Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) (6568 Views)

Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. / CONFUSED: Omisore In Trouble Over Faking Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by ojimbo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
idupaul: Omisore in numbers:

Day 1: Okada Ride

Day2 : Seen eating popcorn

Day3 : Seen eating two roasted corn cobs at once

Day 4: Seen drinking shekpe at local ginnery

Coming up soon : Appear in public smoking a wrap of indian hemp .

LOL this man is a clown joor .. Wrong candidate to field ..PDP got this wrong this time
let the people of osun decide for us please. Stop e-campaign
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
let the osun people decide his fate.
this is how you guys blab about fayose!
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by PointB: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Perhaps Omisore would be thinking: "You never know who is observing from a different angle, let me ensure they all see me eating corn." I think it's a hilarious attempt to appear populist. I have no sympathy for the den of supporters of APC - APC, but I think Omisore is the worst PDP should lean on to wrest Osun State from the Islamist governor. Or is this a case of fighting fire with fire?

Both Omisore and AregbeRascal are bad market, I honestly feel for the state of Osun (no pun intended)!

3 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
PointB: Perhaps Omisore would be thinking: "You never know who is observing from a different angle, let me ensure they all see me eating corn." I think it's a hilarious attempt to appear populist. I have no sympathy for the den of supporters of APC - APC, but I think Omisore is the worst PDP should lean on to wrest Osun State from the Islamist governor. Or is this a case of fighting fire with fire?

Both Omisore and AregbeRascal are bad market, I honestly feel for the state of Osun (no pun intended)!

exactly both are bad markets.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Both are bad markets but one is preferable.
We already know who among them that we are going for.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by ayobase(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
horlah005: The PDP Governorship Candidate Sen. Iyiola Omisore and his campaign team are enroute to Obokun Local Government in Osun State. He was really determined and focus on winning d Governorship election but better yet, should i calld dis grassroot appeal or what ?

you people no dey understand the things of the spirits.

He has two corns in his hands.

One signifies APC
One signifies PDP.

U can complete the story.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by repogirl(f): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Its either he's joking or he has lost it, I give up trying to figure which it is
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by juman(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Gov. aregbe would win with large margin unless apc learnt nothing from their loss in ekiti.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
ayobase:

you people no dey understand the things of the spirits.

He has two corns in his hands.

One signifies APC
One signifies PDP.

U can complete the story.

Hen hen?
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by CocoLoca(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
The "ENGLISHES" on this thread though, grin yoruba is okay if you can't do it in english cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
CocoLoca: The "ENGLISHES" on this thread though, grin yoruba is okay if you can't do it in english cheesy grin

We are not here 4dat.....dear!

3 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
CocoLoca: The "ENGLISHES" on this thread though, grin yoruba is okay if you can't do it in english cheesy grin

Young lady, the three emphasized bold text above have vanquished the enormity of whatever stunt you craved to exhibit. Do not constitute a nuisance in your exertion to disentomb your witlessness. Nairaland is a great community, its members are monarchs and we respect each other.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
[size=18pt]Stay Scheming[/size] ...
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Gamji007: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
gen2briz:

This nko

The guy de very greedy ooo. Two corn at once? shocked

I pity Osun state treasury if this rogue wins.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Gamji007: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

exactly both are bad markets.

Don't you think Aregbe is a better option?

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Gamji007:

Don't you think Aregbe is a better option?

For where?

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Gamji007:

The guy de very greedy ooo. Two corn at once? shocked

I pity Osun state treasury if this rogue wins.

is osun not already pitiable with aregbe

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Gamji007: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

is osun not already pitiable with aregbe

Don't know much about the state, but from eye witness accounts, Aregbe has brought some positive innovations to the state.

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Gamji007: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

For where?

Can anything be worse than Omisore?

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by femimike1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Evergreen , don't mind them o jare , they will sit down in Lagos typing r u b b ish on NL... I know Evergreen is here with me in Osun and he's seeing what i m also seeing

Evergreen123:

Do u know that aregbe has stopped the mobile tax collectors from doing their jobs for now?
Even OYES ppl that tow people's cars are no longer around, u can now park your car anyhow without fine.
For the first time, he went to a market to ask the traders what the market needs.
All for august elections.
Is that not the most desperate way of canvassing for grass root support ?
APC and crude political ideas

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
horlah005: ?
Please look at "Dimention" again wink
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by femimike1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
plz state the positive innovations?

Gamji007:

Don't know much about the state, but from eye witness accounts, Aregbe has brought some positive innovations to the state.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by ejakpovi2: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
tit: the second corn is for egift.
Omisore wants to share with the poor and down-trodden!
He is not shop-alone like Tinubu.
Have you ever seen Tinubu with guguru?
Have you seen Tinubu carrying his bag in queue?
Have you seen him on okada?
instead he use his boy Fashole to kill okada people with police and lastma.

Instead you see Tinubu telling people to shut-up while he makes his third wife the governor of Lagos.
(yes, you heard it from me, Remi is his third wife).
Instead you see tinubu talking and waving his hands in the air as if he has a clue.
Apoda jatijati. Do u lost ur brain or ur brain lost u.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Gamji007: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
femi mike: plz state the positive innovations?

The O'REAP initiative, introduction of OPO IMOgrin IPAD for secondary school students etc.

My friend, I'm not PR officer for Osun. Can you please tell us why Aregbe is not better than Omisore.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
THE BEGINING OF A MADNESS IS TO TALK ALONE OR DANCING AROUND. AREGBESOLA SKELEWU DANCER, THE BEGINING OF A MADNES.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1523380_10409748_597585980339119_2823593432962913982_n_jpegf90fde95fad6bb647037ded32ac5a4b5

femi mike: plz state the positive innovations?

- OYES programme currently engages 40,000 Youths in Osun
- 125 patrol vans, 5 armored personnel carriers and one helicopter provided to boost security
- The state under this governor has offered over N1.5b worth of support for Farmers
- O-MEALS currently provided free meal daily to 254,000 school kids
- 150,000 e-learning tablets for senior secondary schools - Opon Imo
- 123km of waterways dredged to keep Osun State flood free
- Buses provided to Transporters to boost transportation in the State
- More than 1830 rural farmers in 61 focal communities equipped with farm inputs
- And more...

Even those outside the know. Now tell us what the Man-With-The-M16-Pop-Corn offered the people of Osun. So greedy he could not even offer his aids one corn, he had to consume both at once.

4 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by tit(f): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
AREGBE GREATEST INVENTION :
Ahhhh! He spent $50 million of people's money on drum.

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
But the picture funny sha! Can't stop laughing anytime I click on this thread.

Hahahahaha!!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
can sb explain this talking drum thing to me?

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by BlackSwan: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Why is that man always looking perpetually confused? See the way he is staring at the corns as if he doesn't know what to do with them.

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
tit: AREGBE GREATEST INVENTION :
Ahhhh! He spent $50 million of people's money on drum.

Find something bad to tell us (culturally, their is nothing bad in it at all).

Here is what is obtainable elsewhere

[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/C/f/q/d/a.aaa-Awesome-Monument.jpg[/img]

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
THE BEGINING OF A MADNES IS TO TALKING ALONE OR DANCING AROUND. AREGBESOLA THE SKELEWU DANCER, THE MAKING OF A MADNES

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened / NOW: APC Angry With Wike For Sharing Pictures Of Tinubu Being Carried Into A Car / 2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.