Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475137 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Graviton2:
Anyone here heard about ASUS ROG's soon-to-be released monster rig - GX800VH? It's been dubbed "the most powerful gaming computer". I'm sure it will cost a human head. shocked shocked

It wasn't long they released the GX700 with a liquid cooling station that acts like a rock too. Now the GX800. Who buys these?

From their website it has "an uprated power supply system courtesy of two 330W adapters"...so not only am I carrying this brick around I have to think about 2 adapters plus the liquid cooling station (if I was to harness all its power)?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Graviton2(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

It wasn't long they released the GX700 with a liquid cooling station that acts like a rock too. Now the GX800. Who buys these?

From their website it has "an uprated power supply system courtesy of two 330W adapters"...so not only am I carrying this brick around I have to think about 2 adapters plus the liquid cooling station (if I was to harness all its power)?

Lol. Pretty much places it in line with a desktop, right? Gotta admit tho, the specs are the best I've seen.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/laptops-and-netbooks/asus-rog-gx800-1322660/review
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Graviton2:
Anyone here heard about ASUS ROG's soon-to-be released monster rig - GX800VH? It's been dubbed "the most powerful gaming computer". I'm sure it will cost a human head. shocked shocked
Yh. And i still saw a GX700 recently. I think dat one had some kind if external cooling system. And now GX800?? Expect a price tag of like $3000
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

It's down to preference. I prefer Win10. It's free to upgrade to Win10 from Win 8.1 so why not. You can revert back easily if you don't like it.

If upgrading or downgrading will make the laptop faster, I don't mind upgrading to 10....hope. Y lappy cN handle it... 4gig ram.... 500hdd....and hope I won't lose my files after the upgrade? All d cds I bought for the upgrade no work at all...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

If upgrading or downgrading will make the laptop faster, I don't mind upgrading to 10....hope. Y lappy cN handle it... 4gig ram.... 500hdd....and hope I won't lose my files after the upgrade? All d cds I bought for the upgrade no work at all...

It's possible it will run faster because when you do a clean install it will get rid of unnecessary applications running in the background. That's why I wanted you to send me a screen shot of the startup tab I task manager. It's possible to improve the performance before doing a clean install.

Before doing a clean install backup important files to an external drive or USB. My laptop only has 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD and its enough for Windows 10.

From Microsoft website, it's free to upgrade to 10.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Graviton2:

Lol. Pretty much places it in line with a desktop, right? Gotta admit tho, the specs are the best I've seen.

No one will have a GX800 on their lap when gaming with a liquid cooling station attached,so I'd prefer a desktop.. For a laptop though, with 2x desktop 980's, that's some serious hardware. For the money I'll build 2 gaming PC's have one at work and one at home....portability issue solved grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nah wah oh! All these PC gamers sef!

At times I wonder if you all are more invested in acquiring upgraded PC components than actually gaming. undecided

Cos it's always PC this, GPU that! And next generation processing ish!

Infact you all are different from regular laptop gamers.

Perhaps the laptop gamers should have a niche of their own.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Silkmoth33:

At times I wonder if you all are more invested in acquiring upgraded PC components than actually gaming. undecided

Haha! I hear that bro...there's always an urge to have the lastest/fastest strapped in your rig...this year has been an exciting year for GPU's because of the node shrink..before we see this kind of stir up it will be a while o!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

Haha! I hear that bro...there's always an urge to have the lastest/fastest strapped in your rig...this year has been an exciting year for GPU's because of the node shrink..before we see this kind of stir up it will be a while o!

undecided right! Anyway, on the other end! Your games do come cheap.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Welcome to the internet... Nobody wan carry last but in reality I'm rocking a damn intel Pentium 3, 1.3ghz processor with 80g rom don't even get me started on my vram cuz I don't even know what that is...

Now excuse me let me go eat bread and egg while I play Zuma: Revenge... That last stage has been giving me tough times...

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yeah! Now that you've stated your failed attempt at being modest, how about uploading pics of your PC unit that even the infamous area 51 monster CPU rivals?
LucemFerre:

Welcome to the internet... Nobody wan carry last but in reality I'm rocking a damn intel Pentium 3, 1.3ghz processor with 80g rom don't even get me started on my vram cuz I don't even know what that is...

Now excuse me let me go eat bread and egg while I play Zuma: Revenge... That last stage has been giving me tough times...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Yeah! Now that you've stated your failed attempt at being modest, how about uploading pics of your PC unit that even the infamous area 51 monster CPU rivals?

There... You recognize that logo at the bottom...? That's windows 95 baby (no homo)... It seems unbelievable, but we exist.... And that's a floppy disk space goddamnit

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
LucemFerre:

There... You recognize that logo at the bottom...? That's windows 95 baby (no homo)... It seems unbelievable, but we exist.... And that's a floppy disk space goddamnit

Oi! Your own bad goon! This is the pterodactyl you've been using to conquer the gaming stratosphere. Pray tell a broda how you've done it all this while

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Graviton2(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yh. And i still saw a GX700 recently. I think dat one had some kind if external cooling system. And now GX800?? Expect a price tag of like $3000

$3,000 would be cheap...with the type of hardware it's packing, expect $4,000-plus
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Graviton2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

No one will have a GX800 on their lap when gaming with a liquid cooling station attached,so I'd prefer a desktop.. For a laptop though, with 2x desktop 980's, that's some serious hardware. For the money I'll build 2 gaming PC's have one at work and one at home....portability issue solved grin grin

Bad man! grin grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

It's possible it will run faster because when you do a clean install it will get rid of unnecessary applications running in the background. That's why I wanted you to send me a screen shot of the startup tab I task manager. It's possible to improve the performance before doing a clean install.

Before doing a clean install backup important files to an external drive or USB. My laptop only has 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD and its enough for Windows 10.

From Microsoft website, it's free to upgrade to 10.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Click on the tab that says "startup" when you go into task manager...that's the important one..

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Oi! Your own bad goon! This is the pterodactyl you've been using to conquer the gaming stratosphere. Pray tell a broda how you've done it all this while

I know, right

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
LucemFerre:

Joker!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

Joker!

Hehe... Nahhh... That's in Batman
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 2:22am On Jun 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]pls guys i just got a new laptop dell latitude E6400
specs
intel core2duo P8700 2.5ghz
mobile intel (R )4 series express chipset hd
4gb ram ddr2
250 hdd
i know this is not that good for gaming,but just reccomend good games i can play on low settings,thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nosainwe:
[color=#000099][/color]pls guys i just got a new laptop dell latitude E6400
specs
intel core2duo P8700 2.5ghz
mobile intel (R )4 series express chipset hd
4gb ram ddr2
250 hdd
i know this is not that good for gaming,but just reccomend good games i can play on low settings,thanks

You most probably have the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500MHD in your laptop, have a look at this article it should give you an indication of how it will perform. F2P games are not usually very demanding so you could try some. Anything less than 30FPS is going to be a choppy gaming experience

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Graphics-Media-Accelerator-4500MHD-GMA-X4500MHD.9883.0.html

Use this tool to find optimised games for you intel graphics, you may need to install a browser extension for it to work.

https://gameplay.intel.com/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nosainwe(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
AKBliv010:

You most probably have the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500MHD in your laptop, have a look at this article it should give you an indication of how it will perform. F2P games are not usually very demanding so you could try some. Anything less than 30FPS is going to be a choppy gaming experience

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Graphics-Media-Accelerator-4500MHD-GMA-X4500MHD.9883.0.html

Use this tool to find optimised games for you intel graphics, you may need to install a browser extension for it to work.

https://gameplay.intel.com/
thanks alot
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by baddyoosha: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
purplekayc:
Grand theft auto V coming to PC before october smiley
bro have u played GTA v on PC ? pls what is it like and how can I download it thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
baddyoosha:
bro have u played GTA v on PC ? pls what is it like and how can I download it thanks
its in the best in the series so far.
Download here.

[url]oceanofgames.com/gta-v-free-download/[/url]
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by baddyoosha: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
purplekayc:
its in the best in the series so far.
Download here.

[url]oceanofgames.com/gta-v-free-download/[/url]
bro pls do u have a number where I can reach u on
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by urahara(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Unfortunately it is 7000 dollars
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
urahara:

Unfortunately it is 7000 dollars
Ye! 7000? Are u sure??

With $7000, i'll buy a gaming laptop, build a desktop and buy a car o shocked shocked
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by urahara(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ye! 7000? Are u sure??

With $7000, i'll buy a gaming laptop, build a desktop and buy a car o shocked shocked

Loolz, yes I am sure.

Pls do you know if an amd a8 7410 processor can run games like watchdogs
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
baddyoosha:
bro pls do u have a number where I can reach u on
add me on bbm or send me a message on Skype
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Sonrexx:

Do you do fifa or pes cause I recently layed my hands on an unlocked version of fifa 16.
don't be greedy.
Give us a link to the site where u got it.
Or explain how.
Besides, FIFA 17 would soon be released

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by actionaid: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2016
purplekayc:
WWW.Facebook. com/cyberbunkgamingnetwork

cyberbunk gaming whatasapp group facebook page .
......Admin rules: inactive numbers would be deleted after a certain period.

@purple kayc please add me 08090494422 lolu . i have ps4 and pc

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50