Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex (2082 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined / I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by achangeofheart: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
I was secretly going through her chat and saw her conversation with her ex boyfriend;
Ex:Now that you are around,when ll u come say hi to me
My gf:when ll you b free
Ex:maybe weekend
My gf:let see how it goes
.....Reasonable advise only,what do you guys expect me to do,I work in lagos and she stays in ibadan.
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Vivly(f): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
U went to see and u saw huh?
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by k2039: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
I assume seeing each other means bleeping each other on that chat(I may be wrong but I'm 89.9percent sure about that).

You are just a figure head boyfriend.
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by seunfly: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
My friend, he is not an ex, may be they ar only seperated and am sure one of u is the assistant BF.
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by 190: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
nawa ooh

Nigerian girls again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
I'm a girl but hate two timers,just bleep her and dump her.if she think she's smart then be smarter
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by 190: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sniffa: I'm a girl but hate two timers,just bleep her and dump her.if she think she's smart then be smarter

well can you please phuck and dump me too embarassed
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
I ll gladly do no sweats,but make sure u dont runaway when i start
190:

well can you please phuck and dump me too embarassed
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by 190: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sniffa: I ll gladly do no sweats,but make sure u dont runaway when i start

yippeee so u agree to have s-e-x with me

yippeee grin grin grin

when would you dump me then grin grin grin
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
When l'm done with u
190:

yippeee so u agree to have s-e-x with me

yippeee grin grin grin

when would you dump me then grin grin grin
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
personally, i think you got want you wer luking for going through her chats. ''doubts'' insecurity'' and you deserve it
i dont see any big deal in that chat, nowhr did she jokingly say ''hope you do have some condoms left''.
it is mere suspicion to me and nothing more, just take you mind off it and stop going through ha chats.
some ex are still friends and no big deal
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by 190: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sniffa: When l'm done with u

damn!
so wen are we having s-e-x grin
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
When u turn 100
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by 190: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sniffa: When u turn 100

be nice to me, i'll buy you ice-cream
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
I'm not a lil girl,i do ganja not icecream
190:

be nice to me, i'll buy you ice-cream
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by djeezy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
@op, why did you secretly go through her chat? Now you want to give yourself hypertension. Well basically getting rid of an ex could be arduous oft times expecially when the girl delves into another relationship forthwith. Mere siting the chats to me is not sufficient corroboration, mayhap they are just friends. I understand your plight. Caution and confront her with a tete a tete conversation if you so deem it apt.
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by ashmanpolo: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Some replies are so annoying here. So what's d big deal if he goes through her phone. At times a man needs to confirm that he's not 'Mugu 10' or above.
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by baibijayyahoo(f): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2013
^^smh
so because you scared of bin mugu10, you sneak up and read ha chat! mtchheeeew... out of point abeg! say something else!
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by ashmanpolo: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
^^smh
so because you scared of bin mugu10, you sneak up and read ha chat! mtchheeeew... out of point abeg! say something else!

Niggah!!! i don't need to sneak on her. My girl leaves her phone with me all day at times n i do dat too. So what d eff are we hiding?
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by donvinchi: 3:37am On Feb 18, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
personally, i think you got want you wer luking for going through her chats. ''doubts'' insecurity'' and you deserve it
i dont see any big deal in that chat, nowhr did she jokingly say ''hope you do have some condoms left''.
it is mere suspicion to me and nothing more, just take you mind off it and stop going through ha chats.

No big deal abi. If it was ur guy's ex will u boldly say"no big deal"

1 Like

Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2013
ashmanpolo:

Niggah!!! i don't need to sneak on her. My girl leaves her phone with me all day at times n i do dat too. So what d eff are we hiding?

^^^ Those who guard their phones usually have something to hide. I see no problem in my BF going thru my phone. Ive nothing to hide. angry
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by ashmanpolo: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

^^^ Those who guard their phones usually have something to hide. I see no problem in my BF going thru my phone. Ive nothing to hide. angry

Sure
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by 190: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2013
angry
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2013
190: nawa ooh

Nigerian girls again grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin Always making the headlines grin grin

For christ sake.... this na Monday morning... grin grin
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Acidosis(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

grin grin grin grin What a monday morning joke grin

So a man can not go through her girl's phone? what a joke!
The day she question me for going through your chats is the last day we'll ever see.. smiley
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Acidosis(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Correct!

1 Like

Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2013
Here is my conclusion;

Guys always go through your girlfriend's phone (whenever your mind tells u).. Do not wait untill you meet her on bed with your best friend/her ex.. It could be very dangerous, you might even attack both of them with a weapon and that would lead you to jail.
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by ashmanpolo: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Acidosis: Here is my conclusion;

Guys always go through your girlfriend's phone (whenever your mind tells u).. Do not wait untill you meet her on bed with your best friend/her ex.. It could be very dangerous, you might even attack both of them with a weapon and that would lead you to jail.

You are very very on point. Why won't i check my girl's phone na
Re: I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex by Sijo01(f): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2013
Acidosis:

So a man can not go through her girl's phone? what a joke!
The day she question me for going through your chats is the last day we'll ever see.. smiley

You need to do some review, swthrt.

@op, developing HBP can be avoided if you just ask her for explanation.... for going through her phone, its no big deal, you did the right thing.

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Ladies Make That Mess Up Their Relationship With Men / She Has Agreed! O Yes!!! / Marrying Beauty Or Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.