Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81184 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by michealcyp(m): 2:38am On Aug 18, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls bros how do one use recoverytools to install clockworkimage in h7
go to page 3 of this thread

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
ss

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
ss

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
hardedeji1: ss

Op, how many icons shocked shocked your eye no go pain you shocked
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
hardedeji1: ss

cool shocked cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hiroshize:

Op, how many icons shocked shocked your eye no go pain you shocked

lolz, i knw whr each n everyone of em is wink
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]What other tweaking can I do on this phone o....bored!!! What other tweaking can I do on this phone o....bored!!!
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
hardedeji1: What other tweaking can I do on this phone o....bored!!! What other tweaking can I do on this phone o....bored!!

Bros, easy... The other tweaks include making phone calls cheesy grin sending text messages shocked shocked shocked listening to FM embarassed tongue..... Hehehe grin grin...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
I like this your menu arrangement cool, was it a launcher What's the name my brother and theme... Share with us joor cheesy

This your font no be here oo shocked shocked
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jorhney(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hiroshize:

Bros, easy... The other tweaks include making phone calls cheesy grin sending text messages shocked shocked shocked listening to FM embarassed tongue..... Hehehe grin grin...

bro may i see a screenshot of your clockworkmod folder?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
jorhney:

Okay bro
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2014
smart launcher pro

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2014
cwm

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kelxon(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2014
hardedeji1: [color=#770077][/color]What other tweaking can I do on this phone o....bored!!! What other tweaking can I do on this phone o....bored!!!
can this phone handle psp games well?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2014
jorhney:

This is mine...

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by michealcyp(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
am using h5. what is d safest font to use cus i dnt wana brick ma phone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by newazuka: 4:35am On Aug 28, 2014
phone became dark after I reduce the backlight, pls any remedy, thank you, can access the phone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
newazuka: phone became dark after I reduce the backlight, pls any remedy, thank you, can access the phone

Op, please structure your question well so we could understand you undecided

Did you tweak the transparency or did you just reduce normal back-light ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by newazuka: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hiroshize:

Op, please structure your question well so we could understand you undecided

Did you tweak the transparency or did you just reduce normal back-light ?

reduced the normal light, nothing more
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
newazuka:

reduced the normal light, nothing more

If i understand you correctly, you just reduced the backlight brightness from like 100% to lets say 20%, and your phone became dark totally ? or you can still see ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by newazuka: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Hiroshize:

If i understand you correctly, you just reduced the backlight brightness from like 100% to lets say 20%, and your phone became dark totally ? or you can still see ?

yes and it became dark n only shows light at the bottom. can't access the phone functions, since everything became dark
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2014
newazuka:
yes and it became dark n only shows light at the bottom. can't access the phone functions, since everything became dark

Hmmm bros, there are several possibilities ...

It could be a hardware related fault undecided

Software issue undecided

Or both ..

Or the Tecno device is defective..

If you have a backup...restore your phone using SP flash tools (since you cant see anything on the device)

otherwise....head to the nearest carlcare center cry
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
I downloaded Modern Combat 5: Blackout grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2014
I need help on how to customise my rooted Tecno phantom pad mini p9 ..help a brother here ooo
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by CODEEATER(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2014
MONTH OLD TECNO H7 FOR SALE

FULLY ROOTED..CWM INSTALLED... 8GB MEMCARD...FREE PREMIUM APPS AND ALL DEVICE ACCESSORIES..CONFIGURED FOR USE WITH GLO BIS

#20,000....

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2014
selfmadeOLX: I need help on how to customise my rooted Tecno phantom pad mini p9 ..help a brother here ooo

Wow.... You have made the deal??

Oya, do backup, then we can begin...

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Thebrightest(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
I want to buy tecno h7, please did memory card come with the tecno h7? and what is the size?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thebrightest: I want to buy tecno h7, please did memory card come with the tecno h7? and what is the size?

Op, like every other Tecno device, it comes with an 8GB memory card having a Tecno seal on it.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Thebrightest(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hiroshize:

Op, like every other Tecno device, it comes with an 8GB memory card having a Tecno seal on it.

Thanks bro, please i heard that there is little problem when scrolling content because the screen would pick
up a swipe as a press. I heard it happens more expecially when browsing and you want to scroll, there is 6/10 chances that a link will be clicked. Please is that true?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hiroshize:

Wow.... You have made the deal??

Oya, do backup, then we can begin...
For that back up Bro for that side I still be 'L' ooo grin but am sure its with an SD card so am willing to buy a 32GB m.card by next week wed/Thursday so I can begin to learn all this Andriod customizing cool
And I added you on whatsapp sent you msgs but you ain't replying Me ..why naa
And yea I made the deal for this very neat 2months old tab P9 with all accessories. Thanks for the concern!
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Gaming mode!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.