Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... (1165 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by lopjohnny(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
I noticed some things done in a relationship and almost everybody does it,,,
if you have dated before,, then you must have done these things,,
1# you must have calls your bf/gf to say "I just wanted to greet you
2# you must have asked your bf/gf to speak with your friends whenever you are making call
3# you must have told your bf/gf your best food
4# you must have given your selves one or two pet names
5# when you are just dating, you must have wished you two could wed in two weeks time (when the relationship is still fresh)
6# whenever he/she calls you must have at least excuse yourself by moving out from where you are either with your friends or family members
7#
8#
7 and 8 for others that are not included here,,
Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by menix(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Op, oya go nd wash the plate mummy nd daddy use chop this morning..
Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by damilareoye: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2015
grin

cheesy

Yes
Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by McCarlito(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2015
OP just fall in love and outlined lists of things he is doing... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice list son.... U'll be a grown man some day cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2015
I go with 5 cheesy
Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by menix(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Sexipea:
I go with 5 cheesy

Small gal like u having boy fwend..
Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by harffie(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2015
McCarlito:
OP just fall in love and outlined lists of things he is doing... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice list son.... U'll be a grown man some day cool cool cool
Ye
Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Have Dated Before,,, Then You Must Have Done These... by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? / WTH!! Instagram Model Posts A Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like Immediately Af / Is She Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.