Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31280 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya you want my attention?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: Oh MissMieiya is either a lesbian or a homosexual sympathizer, lol, no wonder!

I'm cracking up. You poor deluded soul! Are either of those titles supposed to offend me?

I'm straight, but I have no problem being called gay. Call me gay all you like. *smacks your áss* wink

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm cracking up. You poor deluded soul! Are either or those titles supposed to offend me?

I'm straight, but I have no problem being called gay. Call be gay all you like. *smacks your áss* wink
I'm bored already
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: Its none of your business and you quote me when I didn't even notice you undecided

Yes, it's none of my business what two consenting adults do with their bodies. How does my quoting you change that? Are you one of those two consenting adults?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: I'm bored already

Unsurprising. Your brain capacity is too low to sustain conversation.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: MissMeiya you want my attention?

Sorry, not interested in mouth-breathing droolers. When they start becoming annoying, I occasionally take the time out to explain their stupidity to them. I'm a good Samaritan that way.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:
Sorry, not interested in mouth-breathing droolers. When they start becoming annoying, I occasionally take the time out to explain their stupidity to them. I'm a good Samaritan that way.
MissMeiya:
Unsurprising. Your brain capacity is too low to sustain conversation.
you know what you can do for your low-life-buttstuffing-homofagot friends? Invite them to live with you in America cos as long as they are here, we gon catch them, flog them, beat them and throw them to jail. I don't want them dead anyway. All these attack on people who are defending the integrity of Nigeria will actually not do any good. MissMeiya is vexing grin you are insulting firstEVA who has done nothing wrong to you, issorai, there is God ooooooooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA:

Stay over there. You're leaking.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Stay over there. You're leaking.
No way, that must be you friends' arsse leaking poo after all the walls of the anus have collapsed due to constant backdoor intercourse grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: No way, that must be you friends' arsse leaking poo after all the walls of the anus have collapsed due to constant backdoor intercourse grin

You think about ánal a lot, huh? Is that why you're in this thread? Looking for tips?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

You think about ánal a lot, huh? Is that why you're in this thread? Looking for tips?
sorry o missmeiya, were you at any point in your life rap ed by a horse? Pls answer sincerely.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: sorry o missmeiya, were you at any point in your life rap ed by a horse? Pls answer sincerely.

That's an odd question. Logically, the fact that you are asking it after I inquired after YOUR séxual proclivities suggests that this is something that happened to you.

My sympathies.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's an odd question. Logically, the fact that you are asking it after I inquired after YOUR séxual proclivities suggests that this is something that happened to you.

My sympathies.
stop dodging the question. Lets try again, did you sleep with a hyena as a teenager?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: stop dodging the question. Lets try again, did you sleep with a hyena as a teenager?

I'm truly sorry for your experience, but if you're looking for someone to emphasize with, I can't help you.

Why don't you try starting a thread for animal rápe victims like yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's an odd question.
My sympathies.
did you say odd? Is there really anything odd nowadays? Aren't you in America where anything goes? Still can't believe a homosexual sympathizer would ever use the word "odd"
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: did you say odd? Is there really anything odd nowadays? Aren't you in America where anything goes? Still can't believe a homosexual sympathizer would ever use the word "odd"

You seem to find many things difficult to understand.

My cyanide prescription is still available for you. It won't improve your condition, but it will stop it from getting worse.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm truly sorry for your experience, but if you're looking for someone to emphasize with, I can't help you.

Why don't you try starting a thread for animal rápe victims like yourself?
as a matter of fact, you are the one who needs empathy, miss garbage in and garbage out, must you buy everything sold to you by the west? I sympathize with you cos of the second class life you live over there like a slave.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
If you want to help, take your homofagot friends to USA, that will be appreciated, apart from that, that cyanide in your possession will be consumed by your friends after Nigerians are through with them
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: as a matter of fact, you are the one who needs empathy, miss garbage in and garbage out, must you buy everything sold to you by the west? I sympathize with you cos of the second class life you live over there like a slave.

You don't seem to know the definition of empathy. I'll give you a clue. It does not mean sympathy.

The irony of your anti-West tirade. Your homophobia was imposed on you by your former colonial masters. Before they came to "save" you, it was accepted in Africa.

So, you don't have my empathy, but you do have my sympathy.

Your life seems so sad and meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

You don't seem to know the definition of empathy. I'll give you a clue. It does not mean sympathy.

The irony of your anti-West tirade. Your homophobia was imposed on you by your former colonial masters. Before they came to "save" you, it was accepted in Africa.

So, you don't have my empathy, but you do have my sympathy.

Your life seems so sad and meaningless.
oh please shut the hell up crazy stupid fool! Take your message to hell with you, I want none of it. Like I said, the only way you can help is assisting the gay arsse friends of yours out of this country.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: oh please shut the hell up crazy stupid fool! Take your message to hell with you, I want none of it. Like I said, the only way you can help is assisting the gay arsse friends of yours out of this country.

I know, I know, knowledge makes you scared and agitated. I know your brain can't cope. Shhh... it's ok, don't cry. Take a sip of this:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jrnlK3jUYUY/UYBm33gl1XI/AAAAAAAAF2w/Of7dbYvK7EU/s1600/P1140860.JPG[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I know, I know, knowledge makes you scared and agitated. I know your brain can't cope. Shhh... it's ok, don't cry. Take a sip of this:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jrnlK3jUYUY/UYBm33gl1XI/AAAAAAAAF2w/Of7dbYvK7EU/s1600/P1140860.JPG[/img]
I actually select the knowledge i acquire, definitely not the type that says its ok for two men to get down.
but miss you wicked o! Why put that image there, this is a gay themed thread and many gays are seriously searching for something like that to drink sad now, they will go look for it. May God have mercy on your wicked soul, amen.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: I actually select the knowledge i acquire, definitely not the type that says its ok for two men to get down.
but miss you wicked o! Why put that image there, this is a gay themed thread and many gays are seriously searching for something like that to drink sad now, they will go look for it. May God have mercy on your wicked soul, amen.

Cracking up. You don't need to tell me you pick and choose knowledge. You don't have enough space in your brain for it all.

Just trying to help ease the ache in your brain. If you won't accept my generously offered euthanasia, then go drool somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Cracking up. You don't need to tell me you pick and choose knowledge. You don't have enough space in your brain for it all.

Just trying to help ease the ache in your brain. If you won't accept my generously offered assistance, then go drool somewhere else.
keep cracking up till you can crack no more. Your own brain is programmed to accept every new thing the "civilized" world has to offer, and you say its odd to sleep with animals. I'm really not sure you idioot know what you are in for.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: keep cracking up till you can crack no more. Your own brain is programmed to accept new thing the "civilized" world has to offer, and you say its odd to sleep with animals. I'm really nit sure you idioot know what you are in for.

As I am not a hate-filled busybody like yourself, I offer you all the pity I can summon.

The blinding ignorance in you will kill you soon enough and end your suffering. And that of those forced to encounter you.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
SimonAndal:
Nobody misses me. Not even Masonkz. Terrible! ALU!!!!

I F**KING MISS YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
MiguelMi6: I think approach and presentation matters a lot.He presented himself as a naughty romantic jerk,I think I like that about him,do I need say he's cute,and he wasn't joking about the no 9 he got down there.

Lawd have mercy.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
CyrusLevi: Got same here undecided

Omigosh is this me Pleaseeee cry

I promise you won't regret it
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Omigosh is this me Pleaseeee cry

I promise you won't regret it
I'll reply you ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
masonkz:

Lawd have mercy.

Why r u speechless?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
masonkz:

Lawd have mercy.

ohh please!, come to kano, and kaduna i can guarantee 11 n 12inchs, da worst part this this dudes with such weapons are arund 22-24 yrz.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by henchamb(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Koolmexxi: Well OP, U do realise dey put him on dat list jus to make ur lyks in dis part of the world feel beta and important. Africa and some other parts of the world still hold dear to morals and won't hesitate to condemn any moral wrongdoing which negates not jus our culture and traditions but also our religion. Westerners are quick to condemn polygamy and some of us saw some sense in dat but now dey turn around propagate homosexuality like it's a norm. Imagine the irony of a gay couple adopting babies born by a straight couple. SMH...

i guess corruption and mumuness id your culture abi na nad governance is your tradition. we that are straight what have we achieved globally. lets congratulate the young man while praying he makes the right choice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan And His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Today (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Lumberjack Jacket On The Set Of New Movie (photos) / Is Rapper Eve A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.