Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31269 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
SimonAndal:
Nobody misses me. Not even Masonkz. Terrible! ALU!!!!
*putting glassees* who r you?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

When you are dead, you are unaware--it is only the people around you who suffer. The same is true when you are stúpid.

You're not working hard enough.
its nice too get a female around here,who could really shove it.

i like you.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2014
goshap: its nice too get a female around here,who could really shove it.

i like you.

Honestly speaking,missmelya is dealing with that psychotic biaatch.
Was laughing all the way andd she got more than she bargained for.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 4:55am On Jul 19, 2014
goshap: ohh please!, come to kano, and kaduna i can guarantee 11 n 12inchs, da worst part this this dudes with such weapons are arund 22-24 yrz.
na die b dis oh.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Koolmexxi(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2014
henchamb:

i guess corruption and mumuness id your culture abi na nad governance is your tradition. we that are straight what have we achieved globally. lets congratulate the young man while praying he makes the right choice.

Senior Capital MUMU and Western bootlicker, I hear u....
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

As I am not a hate-filled busybody like yourself, I offer you all the pity I can summon.

The blinding ignorance in you will kill you soon enough and end your suffering. And that of those forced to encounter you.
I just noticed that the only people you are following are homosexuals, you must be as screwed up as they are. Sweetheart be prepared to have a dog for a son in law, I see your daughter coming to you in few years time to say she has fallen in love with a dog, its the new world order, oddities = modernization.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
firstEVA: I just noticed that the only people you are following are homosexuals, you must be a screwed up as they are. Sweetheart be prepared to have a dog for a son in law, I see your daughter coming to you in few years time to say she has fallen in love with a dog, its the new world order, oddities = modernization.
You again? I already told you I'm not interested in mouth breathers.

You've already admitted your inability to comprehend new information, so I'm done with you. Go do something at least marginally productive with your life, since you insist on punishing the world with it.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

You've already admitted your inability to comprehend new information, so I'm done with you. Go do something at least marginally productive with your life, since you insist on punishing the world with it.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

You've already admitted your inability to comprehend new information, so I'm done with you. Go do something at least marginally productive with your life, since you insist on punishing the world with it.]
yea, but you are interested in yansh breathers grin lol

truth is you are just a nuisance trying too hard to force down insane propagandist theories down the throats of gullible minds. I see your futile effort in another post, keep trying my dear, maybe before you take your last breath, you may just make sense to someone. Moronn undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
firstEVA: yea, but you are interested in yansh breathers grin lol

truth is you are just a nuisance trying too hard to force down insane propagandist theories down the throats of gullible minds. I see your futile effort in another post, keep trying my dear, maybe before you take your last breath, you may just make sense to someone. Moronn undecided
Your blather has long outlived its comedy. You're actually stalking me now, and it's revolting. I said: you do not interest me. Stop panting for my attention.

This is the problem with engaging with fools. Now she's stuck to me. How do I scrape her off? Ugh. Get away.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ firsteva u are a sad excuse for a human being. sad

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
beryl04: @ firsteva u are a sad excuse for a human being. sad

Let's just leave the thing alone. It'll get distracted by something else eventually. Maybe choke on its drool.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:
Your blather has long outlived its comedy. You're actually stalking me now, and it's revolting. I said: you do not interest me. Stop panting for my attention.

This is the problem with engaging with fools. Now she's stuck to me. How do I scrape her off? Ugh. Get away.
common fool, you can't be tired yet, you quoted me remember? I was on my own jejely, you quoted me and now you wan run, #dragsherhair# come here you this homosexual sympathizer.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
What is it saying now? *shudder* All the drool pouring from its mouth.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
beryl04: @ firsteva u are a sad excuse for a human being. sad
I tot you wanted to ignore me? Oh I forgot, the female part of your brain has pushed you to me again. Fagggot bastard!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya: What is it saying now? *shudder* All the drool pouring from its mouth.
now you have gotten scared of quoting me, pls don't be. Ode! American puppet.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

Let's just leave the thing alone. It'll get distracted by something else eventually. Maybe choke on its drool.
you are already choking from excreta coming out from beryl04's arse, I guess you prefer poo to drool, crazy mofo undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dammit, it's actually trying to rub itself on me now. If only Nairaland had a block feature. I've never had a thing stalk me before. Guys, yes, but not...whatever this creature is.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
*shudders*

Mods. This thing is now violating rules 1, 2, and 3 simultaneously. I think it needs a timeout from Nairaland to find itself a hobby.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

Jeez that kid is so fuc...king sick.

She's insane. And I guess it's better to leave her to stew in that drool.
What an imbe.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
goshap: ohh please!, come to kano, and kaduna i can guarantee 11 n 12inchs, da worst part this this dudes with such weapons are arund 22-24 yrz.

Lol. No I'll pass.

I'm not into that. lol
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
CyrusLevi: Why r u speechless?

Lol isn't it obvious why I am? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

When you are dead, you are unaware--it is only the people around you who suffer. The same is true when you are stúpid.

You're not working hard enough.

DAAAYYYYUUUUUM!!!!

I must have missed this. You've won ma heart dear grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya: *shudders*

Mods. This thing is now violating rules 1, 2, and 3 simultaneously. I think it needs a timeout from Nairaland to find itself a hobby.

Thanks in advance.
you can mail the super mods, or for quicker result mail oluwaseun, goat. I'm very sure you are the product of a same sex union, yes, your two dads formed your pathetic soul from the fusion of their screwed up semen, and then one of them carried you in his womb intestine for 9 months, after which you were born from the arsee grin wow!

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
I thought it had died somewhere. Certainly smells like it.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm literally grinning cos of the comments on page 11

missmeiya done whooped a bi*tch's asss

buhahahaha! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by 2sa2: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
firstEVA: you can mail the super mods, or for quicker result mail oluwaseun, goat. I'm very sure you are the product of a same sex union, yes, your two dads formed your pathetic soul from the fusion of their screwed up semen, and then one of them carried you in his womb intestine for 9 months, after which you were born from the arsee grin wow!
. Lol
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
firstEVA: you can mail the super mods, or for quicker result mail oluwaseun, goat. I'm very sure you are the product of a same sex union, yes, your two dads formed your pathetic soul from the fusion of their screwed up semen, and then one of them carried you in his womb intestine for 9 months, after which you were born from the arsee grin wow!
lol at carried you in his intestine.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
masonkz:

Lawd have mercy.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Laughing out loud grin grin grin.Nigerians are endowed though,Uche has a big fat one,it scares his fiance everytime grin.I've spoken out too loud grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
firstEVA: common fool, you can't be tired yet, you quoted me remember? I was on my own jejely, you quoted me and now you wan run, #dragsherhair# come here you this homosexual sympathizer.
u guys shld nt fight abeg.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
firstEVA: shut up mumu, no body is born gay! Its a bad behavior which can be unlearnt.
Aposto que seus todos os meninos de sua familia sao hossexuais,bissexuais ou transgeneros.Voce sao cobra venenosa qua precisa reabilitacao.Poder voce nao morrer de parada cardiaca causa dos homossexuais.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction / Actor Artus Frank's Father Is Dead (photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.