Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate (1530 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate by dtito(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Ben Byrne, 31, and twins Anna and Lucy DeCinque who spent more than $240,000 on surgeries to look more alike began dating about 18 months ago after they added him on Facebook on the suggestion of mutual friends.

At first, the electrical mechanic had trouble balancing the demands of two girlfriends, but he learned that the attention he paid to one, had to be paid to the other.

"It’s my first time with two girlfriends, and to be honest it’s very difficult because it has to be 100 per cent even," Mr Byrne told Woman’s Day.

"Whatever I do for one I have to do for the other, so it’s a fine balance. My mates reckon it’s a cool problem to have."

This is the first time the health nut has spoken out about his unorthodox relationship with the 28-year-olds since he came to the attention of global media when Anna and Lucy’s story came to light earlier this year.

According to Lucy, the most frequent question they got was: "How does one guy keep up with two girls in the bedroom?"

"Put it this way, we’re very active girls and he needs twice the energy," she said.

Mother of the twins, Jeanna, said she was happy, as long as the girls were happy, and had formed a strong bond with Mr Byrne as she found herself sticking up for him when he fought with the twins.

According to Mr Byrne, he gets double the love.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate by NanaAmofah(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2014
the guy mak i remember this song "Everything na double double oooo"

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate by dtito(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2014
NanaAmofah: the guy mak i remember this song "Everything na double double oooo"
lolz..nah tru oh
Re: A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate by DrObum(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Double wahala for dead body be that oooo! shocked

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate by dtito(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
DrObum: Double wahala for dead body be that oooo! shocked
true talk oh
Re: A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate by DocAdray(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Whatever rocks their boats, ojare!
Re: A Man Who Shares The Bed With Two Identical Twins Opens Up About Their Intimate by dtito(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Doc. Adray:
Whatever rocks their boats, ojare!
abi

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Know When A Boy Truly Love Me / What Is Most Important Ingredient In Making A Relationship Work? / I Like Her, But She Doesn't Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.