Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81178 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kelvo5861: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
please guys who has the recovery image of techno H7??

I really need it please.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by parrotibaba(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
I can't bliv dat d ppl dat have dis phone do not to do an overall review i.e screenshots, phone shots ,ba3 strength, screen display quality etc u guys should take a cue from d tf5 guys
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by donwise1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by cynhamscakes(f): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2014
parrotibaba: I can't bliv dat d ppl dat have dis phone do not to do an overall review i.e screenshots, phone shots ,ba3 strength, screen display quality etc u guys should take a cue from d tf5 guys

I guess its cos they are busy enjoying the phone. Got one recently. Very cool and sweet phone.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2014
cynhamscakes:

I guess its cos they are busy enjoying the phone. Got one recently. Very cool and sweet phone.

True cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
cynhamscakes:

some pple,are not conviced easily.so kindly share d sweetness and coolness of d phone.tanks.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Lemme upload mine... cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2014
so here we go.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Lock Screen , Homescreen, menu(partly) and settings(About Device)
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Hiroshize: Lock Screen , Homescreen, menu(partly) and settings(About Device)
u d boss man,keep on rollin it in man.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2014
I don't have much games again..i had but the obb files were large and clogging my Mcard..once i get a 16Gig or 32Gig Mcard ..i go play more wink cheesy grin

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
The two i left for now... FIFA 14 and Minion Rush , i also have Asphalt 8 tho cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hiroshize: The two i left for now... FIFA 14 and Minion Rush , i also have Asphalt 8 tho cheesy
tanks man,u b beta nigga
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by elijahdre(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
A month old neatly used Tecno R7 for sale.contact elijahdre on 08034795720
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
elijahdre: A month old neatly used Tecno R7 for sale.contact elijahdre on 08034795720

Why would you buy an R7 for 45k then want to sell it within the same month fa?? undecided undecided

Na so e tire you reach ?? shocked shocked
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by prince4pro(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
saving hard 4 this baby
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2014
[b]Since this is our H7 thread(Pending when boys go upgrade go higher Tecno cheesy cheesy cheesy), thought i should share my thoughts undecided undecided ....

The one thing i see different about Tecno devices is growth...although the first few products of Tecno were more of test or prototype devices sad angry angry (them Tecno N3, B3 -i use am cheesy cheesy , D3.....), their technology (generally) has actually grown as well as their market cheesy cheesy ....

Formerly, Tecno was associated with low class peeps(No offense mean't o angry angry ), but today, even the so-called high class of the Nigerian society also patronize Tecno shocked shocked ...

They've been able to identify market needs and trends (what the consumers want....not all of them sha ), from better battery life ( those days that charging my D5 can take hoursssssss angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked ), to battery support in the form of power banks grin wink , to better UI( user interface) and general hardware of their devices...

There's still a lot of room for improvement, as well as development of new strategies that will build more appeal for their products, then the need to stop flooding the market with almost the same device technology ( some of their phones have just one differentiating factor - some camera (2MP & 1.2MP angry angry ), others na RAM ... and the list of ojoro features continue.. )

Well said...Nigeria as a developing nation smiley tongue ...needs technology that grows and, technology that fosters growth itself ...i see a bigger picture for Tecno Mobile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....

sad undecided But then...let's watch and see how their story will turn out shocked shocked shocked

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hiroshize: [b]Since this is our H7 thread(Pending when boys go upgrade go higher Tecno cheesy cheesy cheesy), thought i should share my thoughts undecided undecided ....

The one thing i see different about Tecno devices is growth...although the first few products of Tecno were more of test or prototype devices sad angry angry (them Tecno N3, B3 -i use am cheesy cheesy , D3.....), their technology (generally) has actually grown as well as their market cheesy cheesy ....

Formerly, Tecno was associated with low class peeps(No offense mean't o angry angry ), but today, even the so-called high class of the Nigerian society also patronize Tecno shocked shocked ...

They've been able to identify market needs and trends (what the consumers want....not all of them sha ), from better battery life ( those days that charging my D5 can take hoursssssss angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked ), to battery support in the form of power banks grin wink , to better UI( user interface) and general hardware of their devices...

There's still a lot of room for improvement, as well as development of new strategies that will build more appeal for their products, then the need to stop flooding the market with almost the same device technology ( some of their phones have just one differentiating factor - some camera (2MP & 1.2MP angry angry ), others na RAM ... and the list of ojoro features continue.. )

Well said...Nigeria as a developing nation smiley tongue ...needs technology that grows and, technology that fosters growth itself ...i see a bigger picture for Tecno Mobile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....

sad undecided But then...let's watch and see how their story will turn out shocked shocked shocked

[/b]
CHAIRMAN WHICH SUBSC. U DY USE 4 DIS DEVICE?,AND IS D 3G SWICABLE BTW SIMS,AND HW LNG DOS D BATRY LAST(GAMIN,BROWSIN,ETC),AND D GRAPHICS 2?....TANKS.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dakid9

Firstly, for some folks, no amount of data go do them, always downloading stuff and browsing all day, all time... As for me, i subscribe to Glo data plan of a month @ 1k - 350Mb...(i have a spectranet router plus WiFi @the office so my internet access is covered) and i am not into downloading and browsing too much.. i use the Glo data sparingly... You go need look for alternative data plans and tricks if you go dey download and browse constantly sha ...

You can use the 3G on any SIM slot (3G support for both SIMs), i personally use my second slot( Second slot na micro SIM).

The browsing is fast, the device has a very good internal browser. Battery life is dependent on how you use the device sha... Definitely 3G continuously and gaming will eat your battery up..but you have a power bank (5200mAh) to support your power demands.

Gaming is sweet, with a very responsive screen...overly....you should enjoy the phone

BUT DON'T START OVER TWEAKING IT OO....!!!

you go just give yourself wahala and worry
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Alfred234(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
is this phone upgradable to 4.4 kit Kat?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
You can't update it OTA... Tecno R7 and Phantom Z have that option ...but you could flash a custom ROM sha(advanced stuff** not recommended )
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hiroshize:

Firstly, for some folks, no amount of data go do them, always downloading stuff and browsing all day, all time... As for me, i subscribe to Glo data plan of a month @ 1k - 350Mb...(i have a spectranet router plus WiFi @the office so my internet access is covered) and i am not into downloading and browsing too much.. i use the Glo data sparingly... You go need look for alternative data plans and tricks if you go dey download and browse constantly sha ...

You can use the 3G on any SIM slot (3G support for both SIMs), i personally use my second slot( Second slot na micro SIM).

The browsing is fast, the device has a very good internal browser. Battery life is dependent on how you use the device sha... Definitely 3G continuously and gaming will eat your battery up..but you have a power bank (5200mAh) to support your power demands.

Gaming is sweet, with a very responsive screen...overly....you should enjoy the phone

BUT DON'T START OVER TWEAKING IT OO....!!!

you go just give yourself wahala and worry
TANKS MAN

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tecno H7 recovery image with the help of Stephane and Ksax

https:///TyZk3ZI2

2 Likes

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Bigdocemo: Tecno H7 recovery image with the help of Stephane and Ksax

Bros am finding it difficult here o. After flashing the recovery not happened to my cwm
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by bedfordng(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2014
paulworld:
Bros am finding it difficult here o. After flashing the recovery not happened to my cwm
your question is some how confusing.which tool did you use in flashing the recovery and what happened after flashing.hope you know its a stock recovery
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by cydophobia(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
@ All
Pls my cell standby time and cell idle time is eating up up my battery on this phone(H7).Anyone with a solution will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
bedfordng: your question is some how confusing.which tool did you use in flashing the recovery and what happened after flashing.hope you know its a stock recovery
Mobileuncle tool
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jakiedudu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Games on the go...

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
donwise1: Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.

open the root folder and check the contents. Does it contain system, data, cache, boot.img, and recovery.img??
Those are the main files.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bigdocemo: Tecno H7 recovery image with the help of Stephane and Ksax

The first recovery image isn't good, I've confirmed this new one.
https:///WIu9gqpJ

make sure you extract it before flashing
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
paulworld:

Download this new one https:///WIu9gqpJ make sure you unzip before flashing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.