Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31279 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
MiguelMi6: Aposto que seus todos os meninos de sua familia sao hossexuais,bissexuais ou transgeneros.Voce sao cobra venenosa qua precisa reabilitacao.Poder voce nao morrer de parada cardiaca causa dos homossexuais.
English darling This is Nairaland.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014
MiguelMi6: Aposto que seus todos os meninos de sua familia sao hossexuais,bissexuais ou transgeneros.Voce sao cobra venenosa qua precisa reabilitacao.Poder voce nao morrer de parada cardiaca causa dos homossexuais.

CyrusLevi: English darling This is Nairaland.

It's Portuguese... Hope I tried shaa, I do well with Spanish though...

it reads

I bet all boys in your family are gay, bisexual or transgender. You are a poisonous snake that need isolation or rehabilitation. Hope you do not die of cardiac arrest or heart problem because of
homosexuals. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2014
GSKing:

It's Portuguese... Hope I tried shaa, I do well with Spanish though...

it reads

Oh God,that was deep.FirstEva sorry tongue.Thanks GSKing.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: English darling This is Nairaland.
Sorry Cyrus,love doing that.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
MiguelMi6: Sorry Cyrus,love doing that.
Where are you and what are you doing now?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Where are you and what are you doing now?
Home,preparing for Church,let's video chat.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
MiguelMi6: Home,preparing for Church,let's video chat.
Okay.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
FirstEva whatever you said that got you a hidden post was obviously overly homopobic for this forum.

Keep calm and Love Gays.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
CyrusLevi: FirstEva whatever you said that got you a hidden post was obviously overly homopobic for this forum.

Keep calm and Love Gays.

I was JUST about to say the same thing LOL

Props to that mod.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

I was JUST about to say the same thing LOL

Props to that mod.
She's a venomous snake that needs isolation or rehabilitation in Miguel's words.

I know men to be very homophobic without reasoning a bit,but women have heart of a mother,they are much understanding but She,she's just too bitchy and bitter.

I hope her life is in place though.There's probably a story to the hate,prolly one day she'll come clean(come out undecided)

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Gudintent: 5:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Testing 1 2 3

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Gudintent: 6:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Howdy peeps, what have I missed grin

Hey Miguel how are you keeping, my love To Hez he is surely missed.

Masonkz how are you doing bro? Hope you being good, what am I reading about an engagement and moi didn't get an invite shocked ... Ur explanation berra be good wink happy for you swt.

GSKing ma'am good to see your handle around again, it sure has been quiet without the good ol gang wink

So y'all know, that was typed up sometime last month when NL came back up, but for some reason I was not able to post angry

Seems I can now

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Gudintent: Howdy peeps, what have I missed grin

Hey Miguel how are you keeping, my love To Hez he is surely missed.

Masonkz how are you doing bro? Hope you being good, what am I reading about an engagement and moi didn't get an invite shocked ... Ur explanation berra be good wink happy for you swt.

GSKing ma'am good to see your handle around again, it sure has been quiet without the good ol gang wink

So y'all know, that was typed up sometime last month when NL came back up, but for some reason I was not able to post angry

Seems I can now

Ahoy Amiga, nice to see you around, wow! someone came back! Welcome back to the hood, lol.

And you didn't miss much, just usgrin

At least you're able to post now

Another hectic day again, time to prepare, have a great day everyonecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2014
goshap: *putting glassees* who r you?
_

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed All these youths sef! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2014
masonkz:

I F**KING MISS YOU!!!
_

No you don't. Your thoughts have been clouded by your new special friend! Avada Kedavra!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
goshap: ohh please!, come to kano, and kaduna i can guarantee 11 n 12inchs, da worst part this this dudes with such weapons are arund 22-24 yrz.
_

All these young men comparing c*ck size...y'all should see Masonkz's. Then you'll STFU!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

All these young men comparing c*ck size...y'all should see Masonkz's. Then you'll STFU!

*blinks* Mr. Mason... grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
^^^^^ LMFAO

I want to kiss this mod.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by FirstEva1: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya: ^^^^^ LMFAO

I want to kiss this mod.
yea, you can kiss Antispambot's arsse, bastard!!!
i see you have interest in a gay fella's dick, now i know what you are doing here. you are just an idioot! a homofagot's dicck will never stand for for a woman remember? you this filthy rat, you are really one stupid mofo! filthy rat!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
^^ u are one heluva sick girl.
Haba!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
beryl04: ^^ u are one of sick girl.
Haba!

Seriously. It just keeping shoving its hands inside, like some kind of mindless creature.

You would think it has better things to do, but it seems not. It doesn't even have enough pride to pretend it has better things to do.

What a sad existence.

I'm reporting it for creating a new username after being banned.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Seriously. It just keeping shoving its hands inside, like some kind of mindless creature.

You would think it has better things to do, but it seems not. It doesn't even have enough pride to pretend it has better things to do.

What a sad existence.

I'm reporting it for creating a new username after being banned.

That girl needs help,I pity those that has d misfortune of being around her.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Homosexuals, fucckking shittholes since 1960
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
*eyeroll* Not in the mood to deal with idiots today. Have a client meeting.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
^^ and there goes another 1.she must have dragged u down here.birds of a feather!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
beryl04 how many shitholes have you digged today? or how many pervs have digged yours. MissMeiya, are you a lez, i love lezbians, leave these creatures alone, what you need is me grin.SimonAndal why do you write in red, apart from being a homo are you also a lunatic? I hear madmen like bright colours.goshap which pampers do you wear? masonkz, hezron wannabe how yansh banging market? GSKing, the queen who wants to be addressed as a king, i love lez, hope you are sexy tongue MiguelMi6, messanger of hezron, howdy, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.CyrusLevi how do you sleep at night knowing one day you will end up in jail? am i leaving any gay out?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
oh i forgot johnfavour, may God have mercy on your butthole
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya: *eyeroll* Not in the mood to deal with idiots today. Have a client meeting.
are you sure you have clients? ur always around. i will like to meet you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: are you sure you have clients? ur always around. i will like to meet you.

You disgusting rodent. Don't ever try to PM me again, you worthless piece of shít.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Checkout Timaya's Outfit On His Video Shoot 'I Concur' Featuring Don Jazzy(pics) / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo / Mike Ezuruonye Meets Dino Melaye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.