Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies (2369 Views)

Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by papannamdi1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
i divorced my wife mamma nnamdi 3months ago, since then home chores has been hell, plus no one to look after nnamdi and his little sister while am at alaba.
so i brought a girl from our village, she is humble and God fearin so i trust she wouldnt do anythin to my kids,
but last night, i hrd a sound in ma siting room, when i came out i saw my househelp deep in sleep wit ha legs spread out wide, and she was just moanin softly like she was doing som intimate stuff, so i shouted ha name and she woke up and asked wat happund?
am scared,
is dis ladies wetdreams or its spirit husband, i want to send ha back
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
My business right now is what? The world cup!!!
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Two brothers - one plays for Ghana, the other plays for Germany....

1 Like

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Dygeasy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
*eating hot okpa with soft agege bread*
*looks at thread and shakes head*
*carries chair outside thread to collect breeze*

1 Like

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Mprex(f): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lmaooo!

This story certainly made my boring afternoon

you left your house girl that you caught in the act and you are asking NLers??

Are we google? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
The Ghanian player (in red) has been eliminated from the WC, unfortunately.
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by papannamdi1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
Two brothers - one plays for Ghana, the other plays for Germany.... [/color]

oh gawd not again,
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
The day they played, it was a 2 - 2 draw. Fantastic, from Ghana.
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by papannamdi1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
Two brothers - one plays for Ghana, the other plays for Germany.... [/color]

oh gawd not again,
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
papa_nnamdi:

oh gawd not again,
Until you stop creating stup1d threads.

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
By the way, that was Captain Enyeama.
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by papannamdi1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
By the way, that was Captain Enyeama. [/color]

i will find you,
and bite you like suarez
then break ur legs like matuidi
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by farano(f): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Enter the place grin
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
papa_nnamdi:

i will find you,
and bite you like suarez
then break ur legs like matuidi

2 Likes

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by farano(f): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice playground anyway! grin
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by farano(f): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
king tom come see one of your patients grin grin grin
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Jamie87(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
Nice playground anyway! grin
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by sexylogan(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
undecided
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
papa_nnamdi: i divorced my wife mamma nnamdi 3months ago, since then home chores has been hell, plus no one to look after nnamdi and his little sister while am at alaba.
so i brought a girl from our village, she is humble and God fearin so i trust she wouldnt do anythin to my kids,
but last night, i hrd a sound in ma siting room, when i came out i saw my househelp deep in sleep wit ha legs spread out wide, and she was just moanin softly like she was doing som intimate stuff, so i shouted ha name and she woke up and asked wat happund?
am scared,

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by sse7en(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Abeg is there a way you can photoshop dat enyeama to naija colours....Captain Nigeria
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
king tom come see one of your patients grin grin grin
***Clears throat***
Well this girl is obviously Hot so you must hmmmm her. grin

TRANSLATION
The babe dey suffer from spiritual konji. And the only solution na to fill her lipsrsealed with your lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by farano(f): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
papa_nnamdi: i divorced my wife mamma nnamdi 3months ago, since then home chores has been hell, plus no one to look after nnamdi and his little sister while am at alaba.
am scared,
King Tom:
***Clears throat***
Well this girl is obviously Hot so you must hmmmm her. grin
TRANSLATION
The babe dey suffer from spiritual konji. And the only solution na to fill her lipsrsealed with your lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Case closed grin grin grin
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by ifex370(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
why u no ask am? just ask her who she bin dey fvck 4 dream
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by candidbabe(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
@ op your sense correct?
are you okay?
SMH for you.
Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by android666: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
papa_nnamdi:

oh gawd not again,
grin

8 Likes

Re: Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Your mistake started with divorcing Mama Nnamdi...

(1) (Reply)

See What She Told Me To Buy For Her ( Screenshot Pics) / Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her / She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.