Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) (6620 Views)

Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. / CONFUSED: Omisore In Trouble Over Faking Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Vado(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
This man omisore can't be serious lol. What kind of janja has he been smoking? These dumb stunts are embarassing.

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by dubienatti(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
egift: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1523380_10409748_597585980339119_2823593432962913982_n_jpegf90fde95fad6bb647037ded32ac5a4b5

- OYES programme currently engages 40,000 Youths in Osun
- 125 patrol vans, 5 armored personnel carriers and one helicopter provided to boost security
- The state under this governor has offered over N1.5b worth of support for Farmers
- O-MEALS currently provided free meal daily to 254,000 school kids
- 150,000 e-learning tablets for senior secondary schools - Opon Imo
- 123km of waterways dredged to keep Osun State flood free
- Buses provided to Transporters to boost transportation in the State
- More than 1830 rural farmers in 61 focal communities equipped with farm inputs
- And more...

Even those outside the know. Now tell us what the Man-With-The-M16-Pop-Corn offered the people of Osun. So greedy he could not even offer his aids one corn, he had to consume both at once.
oga osun people no need all those tinz aregbe d do.. abeg go tell aregbe to join d poor peoples club...if d most educated state 4 naija can fall 4 dat, den aregbe is in trouble..i just don't want com to nairaland nxt month com d read a million reasons y gov aregbe lost..tell him to do d needful
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by OCTAVO: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
This man is foolish for flaunting those corns. This nothing but oju aiye (eye service) Shior!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nogen: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Seriously, PDP got it all wrong with this Omisore man! As much as I can't stand APC and what it represents, Omisore is worst.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
mko abiola: If omisore emerge as d nx gov of my state ,I will revoke my indigenship.
hehehe....
You won't be missed.

I'll holla at you when he wins come Aug. And make sure you don't swallow your vomit. Stand by your word.

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by johnwizey: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2014
blizard44: hehehe....
You won't be missed.

I'll holla at you when he wins come Aug. And make sure you don't swallow your vomit. Stand by your word.
Why do I have this feeling you are the sniper with that M-16 gun standing at Omisore's back

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 4:56am On Jul 04, 2014
johnwizey: Why do I have this feeling you are the sniper with that M-16 gun standing at Omisore's back

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=egift]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1523380_10409748_597585980339119_2823593432962913982_n_jpegf90fde95fad6bb647037ded32ac5a4b5

He was even thinking like......."I hope this roasted corn have not been poison?"......a rhetorical questn.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by 7lives: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2014
The man looks like a babalawo, Oshun people over to you, here comes your new baba irunmulowo ko se fa tu, you can vote him in, he is a poor man like you, at least that's the image he is banking on to win your votes. He will give you lots and loads of free expired rice and weevil infested corns, I mean belly infrastructures. Awon oni iranu papa deceiving pikin.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by jerusalem101: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2014
it is called Grass root appeal, GOD help us.......
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2014
jerusalem101: it is called Grass root appeal, GOD help us.......

So, u called this grass root appeal.
Where was he to do this during his four years tenure as a senator?
He now think he can come to bobo us here copying fayose's attitude.

Photocopy can never be like original fah
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Aphrygian(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2014
This stupid man that embezzled the money meant for the road dualization of Ife-ilesha road and wu did a non functioning solar street light.honestly i wont cry mor than the berieved buh i only have moi One vote and i will use it wisely sha.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Aphrygian(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2014
This stupid man that embezzled the money meant for the road dualization of Ife-ilesha road and wu did a non functioning solar street light.honestly i wont cry mor than the berieved buh i only have moi One vote and i will use it wisely sha..
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2014
Aphrygian: This stupid man that embezzled the money meant for the road dualization of Ife-ilesha road and wu did a non functioning solar street light.honestly i wont cry mor than the berieved buh i only have moi One vote and i will use it wisely sha..

Nice one, u also see what I saw. Use ur vote wisely as u said as I'm also goin to use mine here as well.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Aphrygian(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

Nice one, u also see what I saw. Use ur vote wisely as u said as I'm also goin to use mine here as well.
am telling i use to laff at people who fink this guy is better than aregbe.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Aphrygian(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

am telling i use to laff at people who fink this guy is better than aregbe...
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aphrygian: am telling i use to laff at people who fink this guy is better than aregbe...

Don't mind them, they won't know how much we hate this Omisore until we vote against him come august
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by QweenMercy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
This Man is an agbaya...Chai!He cum get ojukokoro join...!Kilode nau....Two corns@a tym...
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by emmasege: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
I also learnt he has paid June salary, as against the usual 24th/25th of the following month for the past two years. I am definitely sure he's going to pay July salary before the end of the month. this is the height of hypocrisy and deception. Civil servants, beware!. This may be your "Saari", your days of "aawe" are inevitable should aregbe be re-elected.
Evergreen123:

Do u know that aregbe has stopped the mobile tax collectors from doing their jobs for now?
Even OYES ppl that tow people's cars are no longer around, u can now park your car anyhow without fine.
For the first time, he went to a market to ask the traders what the market needs.
All for august elections.
Is that not the most desperate way of canvassing for grass root support ?
APC and crude political ideas

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by ayobase(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2014
horlah005:

Hen hen?

Like "Adiye Adiye"?

wetin come concern HEN with this CORN matter now?

just yanking ur chain.....
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by CyberWolf: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2014
idupaul: Omisore in numbers:

Day 1: Okada Ride

Day2 : Seen eating popcorn

Day3 : Seen eating two roasted corn cobs at once

Day 4: Seen drinking shekpe at local ginnery

Coming up soon : Appear in public smoking a wrap of indian hemp .

LOL this man is a clown joor .. Wrong candidate to field ..PDP got this wrong this time
is it not the same thing u guys said about Fayose,later he disgraced and finished you people without redemption..now you guys are at it again..one thing you guys have to understand is that once God has destined someone for something, no matter what people say or do or no matter the set back that person suffers, he MUST surely become that thing...
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by vigasimple(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Omisore is the worst pdp candidate could come up with.
However, in order to uproot a thug and religious governor you need a bigger thug. Omisore has the resources to uproot Aregbe like Fayose did to Fayemi in Ekiti.

The 2 corn thing look like a publicity stunt to get free press and traffic traction.

Seeing the amount of people for or against has achieved its purpose.

10th August 2014 we will have a result.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
CyberWolf: is it not the same thing u guys said about Fayose,later he disgraced and finished you people without redemption..now you guys are at it again..one thing you guys have to understand is that once God has destined someone for something, no matter what people say or do or no matter the set back that person suffers, he MUST surely become that thing...

My dear, I'm sorry to say Omisore is no such person.

It concerns/baffles me wen I see some youth (osun or not) endorsing dis Ungodly Man

Could u imagine dis Man (omi) has been in this mess since 1991 during Baba Bisi Akande administration,he (omi) was asked 2step down for Baba. He was also asked to step down for Oyinlola, which he reluctantly does and was later given a senate post.

Still, he's still eager (obsess) to possess the power which I believe is beyond his reach.

As the Prophesy says; No matter how much u tried, how many people u've killed, how much slanders u've made, how much stunt u've created..... YOU WILL NEVER GET THERE !!!
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by bbello28(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: IF HE DID'NT CONTEST YOU apc STATE BOYS WILL NOT REMEMBER ANY MURDRAL CASE
[s]IF HE DID'NT CONTEST YOU apc STATE BOYS WILL NOT REMEMBER ANY MURDRAL CASE[/s] iiranu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? / Fear Grips Bayelsa Politicians Over Kidnappers / Trump's Destruction Of Democratic Values

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.