Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81036 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
hardedeji1: ss
broda abeg which font u dey use and which luncher u dey use? because d font wey i dey use no dey apply full
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hiroshize:

I use next launcher 3D shell... If you check previous pages, you'd see the list of launchers and screen screenshots...
ok broda but i still cant download d font and d font i downloaded is ifont buh its applying half not full..
abeg help me out
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Antonee:
ok broda but i still cant download d font and d font i downloaded is ifont buh its applying half not full..
abeg help me out

hmmmm.....okay
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hiroshize:

hmmmm.....okay
i hv both nextluncher and go luncher.buhpresently am using go luncher.i also hv ifont and ifont donate and myfont.both ifont and ifont donate if i try to download any of dia font i cant cos it shows me poor network and it cant be download.buh for d myfont,i downloaded some of its font buh yet its not applyin full
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by fresh5boi: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2014
i rooted mine with framaroot v1.9.1, i use ifont frm google play and it applies fully see my sreenshot below

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kene232: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
abeg pple in d ouse Whr can I download custom ROM for h7 kit kat..tans
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
fresh5boi: i rooted mine with framaroot v1.9.1, i use ifont frm google play and it applies fully see my sreenshot below
Is it compulsory to root H7 before using the font?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ToniOsai: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello,
Please does anyone know how to connect webmail to Tecno H7? I've tried to connect mine but it's not working.

Thanks.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Ohiomoba5: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
a month old tecno h7 4 sale @ 25k.interested buyers should call 08137216305
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2014
ToniOsai: Hello,
Please does anyone know how to connect webmail to Tecno H7? I've tried to connect mine but it's not working.

Thanks.

By webmail, you mean your domain mail service or its your office mail service?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Yeah, for ifont, maybe other font applications may not require a root accccccccccccccess
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Perve: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Abeg... If there is an h7 group on WhatsApp.... Someone please should add me. Here's my number... 08037453257. Thanks
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Perve: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2014
Thebrightest:
Thanks bro, please i heard that there is little problem when scrolling content because the screen would pick
up a swipe as a press. I heard it happens more expecially when browsing and you want to scroll, there is 6/10 chances that a link will be clicked. Please is that true?

Very true
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Perve: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Guys... Am still a novice when it comes to CWM, what I normally did when I used tecno m7 was backing up my user data(via recovery mode) and restore user data when my phone bootloops.... Got h7 four days ago.. Rooted it... Backed up my user data via recovery mode... Hope that's sufficient...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hiroshize:

Yeah, for ifont, maybe other font applications may not require a root accccccccccccccess
Ok,is their any other launcher that can use italic font without rooting it?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by fresh5boi: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

in order to apply font u must get ur fone rooted...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Ok,is their any other launcher that can use italic font without rooting it?

Some launchers could do that, but I cannot really say, you may need to search for them.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Mrluv(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Ohiomoba5:
a month old tecno h7 4 sale @ 25k.interested buyers should call 08137216305
ᅫ15 hand bro...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by tsinepa: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2014
PLS I need to download soccer games to this H7
PES OR FIFA
Thanks
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Hiroshize:

Some launchers could do that, but I cannot really say, you may need to search for them.
Re they on playstore?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Re they on playstore?
Yes oo.... As always, do a Google search on Android launchers with fonts capability... You should get a list of launchers that can customize your fonts. Try and get the ifont working... It works pretty well for me, all fonts on my device are changed... But some peeps keep saying it works partially for them...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2014
tsinepa:
PLS I need to download soccer games to this H7
PES OR FIFA
Thanks

Op, those soccer games have a large data file (obb), at least 1Gig, you can get them on a torrent site = www.kickass.to... Just search for apk and you could see all their Android application files..
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hiroshize:

Yes oo.... As always, do a Google search on Android launchers with fonts capability... You should get a list of launchers that can customize your fonts. Try and get the ifont working... It works pretty well for me, all fonts on my device are changed... But some peeps keep saying it works partially for them...
I do see rubbish launchers, but when I downloaded ifont, it requires rooting
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by tsinepa: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hiroshize:

Op, those soccer games have a large data file (obb), at least 1Gig, you can get them on a torrent site = www.kickass.to... Just search for apk and you could see all their Android application files..
Thanks Hero....
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
plz i wanna root my h5..already dwnloaded frame root nd root checker..wat do i do nxt nd wat do i do after rooting
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Antonee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

I do see rubbish launchers, but when I downloaded ifont, it requires rooting
hero...tenkz,i've gotten d solution to d font stuff.its now applying full.all i did was to update my play store,play games,all dat has to wit google on ma fone.now its ok,i so tenk u and appreciate..also to everyone in d room.
plzzzz how can i snap my screen,i mean how can i do screenshot? is dia app for it and wat is it?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Antonee:

hero...tenkz,i've gotten d solution to d font stuff.its now applying full.all i did was to update my play store,play games,all dat has to wit google on ma fone.now its ok,i so tenk u and appreciate..also to everyone in d room.
plzzzz how can i snap my screen,i mean how can i do screenshot? is dia app for it and wat is it?
No need of downloading any apps, just hold volume down+ power off button
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Antonee:

Did you root ur phone?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Perve: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Abeg... If there is a WhatsApp group for h7 users, someone should pls add me up... 08037453257... Ill appreciate it
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nice.....
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Shininstar30(f): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Somebody pls help me, my fone keep showing storage space running out even wen I hv moved all apps to SD
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Shininstar30:
Somebody pls help me, my fone keep showing storage space running out even wen I hv moved all apps to SD
Rooted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.