Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (22596 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Can I Sell Online Using Nigeria Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
teeowl: I got it now... I have opened my nigerian paypal.

Great hearing this but for others,do sign up for your Nigeria PayPal account via www.paypal.com/ng
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Intellab(m): 12:41am On Jul 15, 2014
I opened a Nigeria paypal acc few minutes ago on my mobile phone. I already have US one which i use to send and receive payment.
The NG one was done on my mobile symbian default browser(opera 8.65). You can try it. It's very easy.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonytony208(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2014
legalwealth:

Great hearing this but for others,do sign up for your Nigeria PayPal account via www.paypal.com/ng

sir, i sent you a mail yesterday. You promised to reply in the evening, but i waited in vain. Pls i have sent another mail now. The name is tony ojo and I'm with freelancer. I really hope this new one will not be delayed again on your table before you are able to reply
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
tonytony208:

sir, i sent you a mail yesterday. You promised to reply in the evening, but i waited in vain. Pls i have sent another mail now. The name is tony ojo and I'm with freelancer. I really hope this new one will not be delayed again on your table before you are able to reply

Please do communicate via e-mail as processing of PayPal withdrawal you are requesting might take some hours noting that we are partially buying fund for now.
Moreover!It seems you were not agreeing with the rate we do buy causing delay in the withdrawal processing.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonytony208(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
legalwealth:

Please do communicate very e-mail as processing of PayPal withdrawal you are requesting might take some noting that we are partially buying fund for now.

I've sent you several emails already but you did not respond to any of them; even the one i sent about 20 minutes ago. If you had responded to your mails, of course i wont message you on nairaland. Pls respond to your mail like you promised ( you promised to do that by 2pm, but this is 3pm already) pls help me out.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
tonytony208:

I've sent you several emails already but you did not respond to any of them; even the one i sent about 20 minutes ago. If you had responded to your mails, of course i wont message you on nairaland. Pls respond to your mail like you promised ( you promised to do that by 2pm, but this is 3pm already) pls help me out.

I understand but you not agreeing with the rate laid down previously caused that as we told you the rate.
Subsequent e-mails seem not replied because I was busy offline and each time I login into my e-mail seeing your mails still saying the same rate shows you are not ready or somewhat.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused though it seems you are ready now and you will be contacted via your e-mail especially now that I'm just back to my office from travel.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonytony208(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
legalwealth:

I understand but you not agreeing with the rate laid down previously caused that as we told you the rate.
Subsequent e-mails seem not replied because I was busy offline and each time I login into my e-mail seeing your mails still saying the same rate shows you are not ready or somewhat.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused though it seems you are ready now and you will be contacted via your e-mail especially now that I'm just back to my office from travel.

ok oga. Thanks for your response. How was the journey.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2014
Legalwealth, am about opening a usa paypal account. Must i have a usa phone no? i have one though but only receive messages on it(text messages and voicemail messages).
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Manutd19: Legalwealth, am about opening a usa paypal account. Must i have a usa phone no? i have one though but only receive messages on it(text messages and voicemail messages).

That is nice!
It is not a must you have an accessible USA Phone Number before you open your USA PayPal but you will surely need it if not now but later.
You can use the one you have to open your PayPal setting it as Home Number while you get the one that can make and receive calls to be set as your Mobile Number.
Don't as well forget using USA Dedicated Static VPN IP to open your PayPal account.

Best!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

That is nice!
It is not a must you have an accessible USA Phone Number before you open your USA PayPal but you will surely need it if not now but later.
You can use the one you have to open your PayPal setting it as Home Number while you get the one that can make and receive calls to be set as your Mobile Number.
Don't as well forget using USA Dedicated Static VPN IP to open your PayPal account.

Best!

That means i still have to get one for mobile right?
Another thing when you say nationality should be nigerian, does that mean we don't need usa address?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Manutd19:

That means i still have to get one for mobile right?
Another thing when you say nationality should be nigerian, does that mean we don't need usa address?

Yes please.
Nationality as Nigeria does not mean that you don't need USA address.
You need it but select Nigeria as your Nationality
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by sluvy4tune(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Op I urgently need this USA paypal account. How do I contact you
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
sluvy4tune: @Op I urgently need this USA paypal account. How do I contact you

Do you have payoneer with its USA Bank account?
No need to worry if you do not have though and you can contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by waxingmoon: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

No need to worry if you do not have though and you can contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
Bros, I post d link u asked me to.But can't hear anything from u
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
waxingmoon:
Bros, I post d link u asked me to.But can't here anything from u

I've updated your reply in the second thread.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by sluvy4tune(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
legalwealth:

Boss I am still awaiting your reply
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Boss I am still awaiting your reply

You were replied!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by bluebell(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
legalwealth:

Are you aware that Paypal no longer accept Payoneer issued US Bank accounts. Check these links:

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/19680-paypal-no-longer-accepting-payoneer/

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/19222-paypal-rejects-payonner/

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/19138-paypal-bank-account-problems/
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by bluebell(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
@legalwealth, you said and I quote "For that reason,you need your own USA Mobile Phone Number that can receive and
make call which you can achieve with IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT E~book & Support"

1. How can you verify your US mobile phone number with US Paypal? or how does the verification process with the US mobile phone No. work?

2. Can the US mobile phone number send and receive text messages as well?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
bluebell:

Are you aware that Paypal no longer accept Payoneer issued US Bank accounts. Check these links:

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/19680-paypal-no-longer-accepting-payoneer/

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/19222-paypal-rejects-payonner/8

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/19138-paypal-bank-account-problems/

I saw the posts but I'm yet to confirm that as I still used it to verify someone's PayPal account two weeks ago.I will research practically on that and get back.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by bluebell(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
legalwealth:

I saw the posts but I'm yet to confirm that as I still used it to verify someone's PayPal account two weeks ago.I will research practically on that and get back.

Ok. But you have not answered the other questions.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
bluebell:

Ok. But you have not answered the other questions.

I will answer it now but I was on motion then and I will reply it now that I'm in the office.Thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
bluebell: @legalwealth, you said and I quote "For that reason,you need your own USA Mobile Phone Number that can receive and

1. How can you verify your US mobile phone number with US Paypal? or how does the verification process with the US mobile phone No. work?

Bot banned me for my previous reply with my username "legalwealth" except if moderators will revive it but check the screenshot of my previous reply that was banned below

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
bluebell: @legalwealth, you said and I quote "For that reason,you need your own USA Mobile Phone Number that can receive and

It can receive and send text messages as well.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is it true paypal don't allow payoneer card again?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by kentochi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check your mail.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Tonjeola1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Manutd19: Is it true paypal don't allow payoneer card again?
join four corners alliance with $18, after u ve earned $29 ($19 for card and $10 for dhl) apply for their mastercard, it comes with US Bank account, it can be use to verify US paypal. check my signature for the link
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 3:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Manutd19: Is it true paypal don't allow payoneer card again?

I saw it but it is still working!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Intellab(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2014
legalwealth:

I saw it but it is still working!
Kindly check your mail. My account have not be credited.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Intellab:
Kindly check your mail. My account have not be credited.

Which account please?
What did you pay for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / Popular Lagos Balogun Market On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.