Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81197 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Albert247: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs on infinix, itel and tecno mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ezugegere(m): 1:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Hi guys! My phone is having problem with booting. It would boot half way and start all over again. It would do that for several times before it would eventually boot successfully. Sometimes, while using the phone, it would suddenly stop working. I have factory reset the phone but the problem continues. Please, I really need help. Thanks.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Phoenixx07(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Tecno m6 for sale.rooted n imei changed for glo
bis .stil very neat aweek old wif carton
n full accessories contact me on
08171415746,07061538385 or watsapp me,lag peeps
only
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Edosoguns(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Dudes, does anyone knows the present amount for this so called tecno h7 as at now! Blike I gat change my f5 o cos d fifa graphics too dey small somehow.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by MizStella: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello guys!!! My name is Stella and i wish to share my experience with the guy(Engineer) i met on nairaland forum. Umm... I had an issue with my tecno phone and my sister had a broken touchpad for her inifinx zero and we went all over Lagos trying to fix them but couldn't find where to fix them until my sister saw this number 08038603994 on Nairaland for repairs. I hardly trust people (Strangers) but when we called the number we spoke with the guy and we agreed on seeing.... after all to cut the story short we left the phones with him and he asked us to trust him. Well in my mind i had forgotten about the phones until the guy called me three days later to come get my phones. I couldn't believe that there were still HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY people out there. So my fellow nairalanders feel free to call this 08038603994 or chat with him on whatsapp for repairs. His name is Nnamdi and he is a Carlcare Engineer.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Edosoguns(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Dudes, make una tell me o make I no go buy the wrong fone, or fone wey I go regret. Between infinix zero x506 and tecno h7, wich one gud pass. I know say d 2 gud o, but one must get bigger advantage pass the other one. Me too like gaming on fones so, but I need your advise b4 making up my final decision. Thanks
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Donjcco(m): 3:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Edosoguns:
Dudes, make una tell me o make I no go buy the wrong fone, or fone wey I go regret. Between infinix zero x506 and tecno h7, wich one gud pass. I know say d 2 gud o, but one must get bigger advantage pass the other one. Me too like gaming on fones so, but I need your advise b4 making up my final decision. Thanks

h7 for sure

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by last4eva(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls, How much will it cost me to repair my Techno H7 calibration and screen??
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by last4eva(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Donjcco:

h7 for sure

She's pretty.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
last4eva:
Pls, How much will it cost me to repair my Techno H7 calibration and screen??
N7,900
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kene232: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2015
paulworld:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrvffrmkjnsnyx6/clockworkmod.zip

clean everything in the md5 folder and restore your phone

the website is noting opening pls help us..we need the MKT backup..tanxs
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Othankz(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
plz I want your advise... I wnt to get a new Andriod phone ranging between 25 nd 30 thousand naira, I want a fone with gud camera resolution,graphics,I love games.. nd a lasting ba3.plz guys I need ur advice which android device wud u recommend
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by myrygurl: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2015
please guys which screenshot app can I use on my phone Tecno H7.. some1 help asap please guys which screenshot app can I use on my phone Tecno H7.. some1 help asap
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Phoenixx07(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Innjoo one for sale contact me if interested 08171415746,07061538385 or watsapp.lag peeps only
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kene232: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
paulworld:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrvffrmkjnsnyx6/clockworkmod.zip?dl=0

bro help me with procedure on how to flash using nandriod.. tanxs
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
kene232:

bro help me with procedure on how to flash using nandriod.. tanxs

What do you what flash
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by etas1001(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
H7 is a Wonderful phone. I love it so much that I hardly tweak it. Not even to talk about a custom rom. But 4.2 jellybean is just too Low for it. I saw somewhere online that it was upgradable to Kitkat.....Anyone else seen this?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kene232: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2015
Emmyactor:

What do you what flash

my h7
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ayobarmy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hi guys pls a coleague's h7 has been showing some errors for a while now, the screen goes scartterd for a while until she remove battery and put it back before it comes up again. Pls what could be wrong here?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
ayobarmy:
Hi guys pls a coleague's h7 has been showing some errors for a while now, the screen goes scartterd for a while until she remove battery and put it back before it comes up again. Pls what could be wrong here?

Just do factory reset
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by xclusive43(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
ayobarmy:

i get same problems too .it gets hot then turn off
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by ikemobi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
I have a Techno H7 but for a week now now i have been unable to use it.
the phnone fell down and the screen broke only the top left side of the screen works and i leave in Ajah where is the closest carlcare centre to me please.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikemobi:
I have a Techno H7 but for a week now now i have been unable to use it.
the phnone fell down and the screen broke only the top left side of the screen works and i leave in Ajah where is the closest carlcare centre to me please.

Ikeja
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello friends, how does it cost to replace the touchpad of Tecno H7?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Davo93:
Hello friends, how does it cost to replace the touchpad of Tecno H7?

N7,900 @CarlCare Ikeja
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bigdocemo:

N7,900 @CarlCare Ikeja
That is quite expensive. I just met someone who promised to fix it for me for N6,000
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 6:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Davo93:
That is quite expensive. I just met someone who promised to fix it for me for N6,000

Aiit, I hope he won't use a quantity material for you.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bigdocemo:

Aiit, I hope he won't use a quantity material for you.
My fear too but that price is way different from what CarlCare will take. Moreso, I don't stay in Lagos. Traveling down to Lagos will gulp another amount of money. I think i'll risk the other guy.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Davo93:
My fear too but that price is way different from what CarlCare will take. Moreso, I don't stay in Lagos. Traveling down to Lagos will gulp another amount of money. I think i'll risk the other guy.

You can try it.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Sycluxxx: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
someone shd pls add me to dis whatsapp group undecidedsomeone shd pls add me to dis whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.