Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476325 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010:

Please don't download the MSVCP.DLL files from unknown websites. Get it from the microsoft website only. Install these

1. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30679
2. https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/download/details.aspx?id=40784
3. https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=5555
4. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

WOW...THNKS...I SHOULD DOWNLOAD ALL AND INSTALL RITE.....THEN RE INSTALL THE GAME..?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

WOW...THNKS...I SHOULD DOWNLOAD ALL AND INSTALL RITE.....THEN RE INSTALL THE GAME..?

Yes, install these. Restart your PC and install the game.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

(Deleted post)

Just do what akbliv said... And no, I don't stay in lagos
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Graviton2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010:

My recommendation is build if you are willing to spend $1400 on a Dell PC

This build will run Witcher 3 - Max settings....and cost less to build...it'll outperform the Dell PC and includes a monitor & keyboard.... I'm not really a fan of laptop gaming...it doesn't sit on your lap while one's playing games lol grin..Buy a cheap and light laptop for moving around, if it gets damaged in transit it won't be as bad as a $1000 loss and have your main rig at home/work, just a suggestion.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/gybJxY

even cheaper
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/FmQycc

Thanks, bro. I really appreciate this. smiley

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sonrexx: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
posi4true:

Light?? I forgot that word 2 months ago
Your the only guy I have seen thats beats me when it comes to laptop gaming I envy you shall.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sonrexx:

Your the only guy I have seen thats beats me when it comes to laptop gaming I envy you shall.
lol.... whats your machine??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sonrexx: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
posi4true:

lol.... whats your machine??
Clevo P170SM - A 15"6
nvidia gpu 970m 6g vram
8g ram
Intel i7 - 4710MQ Processor ( 2.5GHz )

Oh! Mine is actually overclocked.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sonrexx:

Clevo P170SM - A 15"6
nvidia gpu 970m 6g vram
8g ram
Intel i7 - 4710MQ Processor ( 2.5GHz )

Oh! Mine is actually overclocked.
nice...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sonrexx: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
posi4true:

nice...
Do you do fifa or pes cause I recently layed my hands on an unlocked version of fifa 16.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sonrexx:

Do you do fifa or pes cause I recently layed my hands on an unlocked version of fifa 16.
nah!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sonrexx: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
posi4true:

nah!!
Then whats your genre of games, wait angry don't tell me you bought that killer system for working station purposes. grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Redniggaz: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please oh... I want to build a gaming PC that I can upgrade gradually. I'm not rich so I'm not interested in playing in ultra high... 720p to 1080p with 60fps. How much will this specs cost me
CPU: i3 4130
GPU: GTX 960 2gb
Motherboard: B85-G41 PC MATE
Ram: 2 x 4gb Kingston ddr3
Storage: 120gb HDD

Or something close... I think that can give the idea of what I wnt
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sonrexx:

Then whats your genre of games, wait angry don't tell me you bought that killer system for working station purposes. grin
yup architecture student..LOL
but i do game once in a while: i really love open world games, hack and slash, fps, and racing.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Redniggaz:
Please oh... I want to build a gaming PC that I can upgrade gradually. I'm not rich so I'm not interested in playing in ultra high... 720p to 1080p with 60fps. How much will this specs cost me
CPU: i3 4130
GPU: GTX 960 2gb
Motherboard: B85-G41 PC MATE
Ram: 2 x 4gb Kingston ddr3
Storage: 120gb HDD

Or something close... I think that can give the idea of what I wnt

What's your budget?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010:

Please don't download the MSVCP.DLL files from unknown websites. Get it from the microsoft website only. Install these

1. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30679
2. https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/download/details.aspx?id=40784
3. https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=5555
4. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

am back to say thank u bro...installed the links as instructed and my pes 2016 loaded,an error message came up saying my system doesnt have the memory of about 512 so the game might lack,i ignored and open the game without any ish...havent played it tho so i cant confirm if it actually lags....

bought a windows 10 software,tried installing but was told to install from the right source and dll. file missing too....am currently on windows 8,do u adive i update?thanks u ve been so helpful
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

am back to say thank u bro...installed the links as instructed and my pes 2016 loaded,an error message came up saying my system doesnt have the memory of about 512 so the game might lack,i ignored and open the game without any ish...havent played it tho so i cant confirm if it actually lags....

bought a windows 10 software,tried installing but was told to install from the right source and dll. file missing too....am currently on windows 8,do u adive i update?thanks u ve been so helpful

Did you buy the key or disc/USB. If you can give more info about the error message it's how the community can help you best.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010:

Even better, it's a GSync monitor
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-pg279q-rog-swift-27-2560x1440-ips-g-sync-165hz-gaming-widescreen-led-monitor-black-red-mo-088-as.html

Imagine this strapped with a GTX 1070 or 1080 SLI?
That ll be one beastly setup
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Graviton2:

Won't that be too expensive?
No. Building ur own rig will be cheaper than buying an Alienware
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Graviton2:

To be honest, price and mobility are strong factors for me. So I think I'm leaning more towards a laptop at the moment.

The specs seem pretty good. Do you have any PC recommendations that meet these specs?
I try not to specify a model when am recommending pc specs coz u might find a certain PC cheaper than another model with same specs. Ao i just tell people togo with the one they prefer.

Anyways, as far as laptops are concerned, u can go for Asus, Msi, Acer and Dell. And Stay far away from Lenovo, HP, Alienware
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010 have u ever tried xotic pc?? Are they legit??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kessymaverick: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
posi4true:
I've got an asus rog g752-vy.
Gtx 980m
I7 skylake
16gb ram
128gb ssd
1tb HDD
Oh and gsync.
So having a laptop is not bad plus the portability( even tho it kills me gradually carrying it is not easy).
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
AKBliv010 have u ever tried xotic pc?? Are they legit??
First I've heard of them. The exodus line seems well priced considering you get a full custom loop with it.

edit: think I have to have a closer look on my PC. Browsing on my phone is a pain in the ar**. I tend to avoid online retailers that don't use PayPal. PayPal purchases are covered by a moneyback guarantee if anything goes wrong.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010:

Did you buy the key or disc/USB. If you can give more info about the error message it's how the community can help you best.

i actually bought the disc o....also tried installing bluestacks it gave me this message,graphic driver needs an update,,,,my laptop has an intel hd graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

i actually bought the disc o....also tried installing bluestacks it gave me this message,graphic driver needs an update,,,,my laptop has an intel hd graphics

Download and install the Intel HD update utility. It should search for the latest drivers for you. If that doesn't work..let me know what the CPU specs. http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

As for the Windows 10, if you have the key, you can get the ISO file from Microsoft directly (use the download tool, scroll down the page)...it's free to upgrade to windows 10 if you have Windows 7 or 8.1 https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 20, 2016
kessymaverick:
Mind selling? Name ur price?
No thank you!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Graviton2(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I try not to specify a model when am recommending pc specs coz u might find a certain PC cheaper than another model with same specs. Ao i just tell people togo with the one they prefer.

Anyways, as far as laptops are concerned, u can go for Asus, Msi, Acer and Dell. And Stay far away from Lenovo, HP, Alienware

Thanks bro smiley
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dauntless15(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

alienware is also a dell product dude
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swisscarter(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2016
dauntless15:
Lol...I tire self ooo...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dauntless15(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2016
swisscarter:
Lol...I tire self ooo...
abi
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2016
dauntless15:

swisscarter:
Lol...I tire self ooo...

Dudes he knew what he was saying... Alienware is "A" dell product but, it isn't dell. They are two different individual products... Comprendé
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2016
dauntless15:
I know!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dauntless15(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
LucemFerre:

Dudes he knew what he was saying... Alienware is "A" dell product but, it isn't dell. They are two different individual products... Comprendé
awesome now whats the difference or is there a different dell from the dell i know

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.