Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why I Support Gej..... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Gej..... (6098 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
This Kastonkastrol guy is slaying a lot of flat heads.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
Accursed! stop calling me out, and yes i made the error, i didn't bother to spell check cos the baboon i quoted isnt worth a reasonable response.

What a senseless and miserable dingbat! Quit riding on my lines you fool, i keep wondering how you survived the stench from your momms veejay when you popped out from her smelly pucci ravaged by a thousand d!cks.

Buzz off you dumbfvck conehead

animlaistic osu illiterate, did you attend one of those run- down houses y'all call university too. and it shall not be well with all members of your family if you don't point out your lines I bite.

listen real good you fvckhead, your idi0tic father deserve a shot of lead to the head for rap....ing his own sister to conceive you. I hope you gat bundle up by boko haram while a broken bottle is use to scrap every hair in your body, and you get toast a bit in an overheated furnance before your worthless body is dump in the Bermuda triangle.

go give you momma heady m0ronic flattie.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
ANAMBRA11: is dat igbo? undecided
O yiri Chinese?

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animlaistic osu illiterate, did you attend one of those run- down houses y'all call university too. and it shall not be well with all members of your family if you don't point out your lines I bite.

listen real good you fvckhead, your idi0tic father deserve a shot of lead to the head for rap....ing his own sister to conceive you. I hope you gat bundle up by boko haram while a broken bottle is use to scrap every hair in your body, and you get toast a bit in an overheated furnance before your worthless body is dump in the Bermuda triangle.

go give you momma heady m0ronic flattie.
Accursed, the imbeci1c son of a village destitute sired by a sexxx starved baboon, you ought to be castrated quickly so as not to procreate and your whole body placed on BUA refinery chimney and roasted from the head downwards.

Barstadt iddiatt!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

bwahhahhaaa why are you concerned with the curses if you know you ain't a fvckhead lienious. claim your curses joor.
what's wrong with this short black boy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by odinma1: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
iddiott! keep fooling and deceiving yourself, useless, delusional yoloba scratchfaced conehead

My fellow igbo man, why are u cursing your own brother? Be civil pls, where are you from? Your behaviour is not Igbo like

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by odinma1: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Greet Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji for me.

He sends his greetings.

Watch out for his next research paper on my Igbo people

Anambra adigo mma cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nosurrenda: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Only a f.o.o.l would start a thread and invite people to come and pulverise his gorimakpa head.

Where is the eggheader looking for a beatdown? Abi you run commont for ya thread? Chei!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
odinma1:

He sends his greetings.

Watch out for his next research paper on my Igbo people

Anambra adigo mma cool cool
Mr Ugochukwu, I look forward to reading it.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
Accursed, the imbeci1c son of a village destitute sired by a sexxx starved baboon, you ought to be castrated quickly so as not to procreate and your whole body placed on BUA refinery chimney and roasted from the head downwards.

Barstadt iddiatt!

verkürkt like you mofo may that fvckhead that belch you out of her cu....nt never know peace for bedeviling humanity with a catastrophe like you. instead of using her normal birth control method of goat piss and dry gin to flush you out of over stretched cu..nt. may you die from overdose of amphetamine to your poverty decapitated veins.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
odinma1:

My fellow igbo man, why are u cursing your own brother? Be civil pls, where are you from? Your behaviour is not Igbo like

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
sharrap dia! who is your fellow igbo man?, you think you can deceive everyone? fvck off with your treachery cos you cant fool people like me.....fvcking hypocrite! ..oloshi

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
O yiri Chinese?
stop speaking nonsense,and what's d Caucasian baby for? u ugly black thing?
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2014
shizzle11:
sharrap dia! who is your fellow igbo man?, you think you can deceive everyone? fvck off with your treachery cos you cant fool people like me.....fvcking hypocrite! ..oloshi
You can't be more Catholic than the Pope, Odinma1 is an Igbo man. His name is Ugochukwu.
Anambra adigo mma.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
You can't be more Catholic than the Pope, Odinma1 is an Igbo man. His name is Ugochukwu.
Anambra adigo mma.
you mean odinma orlando owoh? grin grin grin
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Anambra adigo mma.
ogbeni buzz off abeg! keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2014
customized13: you mean odinma orlando owoh? grin grin grin
Not Odinma Orlando Owoh, but Odinma1.
Anambra adigo mma.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Not Odinma Orlando Owoh, but Odinma1.
Anambra adigo mma.
but everybody knows him as odinma orlando owoh.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Ezemust: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders: cc

sincere 9geria
fran-c
idumouse

and all y'all PDP e-rats
na una de make me slap_person
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ezemust: na una de make me slap_person

try am make i kill your pa.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
customized13: but everybody knows him as odinma orlando owoh.
You make me laugh, Orlando Owoh is the same person as Odinma1 and alj harem.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Chamack: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Anambra adigo mma.
Odinma1 AKA Orlando Owoh. De chief clown of nairaland
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
You make me laugh, Orlando Owoh is the same person as Odinma1 and alj harem.
exactly, thankGod u knw.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
customized13: exactly, thankGod u knw.
For all this lies you people are telling against me, diaris godu oo.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
For all this lies you people are telling against me, diaris godu oo.
ok, odinma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans / Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) / Breaking: APC Now Have 86 Senators Out 109 And Counting..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.