Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (45173 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by stanech: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Don't you just love china?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by tee4naija(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
religion is a disease but Islam is cancer
This is the most stupid comment ever read on NL.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ephemmm: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
abisolaarshow: Hate it or Like it. Islam is here to stay tongue kissHate it or Like it. Islam is here to stay tongue

A good farmer should be proud of quality of his products, not its quantity: a word is enough for the wise.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ephemmm: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
u hate islam because u dont know anything about it. i dont hate christainity because i know more of it than u think. infact i used to have a bible. Pick a quran(english) and read, instead of u relying on cheap media propaganda and conspiracy theories u get from d western world. Dont judge Islam by muslims(individaul) Rather judge it by The Quran.

Forget media propaganda and conspiracies or are you telling me that all pressmen are from other religions? As the saying goes.... Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims. If in doubt, check the rate of violence and terrorism even in countries that are 100% occupied by muslims.

By their fruits you shall know them....
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Caseless: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
fydence: I beg go 'sidon' jor! U didnt respect her. Stop forming farmiliarity...lolz..besyds the withdrawal of ur secret fantasy wont change anything...hola i dey wait!
grin grin
who ar u?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Olyboy16(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
OliverPin: have you been thought about the early indept life of mohammed ? How E conquered arab? You should read and know how e did it, e did not preach doing that though. Now that's the sole motivation to all these terrorists. Quote me if am wrong, and plz don't tell me its "self defence because he started the insult, fight and ............ Ask ur imam if you don't trust the internet. Have a nice night ehn.

PLEASE IS THERE ANY NON-MUSLIM HERE THAT HAS READ AND UNDERSTOOD ATLEAST 20 PAGES OF THE QURAN IN ARABIC
IF THERE IS, WHICH PARTS HAVE YOU READ THAT TELL MUSLIMS TO KILL UNBELIEVERS IF THEY REFUSE TO JOIN ISLAM?
IS THERE ANY PART THAT SAYS JIHAD IS A MUST WHETHER OPRESSED OR NOT BY UNBELIEVERS?
IS IT NOT WRITTEN THAT JIHAD SHOULD ONLY BE FOUGHT WHEN YOU ARE UNDER DIRECT THREAT OR DIRECT TORTURE FROM UNBELIEVERS?
IS IT NOT WRITTEN THAT A MAN SHOULD ONLY MARRY ANOTHER WIFE IF HE IS WEALTHY ENOUGH AND HAS A TANGIBLE EXCUSE FOR DOING SO?
DO YOU NOT SEE THE UNIQUE REVELATIONS THAT THESE TERORRISTS WILL SURFACE ONE DAY AND THAT WHEN THEY SURFACE, ANY ONE SUPORTING THEM WIL DWELL IN HELL WITH THEM!!

I'm sorry i cnt quote but its somewhere in the bible that was written "a man who call another a fool is also one(and may end up in hell)". Do you xtians not see that mesage telin u dat no man has salvation except that wich has been given by God?? So cal no one a candidate of hell as if u ar God himself!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by PedroJP(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

What's the difference between Yaweh and Allah

Yaveh didn't promise 77 virgins
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Arrant Nonsense!
am just stating my point bro no need for insults, there's room for you to table ur own opinion. Goodnight
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HARDUBUY(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ephemmm:

Forget media propaganda and conspiracies or are you telling me that all pressmen are from other religions? As the saying goes.... Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims. If in doubt, check the rate of violence and terrorism even in countries that are 100% occupied by muslims.

By their fruits you shall know them....
I've answered this question b4, check my previous post on this thread.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winner01(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
realone2012: The irony of the situation is: Those Christians that are happy because of this news, I dont think they know Christainity is illegal in China?
Google it for more info!
u got it wrong, no one is happy. We don't want bad for unbelievers, we only want to show them the way to light
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by darthv: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical: imagine... the chinese...

allahu allam...

we Muslim are always bn treated like an alien
people who kill, bomb and commit massive genocides all in the name of jihad are they humans?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
oluafolabi: I agree with you. I am ignorant. Iran is a wholly Christian country, just like the Vatican. You are very smart. I envy you. grin grin
LoLz... Iran is 99% muslim bro where did you get ur own info?. As for vatican city I would call it a Big church that covers about 100acres of land enclaved in a wall like a house. It has no streets, no banks, no industries, it is just a big compound full of churches and museums which is visited by even non-christians(including muslims) nothing so why would you want to build ur mosque there? where the space?. Its has about 900citizens which are cadinals and workers there so bro don't talk as if its a whole country like others abeg. In italy there are over 500 mosques and no one is stopping u from building more but anywhere una plenty una no want churches. Smh
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Danja: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
One condition dat allows a Muslim to go for jihad is when he is denied d right to worship.
This is a serious one as far as Islam is concern.
There is no gain saying dat a Christian will behave d same way if he is asked not to go to church on Sunday.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by akwunmi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
d problem is dat most of us esply blacks dont reali tink mch b4 we conclud on sumtin we hav not mch knowledge abt....10 or 15yrs ago was iran n syria in dis war zone ?? Nope til americans came..libya,iraq e.t.c ,now luk all d countries wher u find america n tel me d positiv results de acheiv apart from killing innocents pple all in d name of fighting torrorist..i hav a video from an american jonalist telling us 7 targeted countries which america wants to take over their resources which iran n syria is part of.now tak a luk @dis countries,de ar all oil rich countries...
Now Check d muslims arund u,examine dem on closer luk n listen 2wot de preach n judge d 1s arund u,d 1s near dat ur huas dat sumtimx disturbs u ,afterall is d same holy quran we read ...dont go off track n strt judgin wit d pple media tells u abt ...dont judge us wit wot u hear abt islam.power of media is not much in d hans of muslims ....dont listen 2d news complainin abt our hijab sisters...y not stop 1sister n ask her if she was force to wear it or not.do u reali tink if d moda of our great prophet (jesus)''may peace n blissins of allah b upon him'' dresses like d modern churches we have arund now,do u reali tink allah wil giv her such a holy jesus y not ask d muslims arund u if violence is wot islam preaches ..if u all christians wich 2b fair enof,dis is wot u will do.if islam n our book tells us 2kill anyhow den y d muslims arund u or ur muslim frd trieed to kill u.
A FOOL @40 IS FOOL 4 EVA DE SAY...I CAN STIL GIV U SOME REASONS Y ISLAM IS MORE LOVING n CARING DAN ANY ODA RELIGION.....

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by darthv: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
i thought i was the only one! Remove islam(religion of peace) and the world would be safer and more peaceful.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
OliverPin: LoLz... Iran is 99% muslim bro where did you get ur own info?. As for vatican city I would call it a Big church that covers about 100acres of land enclaved in a wall like a house. It has no streets, no banks, no industries, it is just a big compound full of churches and museums which is visited by even non-christians(including muslims) nothing so why would you want to build ur mosque there? where the space?. Its has about 900citizens which are cadinals and workers there so bro don't talk as if its a whole country like others abeg. In italy there are over 500 mosques and no one is stopping u from building more but anywhere una plenty una no want churches. Smh
You obviously have a problem understanding sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winner01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
HARDUBUY:
This is another ignoramus! Well let me tell u that the likes of USA, UK, France, Russia and even Isreal Knows the statistical rapid growth of Islam across the world, which they they dont want, and the large deposite of crude oil in the middle east Nations u listed above. So their aim(u.s u.k France,Russia etc) is to sponsor thugs, violence and millitants againt the ruling government so as to steal from their crude and also stop the rapid conversion rate to islam which is against impunity around the world. USA has categorically spent over a billion dollars just to ensure the rabels and millitant of Syria keeps fighting the govt. as they also did in lybia in 2011.
blame, blame, blame. Blame the western media, western countries for the clearly intolerant sharia law, blame US for the unending madness in many islamic countries, in Nigeria, blame vanguard, punch, sahara reporters, NTA e.t.c, government, fulanis,CAN and christians for boko haram, Even in families, blame christians/western countries for telling mohammed to preach polygamy which in 99 percent of cases is never PEACEFUL, blame USA, britain, russia, germany and other world powers for shia and sunnis fight in iraq and iran..blame the media for using the term "islamic terrorists" for terrorists who claim they are muslims and fight for an islamic cause, and scream pràises to allah while slitting peoples throats, blame the western world for not allowing islam to forcefully murder its way into the hearts of innocent people, blame the bible for the violent verses in the koran, blame blame blame ,face the obvious demonic heresies in islam or shut the ffuckk up.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by anonymous6(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sijo01: If it's for peace to reign, so be it! afterall, its a religion of peace so they will understand.

lmao grin

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winner01(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
balash:
U seriously lack every moral upbringing as a human being! I doubt u wuld ever be sensible in this world or hereafter! U as a christian should name one way Christianity has helped Nigerian's...by producing clifford orji,okija shrine,killing of the 4 student's by mob's lying about they stealing huh? Etc let me leave it at that! U will never,ever be sensible in ur dealings with your fellow human being because ur brain's re thwarted with hatred and junks! When the niger delta militant's were kidnapping and killing innocent soul's u all kept mute about religion? Do u ever see any muslim folds coming out to shout about christian's killing people and condeming christianity?? Abi niger deltan's were muslim's too? If u hve a problem with Islam that's your cup of tea am happy to inform you Islam doesn't have a problem with u and Islam truly forgive's u because u nothng but an ignorant human...
dumb, dumb, dumb.....as long as something, someone or some place is not islamic, wake up from the dead, it is not christianic....ur people cal USA, germany, italy etc christian countries simply because they are not islamic(how dumb). Well I got news for u, THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN COUNTRY. Even some people claimed gtb, skye, wema, zenith bank etc are christian banks just because they are not islamic banks.. .No wonder you pple want to islamize d world....so nigerdelta militants were fighting to christianize nigeria shey, or the aluu people claimed to strive for god (jihad) wen killing, or okija people forced people to join them or die. U have no point dumb. And dumb, next time if somethn isn't islamic with all d arabic and shit, it is not necessarily christianic.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by HARDUBUY(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
winner01: blame, blame, blame. Blame the western media, western countries for the clearly intolerant sharia law, blame US for the unending madness in many islamic countries, in Nigeria, blame vanguard, punch, sahara reporters, NTA e.t.c, government, fulanis,CAN and christians for boko haram, Even in families, blame christians/western countries for telling mohammed to preach polygamy which in 99 percent of cases is never PEACEFUL, blame USA, britain, russia, germany and other world powers for shia and sunnis fight in iraq and iran..blame the media for using the term "islamic terrorists" for terrorists who claim they are muslims and fight for an islamic cause, and scream pràises to allah while slitting peoples throats, blame the western world for not allowing islam to forcefully murder its way into the hearts of innocent people, blame the bible for the violent verses in the koran, blame blame blame ,face the obvious demonic heresies in islam or shut the ffuckk up.
Obviously, u are an IGNORAMUS.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Imam Abu Hamid Muhammad Al- Ghazali ( 1058-1111 CE) A Muslim Theologian , Jurist and Philosopher who is sometime referred to as the most influential Muslim after Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said this about Jihad;

"Declare your Jihad on the 13 enemies within you; Arrogance,Conceit,Selfishness,Greed,Lust,Intolerance; Anger,Lying,Cheating,Gossip and Slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you can be ready to fight the enemy outside of you. (May Allah be pleased with him).

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
When a weak and intellectual cripple president cannot fight murderers and criminals he politicized them by accepting that they are fighting for a religion despite all evidence of the contrary. A real leader will fight any criminal to finish evening the criminal claims to be God.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sagio09: 2:02am On Jul 04, 2014
angry
the warrior72: Good riddance to bad rubbish/omen. next is to ban that devilish cult called Islam undecided
U're a certificated illiterate.Ur religion and parents didn't teach u tolerance,manners and obedience. DONKEY angry
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by sagio09: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2014
winner01: dumb, dumb, dumb.....as long as something, someone or some place is not islamic, wake up from the dead, it is not christianic....ur people cal USA, germany, italy etc christian countries simply because they are not islamic(how dumb). Well I got news for u, THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN COUNTRY. Even some people claimed gtb, skye, wema, zenith bank etc are christian banks just because they are not islamic banks.. .No wonder you pple want to islamize d world....so nigerdelta militants were fighting to christianize nigeria shey, or the aluu people claimed to strive for god (jihad) wen killing, or okija people forced people to join them or die. U have no point dumb. And dumb, next time if somethn isn't islamic with all d arabic and shit, it is not necessarily christianic.

U're a certificated illiterate.Ur religion and parents didn't teach u tolerance,manners and obedience. DONKEY angry
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 04, 2014
nagoma: Imam Abu Hamid Muhammad Al- Ghazali ( 1058-1111 CE) A Muslim Theologian , Jurist and Philosopher who is sometime referred to as the most influential Muslim after Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said this about Jihad;

"Declare your Jihad on the 13 enemies within you; Arrogance,Conceit,Selfishness,Greed,Lust,Intolerance; Anger,Lying,Cheating,Gossip and Slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you can be ready to fight the enemy outside of you. (May Allah be pleased with him).
IBB was conquered by greed.
Abacha was overcome by greed, cheating and conceit
Buhari is overcome by anger and arrogance
Sanusi lamido is overcome by intolerance
Sultan of sokoto is overcome by lying.
Al-Mustapha is overcome by lying and cheating
Book haram is overcome by arrogance greed and slander
. . . .
No wonder Muslims have already lost
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Billygee2u: 4:19am On Jul 04, 2014
Mathematical:

I'd say you're a goat... if your gut says religion is disease... but blasphemy?... mahn... you're sick... not a must if you got nothing comment abh... shutting ya mouth do good than this
try to understand what he meant by religion
first b4 attacking him.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by usermane(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2014
What is all these nonsense? am so disappointed with you all on this thread.
The hypocrisy of the Muslims is exposed, you complain about this and you don't even let people leave your religion?
And we have Christians spewing thrash and supporting Chinese authorities.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by revelationuche: 5:19am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by akwunmi(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2014
malvisguy212: do me one favour, enter mosque and called the name JESUS let see what will happen.
wen u call or talk abt jesus in d musque
People inside dat mosque ar bound 2 say ''MAY D PEACE N BLISSINGS OF ALLAH B UPON HIM'' JESUS IS 1 OF D GRTEST PROPHET OF ALLAH N WE MUSLIMS BLIV HIM AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
We JST DONT CALL HIS NAME IN A GODLY WAY LIKE U GUYS DO...dis is d prob wit most of u,wot u dont kno u ask bu ur natural hatred jst aid wot u c or hear abt islam n nw uses it 2 attack islam..but wot u dont understnd is ISLAM CAN NT B QUENCHED because IT IS D TRU RELIGION 4D WHOLE OF HUMANITY.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Slitz(f): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2014
akwunmi: wen u call or talk abt jesus in d musque
People inside dat mosque ar bound 2 say ''MAY D PEACE N BLISSINGS B UPON HIM'' JESUS IS 1 OF D GRTEST PROPHET OF ALLAH N WE MUSLIMS BLIV HIM AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
We JST DONT CALL HIS NAME IN A GODLY WAY LIKE U GUYS DO...
this quote just made my day. I just love u!!!. Prophet Eesa(alaysalat wa salaam?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Slitz(f): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2014
People inside dat mosque ar bound 2 say ''MAY D PEACE N BLISSINGS B UPON HIM'' JESUS IS 1 OF D GRTEST PROPHET OF ALLAH N WE MUSLIMS BLIV HIM AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
We JST DONT CALL HIS NAME IN A GODLY WAY LIKE U GUYS DO...
this quote just made my day. I just love u!!!. Prophet Eesa(alaysalat wa salaam)
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2014
People inside dat mosque ar bound 2 say ''MAY D PEACE N BLISSINGS OF ALLAH B UPON HIM'' JESUS IS 1 OF D GRTEST PROPHET OF ALLAH N WE MUSLIMS BLIV HIM AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
We JST DONT CALL HIS NAME IN A GODLY WAY LIKE U GUYS DO...dis is d prob wit most of u,wot u dont kno u ask bu ur natural hatred jst aid wot u c or hear abt islam n nw uses it 2 attack islam..but wot u dont understnd is ISLAM CAN NT B QUENCHED because IT IS D TRU RELIGION 4D WHOLE OF HUMANITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.