Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested (58726 Views)

An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by akpanikpe(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Imagine how this thread make fp, so wat should we do wit the woman?
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by tit(f): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
akpanikpe: Imagine how this thread make fp, so wat should we do wit the woman?

We shall give her 72 virgins.

The First two platoons of NiBATT One should be enough for her needs.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by basty: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
I pray that; Her generations will know no peace.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
WITCH!
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by PedroJP(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Psylas: shatap!

Y u dey tell am shatap ? U no get any other word ? Tell am sthing good next time wey go make am seem like na ur level mate
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Atmmachine(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
aryzgreat: My people, we are talking of this terrorist woman, my close pal just ping me now dat anoda NL terrorist just ban his account till 2062.

Is this nt terrorism too? Somebody dat registered on NL since 2012 is bn banned for opening a fresh account. Make una follow me tell d terrorist to release this my guy. He just sent me dis screen shot via bbm.

SAY NO TO Nairaland Terrorism!

What's the big deal ?? open a new account

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Atmmachine(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sexy lady..

She can make a good sex partner cool cool cool cool

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by phreakabit(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
~Bluetooth:

Bunch of brainwashed retards,

If the boys were promised 72 virgins, what was this hag promised ? Boko haram has proved to have more sympathizers than opposition in the North !

72 young husbands. . . HMMM!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by sarutobie(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
berem: cool cool cool
and here I was rejoicing that you Have finally been caught..you wont escape for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by barackodam: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
SporaD8: So which sect do you belong?
Shi'ite or Sunni, Alshabaab or the AQUIM, Al-queda or boko haram?
More like Kettle calling Pot black.

Whichever u insinuate I belong.

Who's tha kettle and who's tha pot??
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by prowlG: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
God don catch am.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by wEsOmE(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
~Bluetooth:

Bunch of brainwashed retards,

If the boys were promised 72 virgins, what was this hag promised ? Boko haram has proved to have more sympathizers than opposition in the North !

maybe she was promissed 72... hard d*cks... fot2 constant... straffn...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by mykemiley(f): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
No comment.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by zurine(f): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thesse Demons are everywhere. and i know that In The Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the vengeance of the Almighty will hit everyone of them hard.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
When did man become this heartless?

no wonder God regretted!
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by revelationuche: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by sakaguchi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Peppyluv: The sunni and shia war didn't start today in the middle east. Its been going on for long with the shias being the most violent sect. They are the terrorists and always cry foul if there are more sunni's in govt.

Madam, I wanted insulting you until I saw that you are not a terrorist, sorry! islamist, sorry! Muslim, but Shia or Sunni or Boko Haram, muslims are muslims and all of them are either terrorist or would be terrorist or terrorist sympathizers.
Sadaam Hussein who murdered thousands of people in Iraq n Iran is a Sunni. So what are you saying? Besides, I don't care, they are all muslims/terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by touchmeder: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Oh boy see hidden posts. LOL cheesy

By the way how can a woman ever ever be involved with such a group? I still remember the picture of those young boys that were killed at the boarding house. (shivers)
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Litmus: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Recently I've begun contemplating vegetarianism because animal slaughtering no longer sits comfortably on my mind. And yet, what is it, eight, nine, maybe twelve thousand Nigerian men, women and children have died at the hands of terrorists with whom this woman associates, making her culpable for all those deaths. Can you imagine the type of mindset it takes to live with a thing like that ? Forget indoctrination,it has to take a very special kind of inner bankruptcy to commit such atrocities and yet cook food, eat and belch contentedly. My mum used to say that some women give birth to children others simply walk around like stray dogs and when the need takes them they squat in some dank place and shit monsters into the world. This must be one of those shit monsters.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by sinto5(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow: DAFUQ!!! angry
wats the meaning of this?
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by skotch(m): 1:48am On Jul 03, 2014
angry
Atmmachine: Sexy lady..

Pervert angry
Atmmachine: Sexy lady..

Pervert
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Hoebinar(m): 2:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Ok next
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by mamagee3(f): 3:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Good now hang her high
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Ok sir,thank you for the correction and for not insulting me. smiley

sakaguchi:
Madam, I wanted insulting you until I saw that you are not a terrorist, sorry! islamist, sorry! Muslim, but Shia or Sunni or Boko Haram, muslims are muslims and all of them are either terrorist or would be terrorist or terrorist sympathizers.
Sadaam Hussein who murdered thousands of people in Iraq n Iran is a Sunni. So what are you saying? Besides, I don't care, they are all muslims/terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by remzytimer: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2014
[quotethor=funshint]How reliable is the info being giving to us...Nigerian security has an hallmark of arresting innocent civilians and parading them as criminals; @Cfxian cums to mind. Just like the 100 chibok girls they claimed to hv rescued only to retract their statement. Believe this with a pinch of salt I tell U̶̲̥̅̊! [/quote]
shot ur trap' if you know better than the intelligence, army form is still availlable while not pick one. That's how you ppl go about creating confusion everywhere.....instead of you aiding the security with information that can bring an end to insurgency in our beloved country!
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by wizard01(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2014
There is God.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Segadem(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Shine u Eye: Why are half the posts hidden? The mods are supporting this Boko haram woman or what?
but I no dey hidden post on my phone again. why?
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by oyowo: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2014
Ms_Steph: Looks like she has bin crying all day. Any woman involved in such must have a stone for a heart
Sentiments!
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2014
funshint:
U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know anything...just pray U̶̲̥̅̊ don't fall victim of security personnel impunity in your life!!!
u didn't answer my question
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by teeyford(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
We should all turn back to God for mercy.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by twentycent(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lasto du commento on dis matter...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.