Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31761 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
GAY BASHING..... THE WAY TO GO!!! grin

I HOPE ALL GAYS REPENT AND SEAL UP THEIR ARSEHOLESS
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: GAY BASHING..... THE WAY TO GO!!! grin

I HOPE ALL GAYS REPENT AND SEAL UP THEIR ARSEHOLESS
repent? dey dont my dear........ is jst like wen one is thirsty of wata.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: what's up
Just bored dear. U?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: repent? dey dont my dear........ is jst like wen one is thirsty of wata.
Deliverance can do the magic, TB Joshua is blessed with the gift.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: Deliverance can do the magic, TB Joshua is blessed with the gift.
haha ok . bt dey dont even go to men og God my dear
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Only God understands oh. shocked shocked
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
"It's not a bill anymore. It's a law. The president signed it into law. The law bans gay marriage and gay meetings e.g. the thread I binned." this was said by ogapatapata himself https://www.nairaland.com/1825524/seun-dissapointed#24905916
I just cant stop laughing, in Naija again. Oga at the top, i hail. grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: haha ok . bt dey dont even go to men og God my dear
not true, most of them attend churches, if you can read this whole thread, you will see where they were talking about their churches, very disturbing.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: "It's not a bill anymore. It's a law. The president signed it into law. The law bans gay marriage and gay meetings e.g. the thread I binned." this was said by ogapatapata himself https://www.nairaland.com/1825524/seun-dissapointed#24905916
I just cant stop laughing, in Naija again. Oga at the top, i hail. grin
gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: not true, most of them attend churches, if you can read this whole thread, you will see where they were talking about their churches, very disturbing.
yh may be soms atend churches bt attending is dfrent frm folowing wat d god say. mst of dem came to service jst to get dere fellow men or women to yansh. too bad
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: yh may be soms atend churches bt attending is dfrent frm folowing wat d god say. mst of dem came to service jst to get dere fellow men or women to yansh. too bad
lol, funny but utterly ridiculous
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Well done. If at first you don't succeed, wait for someone to insult you before you try again. Or maybe you hoped I wouldn't notice.

The thirst must be unbearable.
ALL THE GAY PEEPS WILL GO INTO HIBERNATION NOW. MissMeiya run along with your people, maybe in 100 years time, the ban on homosex will be lifted.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
MRSANITY: ALL THE GAY PEEPS WILL GO INTO HIBERNATION NOW. MissMeiya run along with your people, maybe in 100 years time, the ban on homosex will be lifted.
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
MRSANITY: ALL THE GAY PEEPS WILL GO INTO HIBERNATION NOW. MissMeiya run along with your people, maybe in 100 years time, the ban on homosex will be lifted.
gringringringrin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: lol, funny but utterly ridiculous
yh....... bt dear dis is dam bad in any way u wana luk at it. gosh for me ba? dis one dat god hs created preety gals every were, wat wil even atrct me on my fellow man
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya: Wow. It can't go very long without calling me. I mean, I knew I was amazing, but hmm. Latest Nairaland stalker since 2011. I should send it a present. But it might die of ecstasy.
grin grin sizzling!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
KingTom:
Mtcheew, anybody who bans me is GAY!
grin grin grin

And so what if the person is gay? You guys must have some warped sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA:
*escapes drool and falls inside shit from beryl04 anuus due to behindbased intercourse with goshap*

hope you enjoyed the taste of pooo
Ewwwwwwwwwwww
disghusting rat
oh love I was just talkn abt you yesterday,u back,I. Can see da ban serves you well,u look radiantly fabulousity.unquestionably huh! And delibratly wo!.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014

For ur sick deluded mind abi.
monkeys all over the place.
*throws him a banana* grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
masonkz:

Yea he's special alright, and so are you! cheesy cheesy cheesy
_

Well I've found me my own special friend.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Well I've found me my own special friend.

Lol. I knew it was only a matter of time. Wanna tell me about him? cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Airforce1][/quote]

You are bisexual.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
khiaa:

You are bisexual.

Hehehehehhehehehhehe cheesy
I don't know what to say to u I swear

Yeye
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Airforce1:

Hehehehehhehehehhehe cheesy
I don't know what to say to u I swear

Yeye

Everyone who has been on NL for awhile knows this about you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
masonkz:

Lol. I knew it was only a matter of time. Wanna tell me about him? cheesy

_

Well he's not a model, for starters.
And he's not Asian-looking.
He's awesome.
He's imaginary.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
khiaa:

Everyone who has been on NL for awhile knows this about you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep reading me like a course
U will never graduate

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't want to say it,but I knew it@Seun action.He keeps trying to play modestgringringrin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gudintent: Howdy peeps, what have I missed grin

Hey Miguel how are you keeping, my love To Hez he is surely missed.

Masonkz how are you doing bro? Hope you being good, what am I reading about an engagement and moi didn't get an invite shocked ... Ur explanation berra be good wink happy for you swt.

GSKing ma'am good to see your handle around again, it sure has been quiet without the good ol gang wink

So y'all know, that was typed up sometime last month when NL came back up, but for some reason I was not able to post angry

Seems I can now
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gudintent: Howdy peeps, what have I missed grin

Hey Miguel how are you keeping, my love To Hez he is surely missed.

Masonkz how are you doing bro? Hope you being good, what am I reading about an engagement and moi didn't get an invite shocked ... Ur explanation berra be good wink happy for you swt.

GSKing ma'am good to see your handle around again, it sure has been quiet without the good ol gang wink

So y'all know, that was typed up sometime last month when NL came back up, but for some reason I was not able to post angry

Seems I can now
Been a while.Am sure you're doing great.Missed your presence on the forum.Hezron is cool thanks for asking.Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Airforce1:

Keep reading me like a course
U will never graduate

I don't need to read you because you already admitted to being bisexual but I think you lean closer to the gay side. It's ok, do you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
masonkz:

And so what if the person is gay? You guys must have some warped sense of reasoning.

HEY!!! Watch it now, that's my side piece your'e talking to. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
khiaa:

I don't need to read you because you already admitted to being bisexual but I think you lean closer to the gay side. It's ok, do you. cheesy

I'm not gay or bi
I'm 100percent straight

I love women

I didn't admited to being gay or bisexual

Dis-associates myself from a low life gay like u cuz I have a reputation to protect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta / Photos: AY & Family Holiday In Houston / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.