
she's normal it's just that she hasnt seen the right guy yet
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Skidoc(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2006
She's definitely too proud/choosy. That must be it. angry
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by retro(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2006
Skidoc:

Lmfao. I knew someone was going to say that.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Skidoc(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2006
retro:

Lmfao. I knew someone was going to say that.

Well, isn't it true?
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by retro(f): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2006
I wouldn't say that. Maybe she doesn't want to start dating yet.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2006
yeah, but a gurl has got to be Choosy lol cheesy im extremely Choosy when it Comes to guys, well basically it applys to almost thing
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Skidoc(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2006
Rhodalyn:

yeah, but a girl has got to be Choosy lol cheesy

I agree with you but in this girl's case,

Skidoc:

Her own must be too much.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by tenik: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2006
tanks, but dnt really care. ok am normal. hardly met guys dat look exactly like usher raymond, cant just love someone who will scare me at night. oh please!!!!
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by diddy4(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2006
tenik, have u seen me? when u see me u will change your mind. wink
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by retro(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2006
tenik:

tanks, but dnt really care. ok am normal. hardly met guys that look exactly like usher raymond, can't just love someone who will scare me at night. oh please!!!!

Skidok, you're right. If you're looking for guys who look like Usher, you'll remain single for the rest of your life. This is crazy.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by tenik: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2006
hey, am not. its wat i want okay, usher is perfect in all, dats wat i,ll get
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by diddy4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2006
on a second tot, tenik, u are dreaming so better become a nun cuzz usher is one and not two.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by tenik: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2006
hey diddy. if i dnt get usher then i,ll get some like him . am gonna keep u posted wen i get him, lol. going out anyway. will be back for my replies,
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by diddy4(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2006
and i tot only my kid sister was an obsessed fan. well, goodluck with your search but remember, it aint about loving the perfect person cuzz no one is perfect. it is about loving the imperfect person perfectly. so keep me posted.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by retro(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2006
Edited.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by desiree(f): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2006
There is nothing wrong with a girl not dating at 22, she probably the serious type and doesn't just wan to be with anybody until she is ready. I'd say she is perfectly normal.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Seun(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2006
Some (few) women have better things to do with their lives than the endless pursuit of "love".

It's perfectly normal. No, it's extra-ordinary and special. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by mukina2: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2006
Seun:

Some (few) women have better things to do with their lives than the endless pursuit of "love".

It's perfectly normal. No, it's extra-ordinary and special. cheesy

soo true life aint all about love
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Busta(f): 2:36am On Jul 17, 2006
seun and Mukina said it all

more to life than guys and dating.
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Hotstepper(f): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2006
shez normal and just like me, I don't believe in jumping into a relationship and jumping out and must have dated 1 million guyz b4 u finaly say I do. i think datz how relationships should be, shez perfectly normal and also means she gat her priority right as in she knowz wat she wants
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by iice(f): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2006
Busta:

seun and Mukina said it all

more to life than guys and dating.

Sooo agree with you
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by tenik: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2006
am normal hehehe, i am actually choosy but i just can,t try to be fake. wen i dont like a guy,s look he would always read it on my face. But the fine ones, they all have bad manners, cant stand that too. so i,ll remain Me and Guys would stay far until i finally meet my hubby usher tongue
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Bisanke(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
Whoooaaaa!!! This is a normal thing. Yeah i know sum people who don't date until they finish there education too all that stuff is normal but its hard to find people like that

@retro smileylol i knew someone was gonna say that too lol
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Viper(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
I think i like most ladies in this thread.If you are in lagos and will like to go outting(not date) just a "get 2 meet" holla at my email cheesy

@question
She is normal. She is either the serious type or the church type
either way, i appreciate her very very well. smiley
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Douzy(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2006
There is nothing wrong with not dating before 22 (there could be several legitimate and normal reasons for that), provided it doesn't mean that the person never talks nor relates with others (of the opposite sex). Personally, I never really dated until I was 22 (just wondering if I was even supposed to start dating then . . . lol).
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by mukina2: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2006
lol, cheesy
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by whitelexi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2006
Girls have a way of protecting themselves with words from the inside, Look at it from another angle, what if she's not normal, i cant possibly see a normal girl that wont catch the attraction of a man, she must have a big problem, i know girls that men run from, i even know some right now, so if u never made a man turn his neck either cos of ur good heart or good looks or even ur innocence, then u r not normal! grin
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by Douzy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2006
@whitelexi

What are we talkin 'bout here: not appearing attractive to the opposite sex or not wanting to date (until further notice)?
Re: Never Dated Before At 22? by whitelexi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2006
both, not appearing attractive in spirit, mind and body is from the other point of view which i have just suggested, not wanting to date is from every girl's point of view - the way they always protect their major issues that they cant deal with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Dating A Single Mother / Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.