Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31211 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

You disgusting rodent. Don't ever try to PM me again, you worthless piece of shít.
calm down sweerie, dont be mad at me ok, i dont know how else to get to you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: beryl04 how many shitholes have you digged today? or how many pervs have digged yours. MissMeiya, are you a lez, i love lezbians, leave these creatures alone, what you need is me grin.SimonAndal why do you write in red, apart from being a homo are you also a lunatic? I hear madmen like bright colours.goshap which pampers do you wear? masonkz, hezron wannabe how yansh banging market? GSKing, the queen who wants to be addresses as a king, i love lez, hope you are sexy tongue MiguelMi6, messanger of hezron, howdy, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.CyrusLevi how do you sleep at night knowing one day you will end up in jail? am i leaving any gay out?

Fucking attention seeking imp!
Begone u dolt!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yeah! He had to correctly spell our respective user names so as to provoke a response.undecided

Young man, we get your point. Kindly stay out of my mentions, okay? And please, learn to get my user name out of your mouth, it's not a dyick!

I refuse to feed the troll.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
beryl04:

Fucking attention seeking imp!
Begone u dolt!
sharrap dirty thing. toto don finish, you dey find man yansh, may thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: sharrap dirty thing. toto don finish, you dey find man yansh, may thunder fire you!

Yeah u've been noticed ,now swerve!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm reporting it for creating a new username after being banned.

gringringrin

beryl04:

That girl needs help,I pity those that has d misfortune of being around her.

gringringringringrin

These have to be the funniest posts I've seen today on nl

grin

chaiii, it's unfair o

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: calm down sweerie, dont be mad at me ok, i dont know how else to get to you.

Here's an idea: DON'T. While you're at it, get your hand out of your stained panties and unfollow me. Feeble-minded halfwit.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: beryl04 how many shitholes have you digged today? or how many pervs have digged yours. MissMeiya, are you a lez, i love lezbians, leave these creatures alone, what you need is me grin.SimonAndal why do you write in red, apart from being a homo are you also a lunatic? I hear madmen like bright colours.goshap which pampers do you wear? masonkz, hezron wannabe how yansh banging market? GSKing, the queen who wants to be addressed as a king, i love lez, hope you are sexy tongue MiguelMi6, messanger of hezron, howdy, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.CyrusLevi how do you sleep at night knowing one day you will end up in jail? am i leaving any gay out?
_

Yeah, Osama Bin-Laden. I hear he gives expert blowjobss.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
GSKing: Yeah! He had to correctly spell our respective user names so as to provoke a response.undecided

Young man, we get your point. Kindly stay out of my mentions, okay? And please, learn to get my user name out of your mouth, it's not a dyick!

I refuse to feed the troll.
Trust me if diicckks were to fly,his mouth would be an airport grin grin.

Closeted homophobes like him enjoy hating for fun.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Yeah, Osama Bin-Laden. I hear he gives expert blowjobss.
Faints grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: beryl04 how many shitholes have you digged today? or how many pervs have digged yours. MissMeiya, are you a lez, i love lezbians, leave these creatures alone, what you need is me grin.SimonAndal why do you write in red, apart from being a homo are you also a lunatic? I hear madmen like bright colours.goshap which pampers do you wear? masonkz, hezron wannabe how yansh banging market? GSKing, the queen who wants to be addressed as a king, i love lez, hope you are sexy tongue MiguelMi6, messanger of hezron, howdy, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.CyrusLevi how do you sleep at night knowing one day you will end up in jail? am i leaving any gay out?
gringringringringringrin
I wonder as man go see him fellow man nyash/joystick, him own joystick go begin to rise...
Hmmmshocked.
Ewooo!
people dey o.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringringringringringrin
I wonder as man go see him fellow man nyash/joystick, him own joystick go begin to rise...
Hmmmshocked.
Ewooo!
people dey o.
if you've got a huge backside, i can guarantee,main wont only rise but cud stuff itself into ur shithole.*thee shouldest worry,imma gentle lover,easily get bored*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringringringringringrin
Hmmmshocked.
Ewooo!
people dey o.

Don't let me get started on you Kelvin. I've seen your designs. I'd advise you to back away.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
goshap: if you've got a huge backside, i can guarantee,main wont only rise but cud stuff itself into ur shithole.*thee shouldest worry,imma gentle lover,easily get bored*
Waris dis 1 saying? undecided
Did i ask U to explain anything 4 me?
Abeg face ur front jare
Naijaboy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Don't let me get started on you Kelvin. I've seen your designs. I'd advise you to back away.
And who is talking abt designz here Mr. Man
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
And who is talking abt designz here Mr. Man

As in, you should mind your business, since no one called you. I've seen your designs, so don't let me disgrace you. Just exit this thread and unfollow.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Waris dis 1 saying? undecided
Did i ask U to explain anything 4 me?
Abeg face ur front jare
com'on na itz for explicit members only. is it me or i think uv got it.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

As in, you should mind your business, since no one called you. I've seen your designs, so don't let me disgrace you. Just exit this thread and unfollow.
Lolz...
Pls i wouldnt mind if U disgrace me. It's been long i got disgraced.

It's better being real dan acting fake... If U are gay, be open about it. Y hide it??
A guy using a female profile.
U are afraid of d 14years or what
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz...
Pls i wouldnt mind if U disgrace me. It's been long i got disgraced.

It's better being real dan acting fake... If U are gay, be open about it. Y hide it??
A guy using a female profile.
U are afraid of d 14years or what

Obviously you are unfamiliar with my username. How old are you, small boy? If you don't know anyone in this thread, what are you doing in here?

If you were smart, you would already know all the IT people on Nairaland. You're wasting opportunities to learn from professionals in your field to come and spew garbage in threads that have nothing to do with you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Obviously you are unfamiliar with my username. How old are you, small boy? If you don't know anyone in this thread, what are you doing in here?

If you were smart, you would already know all the IT people on Nairaland.
That's not what we are saying.... It doesnt matter if i am small boy or an old man. Atleast every Nairalander knows i am a boy.
Xo U dat is an old man/ co-own NL, Why fake ur gender?? Are U tired of being a guy

Oya, over to my designz. Pls i would want U to disgrace me o.

You that have learnt 4rm proffesionalz, pls kan U show us what U got or ur achievments so far??

See, Mr. Man, if U no knw wetin U go talk u berra sharap ur mouth.
Is it not U i saw few days ago begging 4 work in one particular thread like that?
People who are good in what they do dont beg 4 work the way U did...
My designz maybe poor but i have made a lota and i am still making money 4rm it and i have gone places and met influential people, courtesy of my crappy designz... When was the last time U see me beg 4 work on NL? and how many of my recent works have U seen??
At my age, what and what were ur achievments?? U want kum dey run mouth with me.

Na u get dis thread? Xo why tell me weda to comment or NOT? Or did i quote ur post or mention ur moniker in my first post here?? U just hating at me unnecessary like say i collect work 4rm U. And U made it obvious by talking abt my design when U quoted me here..mtcheew
Abeg U no get talk U dis faker.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Creamish(f): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
CyrusLevi: Monumental loss!

That's better,I've heard catastrophic waste.

grin ...nice humor.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just keep it cool Kelvin you don't want to become one of those things that hate unneccessarily.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
That's not what we are saying.... It doesnt matter if i am small boy or an old man. Atleast every Nairalander knows i am a boy.
Xo U dat is an old man/ co-own NL, Why fake ur gender?? Are U tired of being a guy

*blank stare* This boy doesn't know how to read. Let me spell it out: Just because YOU are too clueless to know who I am, doesn't mean anyone else is. But go ahead, tell yourself I'm an man, if your small mind can't comprehend any other possibilities.

I warned you to face your business.

RE: Those things you call designs. hope you can still edit your old threads, so no one can see those WordArt, clip art, 1997 cartoons you call graphic design. I felt bad when I first saw the way people were making fun of you, and I wanted to send you some design textbooks. But maybe those people had a reason to mock you other than your utter lack of ability.

Just unfollow while you haven't truly managed to annoy me. None of this has anything to do with you.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

You that have learnt 4rm proffesionalz, pls kan U show us what U got or ur achievments so far??

Is it not U i saw few days ago begging 4 work in one particular thread like that?
My designz maybe poor but i have made a lota and i am still making money 4rm it and i have gone places and met influential people, courtesy of my crappy designz... When was the last time U see me beg 4 work on NL? and how many of my recent works have U seen??
At my age, what and what were ur achievments?? U want kum dey run mouth with me.

Loool so your little brain thought of more to say? Now your pride is hurt. I don't put my work on here because I'm not an ÍDIOT. Nairaland is full of crazies. Exhibit A. No one knows who I really am on here, and that's the way I like it. If you think I'm going to tell you who I am, what I've done and what I do, over a silly argument, I'm going to enjoy watching you wait. Life is bigger than the internet, boy. And opportunities exist everywhere. On an anonymous forum like this, you don't know who is watching or who you're talking to. They could be your future employer, client or mentor.

As for the logo thread, if I see potential clients, no shít I'm going to approach them. Obviously you haven't learned anything in your "career" but how to make empty brags on an anonymous forum. Big boy.

Lwkmd "I have gone places and met influential people"
As if that's even an achievement. You should aspire to BE an influential person. You really don't know how to grow your career, if this is the way you behave. The people who follow me who could mentor you are seeing the things I'm quoting from you. But you don't care about that, because you have your pocket change and you're satisfied with your low level.

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Na u get dis thread? Xo why tell me weda to comment or NOT? Or did quote ur post or mention ur moniker in my first post here?? U just hating at me unnecessary like say i collect work 4rm U. And U made it obvious by talking abt my design when U quoted me here..mtcheew

Jesu!!!

Kelvin I no know say you dey vex like this shocked

cool
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Little boy. You should be able to recognize the kind of spelling and grammar a professional uses when they write. If you actually want to grow up. I really was thinking about helping you. I hope you learn something. I'm not even pressed about whatever nonsense you wrote up there, because I know I hurt your feelings. But I warned you twice to mind your damn business.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Jesu!!!

Kelvin I no know say you dey vex like this shocked

cool

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya: Little boy. You should be able to recognize the kind of spelling and grammar a professional uses when they write. If you actually want to grow up. I really was thinking about helping you. I hope you learn something. I'm not even pressed about whatever nonsense you wrote up there, because I know I hurt your feelings. But I warned you twice to mind your damn business.

Hmmm... Na wa o.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
olubukato:

Chief!!!

Kelvin your boy is vexing cry

Good evening sir grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

No you don't. Your thoughts have been clouded by your new special friend! Avada Kedavra!

Yea he's special alright, and so are you! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

All these young men comparing c*ck size...y'all should see Masonkz's. Then you'll STFU!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

obayaya:

Chief!!!

Kelvin your boy is vexing cry

Good evening sir grin

Oga mi, na so me too see am o. Good evening boss..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.