Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44812 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by rexzqcom(m): 5:41am On Jul 04, 2014
Religion is the opium of the people.
It numbs people from reality.Under its delusions, sanity are unpredictable.
Like every other addictive drugs, it should be illegal.
And only done in privacy to prevent it from spreading. For years it was
totally illegal in communist China.And it helped to homogenized their civility.
Continue to keep it banned.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by grandstar(m): 5:48am On Jul 04, 2014
abdulkayus:

They do force them to eat in their presence.
that is mean!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by nagoma(m): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2014
quid:
IBB was conquered by greed.
Abacha was overcome by greed, cheating and conceit
Buhari is overcome by anger and arrogance
Sanusi lamido is overcome by intolerance
Sultan of sokoto is overcome by lying.
Al-Mustapha is overcome by lying and cheating
Book haram is overcome by arrogance greed and slander
. . . .
No wonder Muslims have already lost

And Ojukwu was overcome by fear and fooolishness.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by akwunmi(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2014
nagoma:

jonathan,obansanjo nko??
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2014
nagoma:
Ah.

Dont play with the great Ojukwu, nna anyi kara aka.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2014
Shekau has long been overcome by ignorance, bigotry, illiteracy and short-sightedness

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2014
akwunmi: wen u call or talk abt jesus in d musque
People inside dat mosque ar bound 2 say ''MAY D PEACE N BLISSINGS OF ALLAH B UPON HIM'' JESUS IS 1 OF D GRTEST PROPHET OF ALLAH N WE MUSLIMS BLIV HIM AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
We JST DONT CALL HIS NAME IN A GODLY WAY LIKE U GUYS DO...dis is d prob wit most of u,wot u dont kno u ask bu ur natural hatred jst aid wot u c or hear abt islam n nw uses it 2 attack islam..but wot u dont understnd is ISLAM CAN NT B QUENCHED because IT IS D TRU RELIGION 4D WHOLE OF HUMANITY.
islam is a religion , but my friend, God dosent recognise religion, why will God created me and ask me to belong to a religion group? It dosent make any sense, if GOD WANTED US TO BE RELIGION, THE DAY HE CREATED MAN , HE WOULD HAVE GIVE MAN THE COMMANDMENT TO BE RELIGIONIST.

RELIGION IS LIKE MAKIN DECISION TO MEET GOD AND MAN CAN'T MEET GOD, IT IS AN UPHILL TASK FOR A MAN TO MEET GOD, EXAMPLE THE TOWER OF BABEL, BUT CHRISTIANITY IS GOD COMING TO MEET MAN AND GIVE MAN THE KINGDOM ADAM LOST, JESUS SAY, THEY KINGDOM COME, HE GIVE US THE KINGDOM.

YOU SAY JESUS IS JUST A PROPHET, LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. A MAN BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, WHO WILL BE HIS FATHER?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by balash(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
winner01: dumb, dumb, dumb.....as long as something, someone or some place is not islamic, wake up from the dead, it is not christianic....ur people cal USA, germany, italy etc christian countries simply because they are not islamic(how dumb). Well I got news for u, THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN COUNTRY. Even some people claimed gtb, skye, wema, zenith bank etc are christian banks just because they are not islamic banks.. .No wonder you pple want to islamize d world....so nigerdelta militants were fighting to christianize nigeria shey, or the aluu people claimed to strive for god (jihad) wen killing, or okija people forced people to join them or die. U have no point dumb. And dumb, next time if somethn isn't islamic with all d arabic and shit, it is not necessarily christianic.
Who is this Dumb stupid fellow?? Were u lucky enough to be sent to sch?? Dint u see wht we started discussing about? Are u dix dumb?? The dude in queston been attacking all muslim cox some stupid fools called boko haram are killing people does that mean all muslim's are murderer's?? Whatsoever there condition's or grief's are, they would surely be apprehended one day nd they would face judgement's for the crime's they committed! Why u all christian's taking we all together like we all boko haaram? Whtsoever stupid cause they re fightng we hve been supportve enough to inform u all that all the belief's they claim are from the quran are all lie's and they not in the quran to kill innocent soul's for whatsoever ur cause is. And since we've been defending islam am sure u are not blind to notice the boko haram are not defending attacks by muslim scholar's on them instead they bomb mosque also and u still claim this people are muslim's and killing as islam permit's them to kill which is all false and u all are stll shouting gibberish like u all never saw the 4 wall's of school's....if u hate islam say it outrightly stop been cynical and using boko haram as an oppurtunity to attack us!! #whatyasay...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
akwunmi:
ISLAM CAN NT B QUENCHED because IT IS D TRU RELIGION 4D WHOLE OF HUMANITY.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Isaacpyo04(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2014
elfico:
please i would like to know the location of the mosque in the vatican.

The Mosque of Rome (Italian : Moschea di Roma) is the
largest mosque in Italy and Europe . It has an area of
30,000 m 2 (320,000 sq ft) and can accommodate 12,000
people. The building is located in the Acqua Acetosa
area, at the foot of the Monti Parioli , north of the city. As
well as being the city's mosque , it is the seat of the
Italian Islamic Cultural Centre.

Culled from Wikipedia!

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by glasmirow(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2014
nwobi ebuka: I know some will say it is an infringement in their rights but if they are staff of an office they are bound to abide by the office laws!!! Is high time other countries realized tha Islam is an epitome destruction.. A Moslem should name one way Islam has helped Nigeria. Do they build foundations? All they do is produce shekau, bin laden, etc
there are so many animals in Nigeria. some body like you that is asking one to list what Islam has don to Nigeria. Then what about you? Can you tell us what christainity has don to Nigeria foool
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winner01(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2014
balash:
Who is this Dumb stupid fellow?? Were u lucky enough to be sent to sch?? Dint u see wht we started discussing about? Are u dix dumb?? The dude in queston been attacking all muslim cox some stupid fools called boko haram are killing people does that mean all muslim's are murderer's?? Whatsoever there condition's or grief's are, they would surely be apprehended one day nd they would face judgement's for the crime's they committed! Why u all christian's taking we all together like we all boko haaram? Whtsoever stupid cause they re fightng we hve been supportve enough to inform u all that all the belief's they claim are from the quran are all lie's and they not in the quran to kill innocent soul's for whatsoever ur cause is. And since we've been defending islam am sure u are not blind to notice the boko haram are not defending attacks by muslim scholar's on them instead they bomb mosque also and u still claim this people are muslim's and killing as islam permit's them to kill which is all false and u all are stll shouting gibberish like u all never saw the 4 wall's of school's....if u hate islam say it outrightly stop been cynical and using boko haram as an oppurtunity to attack us!! #whatyasay...
. Stupiid, please mention 10 mosques that have been successfully bombed since 2012....I don't hate islam, cos I have muslims in my family, we only hate the unending madness in and outside the country associated with islam surported in the qu'ran..the madness that did not start in your generation and probably will not end in it...you claim you've been to the four walls of a school but your write up doesn't seem like that of a person that successfully graduated from nursery class..
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by mahleeq(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2014
I took my time to go through the comments on the first page of this topic and all I can say is the world is still far from attaining true peace, if the world can not be just then the world can never have peace, Justice is what we need. is this just?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winner01(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2014
sagio09:

U're a certificated illiterate.Ur religion and parents didn't teach u tolerance,manners and obedience. DONKEY angry
its obvious whose religion does not teach tolerance and peace. Abeg clear.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winner01(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Obviously, u are an IGNORAMUS.
loL, u try...you are pointless, the earlier you face the truth, the better for your life, your household and generation.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Diamondamsel(f): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Lol; y wud dey prevent dem 4rm fasting.
Afterall, not only muslims fast, d xtians do so too nd av neva heard dey ar being prevented 4rm doing so.
Nd i dnt understand hw fasting leads 2 extremity.
I guess u guys ar jealous of d mnth of ramadan coz it is a mnth of blessing

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by balash(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2014
winner01: . Stupiid, please mention 10 mosques that have been successfully bombed since 2012....I don't hate islam, cos I have muslims in my family, we only hate the unending madness in and outside the country associated with islam surported in the qu'ran..the madness that did not start in your generation and probably will not end in it...you claim you've been to the four walls of a school but your write up doesn't seem like that of a person that successfully graduated from nursery class..
Fool please name 10 church's that have been successfully bombed since 2012 since u claim islam support's kiling of innocent soul's and tell me ur stupid self has been blind with the unending way's nigerian muslim's have been organising seminar's and conference on defending islam in support of everyone to show boko haram are not MUSLIM'S. recently done in t.b.s and gov aregbesol ws among the guest..i dont hate christian also because i dont just have families in christianity.my father is a muslim and my mother is a christian and am versed in both knowledge of religious activities but the fact stands most of u hate islam and u are lookng for anybody who wear's turban on his head who kills a soul and u blame it on islam does this make u sane atal?? when rev king as a pastor of a whole church poured petrol on a member of his church and burned her did u in anyway see any muslim who immedietely claimed all pastor's are murderer's or all christian's are killer's. we all blamed rev king and he was judged on his deeds why is your own different? why are u people blaming all muslim because boko haram claim's they are muslim and killing innocent soul's?? aand u just said i dnt type like someone who finished frm nursery sch? u who claimed been an educated nincompoo do u hve a brain to think atal?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2014
mahleeq: Justice is what we need. is this just?
And what exactly is justice?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Diamondamsel(f): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2014
malvisguy212: islam is a religion , but my friend, God dosent recognise religion, why will God created me and ask me to belong to a religion group? It dosent make any sense, if GOD WANTED US TO BE RELIGION, THE DAY HE CREATED MAN , HE WOULD HAVE GIVE MAN THE COMMANDMENT TO BE RELIGIONIST.

RELIGION IS LIKE MAKIN DECISION TO MEET GOD AND MAN CAN'T MEET GOD, IT IS AN UPHILL TASK FOR A MAN TO MEET GOD, EXAMPLE THE TOWER OF BABEL, BUT CHRISTIANITY IS GOD COMING TO MEET MAN AND GIVE MAN THE KINGDOM ADAM LOST, JESUS SAY, THEY KINGDOM COME, HE GIVE US THE KINGDOM.

YOU SAY JESUS IS JUST A PROPHET, LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. A MAN BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, WHO WILL BE HIS FATHER?

God neva ask u 2 belng 2 any religious grup, He asked u 2 worship Him nt thru anybody bt HIM DIRECTLY.....
I dnt undastand y i wl av 2 go thru a round road 2 sumwia whn dia x a straight road.
In ISLAM, u av a personal relationship wlth GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2014
Diamondamsel:
Islam is More like a personal relationship with mohammed, violence, bombs, ignorance and laziness.

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Diamondamsel:

God neva ask u 2 belng 2 any religious grup, He asked u 2 worship Him nt thru anybody bt HIM DIRECTLY.....
I dnt undastand y i wl av 2 go thru a round road 2 sumwia whn dia x a straight road.
you are contradicting the word of Allah, by saying God don't want us to be religion.

Man has a sinful nature, and my bible say the eyes of God cannot behold one sin, God is to holy to ignore sin, that why we PRAY THRU THE NAME OF JESUS BECAUSE BIBLE SAY HE BECAME SINNER SO THAT WE WILL BE MADE HOLY.the children of israel sin against God, and God send sarpent to bite them , but when they ask for forgiveness , God dint just remove the sarpent, instead he tell moses to make a sarpent, mighty sarpent and that who ever look up to the sarpent will be save, the sarpent stand as salvation to the children of israel, so my friend , you need to look to jesus for salvation.

You say in islam, you have a personal relationship with God? Did muhhamed talk to God directly? Did he have a personal relationship with Allah? I need verse. Thank you.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by mahleeq(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2014
quid:
And what exactly is justice?
humans should be treated equally without prejudice,
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by delishpot: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2014
realone2012: The irony of the situation is: Those Christians that are happy because of this news, I dont think they know Christainity is illegal in China?
Google it for more info!

Do they kill christians there? Just asking o nor be say I dey attack you o.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2014
realone2012: The irony of the situation is: Those Christians that are happy because of this news, I dont think they know Christainity is illegal in China?
Google it for more info!
Which China are you talking about?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by elfico(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2014
OliverPin: Vatican is the smallest country of about 0.17 sq. M around 110acres... Mushin(in lagos) should be bigger than vatican if am not wrong and it is enclaved in a wall. Have u checked their population? Not up to a thousand. Visited by both christians and non-christians(including muslims). All facilities available to everyone. Its so small it doesnt have a named street. Am talking of NO single church in the whole Saudi Arabia that's over 5million times bigger and which also has over A million christians and you talking of Vatican city. Plz say something else.... And plz don't question my knowledge abt middle east crisis. Have a Good night sire.
saudi arabia is to muslims what vatican is to christians. Size doesnt count.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2014
mahleeq:
humans should be treated equally without prejudice,
Good, show us some Muslim examples in the face of Boko madness.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by elfico(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Isaacpyo04:

The Mosque of Rome (Italian : Moschea di Roma) is the
largest mosque in Italy and Europe . It has an area of
30,000 m 2 (320,000 sq ft) and can accommodate 12,000
people. The building is located in the Acqua Acetosa
area, at the foot of the Monti Parioli , north of the city. As
well as being the city's mosque , it is the seat of the
Italian Islamic Cultural Centre.

Culled from Wikipedia!
i said vatican, nt italy.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dragnet: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2014
malvisguy212: islam is a religion , but my friend, God dosent recognise religion, why will God created me and ask me to belong to a religion group? It dosent make any sense, if GOD WANTED US TO BE RELIGION, THE DAY HE CREATED MAN , HE WOULD HAVE GIVE MAN THE COMMANDMENT TO BE RELIGIONIST.

YOU SAY JESUS IS JUST A PROPHET, LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. A MAN BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD , WHO WILL BE HIS FATHER?

I wonder when ppl like you will learn, who's creation is more astonishing and miraculous? Jesus or Adam?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dragnet: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2014
...preventing them from fasting doesn't make them lesser muslims, in fact it's a blessing for those wo keep being steadfast... in the face of such trials.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Diamondamsel(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
quid:
Islam is More like a personal relationship with mohammed, violence, bombs, ignorance and laziness.

can u pls expantiate hw islam is a personal relationship wt muhammad, violence............
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Diamondamsel(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
malvisguy212: you are contradicting the word of Allah, by saying God don't want us to be religion.

Man has a sinful nature, and my bible say the eyes of God cannot behold one sin, God is to holy to ignore sin, that why we PRAY THRU THE NAME OF JESUS BECAUSE BIBLE SAY HE BECAME SINNER SO THAT WE WILL BE MADE HOLY.the children of israel sin against God, and God send sarpent to bite them , but when they ask for forgiveness , God dint just remove the sarpent, instead he tell moses to make a sarpent, mighty sarpent and that who ever look up to the sarpent will be save, the sarpent stand as salvation to the children of israel, so my friend , you need to look to jesus for salvation.

You say in islam, you have a personal relationship with God? Did muhhamed talk to God directly? Did he have a personal relationship with Allah? I need verse. Thank you.

almighty Allah x all-knowing, so daz y He created hell n paradise coz He knew definitely pple wl worship other apart 4rm him leading 2 RELIGIONSSSS
And mind u; talking abt personal relationship wt God, i mean u dnt need to go thru any body 2 talk 2 God. For instance, i dnt av 2 say in jesus name, God do dz 4 me, all i av 2 say x dat, oh God pls do dz 4 me; doesnt dt look personal 2 u because almighty Allah says in d holy Qur'an dt call Me and i wl ansa u.

And u knw wht; b4 u guys start contradicting we muslims; plss go study ISLAM first not MUSLIMS because ISLAM x PERFECT and MUSLIMS ar NOT
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by couthy: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Muslims have been banning and executing non-believers since 1800.

Do you know as an atheist I would have been executed in Saudi Arabia, Iran , Pakistan, Palestine along time ago.

Muslims expect to be treated with respect when they are in the minority but seek to subdue everybody once dey reach a sizeable number.

The world should smell the coffee, Islam is the cause of all the world's security threat. A man fighting for mm only can change,a man fighting for pride can change.

BUT A MAN FIGHTING FOR AN IMAGINARY GOD AND 72 VIRGINS IS IRREDEEMABLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.