Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31241 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
MRSANITY: you can check again tranny! which real man would want to have anything to do with a venomous transsexual?

Well done. If at first you don't succeed, wait for someone to insult you before you try again. Or maybe you hoped I wouldn't notice.

The thirst must be unbearable.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pitiful, jobless things.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
I wonder what it's like to be so jobless. Look at it. It actually said yay. I'm amazed. Its real life must be so EMPTY.

I can't even picture it.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
beryl04:

Go and collect an award na,foooool!
I am just doing my share of building the nation, my reward is in heaven grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Says the thing that created multiple accounts to get around its numerous bans.

*narrowly avoids the widening puddle of drool*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya: Says the thing that created multiple accounts to get around its numerous bans.

*narrowly avoids the widening puddle of drool*
*escapes drool and falls inside shit from beryl04 anuus due to behindbased intercourse with goshap*

hope you enjoyed the taste of pooo
Ewwwwwwwwwwww
disghusting rat
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by 2sa2: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Those of you supporting homosexuality, how do you even sleep at night? quite a shame!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by 2sa2: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya: Says the thing that created multiple accounts to get around its numerous bans.
Is that even possible you moroon undecided thought you were enlightened, a whole America trained certified Animal right advocate.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by 2sa2: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
The American girl is annoying angry
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya stop peeping, i see you cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
2sa2: Is that even possible you moroon undecided thought you were enlightened, a whole America trained certified Animal right advocate.

You don't know how to create multiple accounts? What exactly is confusing you?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
I know you want me to mention you because you're very lonely. I won't. Continue sitting in this thread and waiting for me.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is more like it, no insults, you can rest in peace now.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
The irony is you do"nt mention me but refer to me, i dont bite cheesy, trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am @MissMeiya
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't need to mention you. I know you have nothing to do but sit in this thread and wait for me to grace you with my attention.

Call me again. Maybe I can continue to brighten your day. Maybe I won't. But you're welcome to try, any time.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
To even think that all the slowpokes were celebrating on the hidden thread that i was banned because of MissMeiya, and the busybody missmeiya took all the glory... she forgot that all the Glory should not be to man but God only tongue
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wow. It can't go very long without calling me. I mean, I knew I was amazing, but hmm. Latest Nairaland stalker since 2011. I should send it a present. But it might die of ecstasy.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi FirstEVA
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya: Wow. It can't go very long without calling me. I mean, I knew I was amazing, but hmm. Latest Nairaland stalker since 2011. I should send it a present. But it might die of ecstasy.
You should pm your gay friends so they can like your posts, they are not present why?

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Hi FirstEVA
what's up

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video / Banky W Mocks Arsenal Goal Keeper On Instagram / Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.