Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31214 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2014
khiaa:

Stop stalking me, do not reply to this post just move on.

Who s stalking you?
U think I have your time undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Airforce1:

Blink eyes and hisses
n u said ur not gay.watin carry u enter this trend
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Vig86: This thread has proved to me that there are more gays in Nigeria than there are straight people. Damn!!!!! Can't believe that someone will ignore all these asses and enticing cleavage just to rock his d*ck on a moving wood or stone.
what can I say,*shoulders high,hands raised* we like it hard.

-atleast most do ,bt I prefer mine soft,huge n bounceable.*butt*

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Airforce1: Ignores the gay poster above me**
com'on airforce1!,you love me. Buddy system nairaland,aint ur nemesis I just love to tease you,cause 80 percent of time you respond like a girl,been tickled.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2014
khiaa:

There has always been men who are attracted to other men even as far back as biblical times.
I don't know why, but they say they were born that way, who I am I to dispute how they feel. To answer your question, you would have to ask the men who are attracted to men, there are plenty of them on Nl.

Are you missing me honey? Come a little closer to me so that I can give you a big hug and kiss. "smooooches" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where are d gays?

*Holds her waist softly*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
goshap: com'on airforce1!,you love me. Buddy system nairaland,aint ur nemesis I just love to tease you,cause 80 percent of time you respond like a girl,been tickled.

100% on point. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab: Where are d gays?

*Holds her waist softly*

They are all over this thread honey. smiley
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
khiaa:

100% on point. cheesy cheesy

undecided cheesy embarassed
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
khiaa:

They are all over this thread honey. smiley

Baby, one gay just idenfied himself as gay in anoda thread...
he is not even ashamed.
I curse d day he was born & also spit on face.
*God & i forbids dem*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab:

he is not even ashamed.
*God & i forbids dem*

They are not ashame, there are plenty who have come out on Nl.
Take a look at the ones on this thread, they are gay and proud.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab:

he is not even ashamed.
*God & i forbids dem*
who send you, who pay you. are you that bored with your life that anoda mans life becomes an entertainment.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
goshap: who send you, who pay you. are you that bored with your life that anoda mans life becomes an entertainment.
Another F@GGOT again...
u gays are irritating.
Tufiakwa!!!
*Spit on his face for d next ten years & moves on*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab: Another F@GGOT again...
u gays are irritating.
Tufiakwa!!!
*Spit on his face for d next ten years & moves on*
you need to learn how to be both creative and constructive with ur life.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shoutout sawon Goons me! Wadup sawon Haters me... I dey look from my rooftop. I know say Fools no go finish 4 NL

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
goshap: you need to learn how to be both creative and constructive with ur life.
I spit on all d GAY faces & mouth.
Fagg0ts, kip using pampas till u all die...
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab: I spit on all d GAY faces & mouth.
kip spitn on ur fone, spit on me in person i'll av ur head
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
MissMeiya: Well his grammar has improved somewhat. This wasn't a complete waste of time.
dnt rilly undastand how ur chat works,log in cr8 acc n da rest .aint seen no chat
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2014
What's wrong with that? Being that is fun, best of both world. They get all the fun.
khiaa:

You are bisexual.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Agozie48: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
This thread have been on for too long now .. please Close it
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Agozie48: This thread have been on for too long now .. please Close it

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Gudintent: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Johnfavour: Shoutout sawon Goons me! Wadup sawon Haters me... I dey look from my rooftop. I know say Fools no go finish 4 NL

You said it all wink
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bunchersstab: I spit on all d GAY faces & mouth.
i think somtin is wrong with you dear. Have you been raped b4 by ur dad or your uncle? Gays are not like that.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Johnfavour: i think somtin is wrong with you dear. Have you been raped b4 by ur dad or your uncle? Gays are not like that.

How are they pls tell me
For ur questions no, we dont do dat in my family..
we forbids gay.
And pls dont call me "dear" next tym cos dats how u gays normally starts.
5Ex toy like u, puppet..
Tufiakwa
*Spit on him then walks away.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=buttchick]What's wrong with that? Being that is fun, best of both world. They get all the fun. [/quote

@buttchick Ok if you say so, but everyone has their own interpretation of fun, but it's not my thang.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Johnfavour: i think somtin is wrong with you dear. Have you been raped b4 by ur dad or your uncle? Gays are not like that.

There is nothing wrong with him, he is speaking the truth rather you want to believe it or not, sooner or later if you are having ANA.L sex you WILL end up wearing pampers. What does your father and uncle being a RAP.IST have to do with him?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2014
Bunchersstab:

How are they pls tell me
For ur questions no, we dont do dat in my family..
we forbids gay.
And pls dont call me "dear" next tym cos dats how u gays normally starts.
5Ex toy like u, puppet..
Tufiakwa
*Spit on him then walks away.
i laff taya. U forbids gay but dia z 1 in ur house. More in your clan. We are Everywhere #MTN
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
khiaa:

There is nothing wrong with him, he is speaking the truth rather you want to believe it or not, sooner or later if you are having ANA.L sex you WILL end up wearing pampers. What does your father and uncle being a RAP.IST have to do with him?
lol as if he does u in ur ass n u v started wearing pampers. Goodluck to both of u. #wife defending husband
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Johnfavour: lol as if he does u in ur ass n u v started wearing pampers. Goodluck to both of u. #wife defending husband

lol-- Getting screwed up the azz is your specialty not mine. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2014
shaybebaby:
Hurry the fvck up and relocate there!

LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Johnfavour: i laff taya. U forbids gay but dia z 1 in ur house. More in your clan. We are Everywhere #MTN
We are hard working pipu who earn living from our legal/genuine activities unlike low lives f@ggots like u.
We stone gays to death in my place or even bury dem alive.
*I spite on u*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bunchersstab: We are hard working pipu who earn living from our legal/genuine activities unlike low lives f@ggots like u.
We stone gays to death in my place or even bury dem alive.
*I spite on u*
Enough of the spitting already! You are either pregnant or a snake! They've heard you now jog on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

"We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) / Mr Ibu John Okafor On Suicide Battle: How I Almost Jumped Into A Well In Ajao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.