Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? (1524 Views)

The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by okey4reel(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
why are Girls of nowadays too materialistic and demanding. I noticed this in my last relationship, dis girl demands too much, she is always thinking about her self alone, she never for once buys me anything, but I keep getting her stuffs.

I don't think this is how it should be. A lady should b able to show her man love not only in d word of mouth but also in action no matter how little, ur bf would love n appreciate it no be only to dey collect dey collect like say guys na fool...

Ladies pls try n change...dis is a new year
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by ahmodu4real(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
i first say Amen, sometimes when u think it normal and u try harder to meet thier demand atlast it will become abnornal. and the relationship will be boring, 2year ago me too try that but i feedup with it becos this babe think say to be my babe is like helping my life i run i no tell anybody.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Everyone (male or female) is materialistic, though to varying degrees.

I don't think it wrong to want material things. What is wrong is getting them at any cost.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by Tattooboy: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
that's d reason most of us are still single,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by yomi007k(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Now that we know, wats d SOLUTION?
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by major466(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Tattooboy:
that's d reason most of us are still single,
grin
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by Mendo007(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by okey4reel(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Mendo007:
not all ladies bro. I am dating dis Yoruba girl 4 about 2 yrs n 2months now n she has bin amazing all d way. I used 2 tink like u cos of my own experience n I prayed n God sent her my way. so some ladies are just amazing dats If u r lucky 2 find 1 cos dem dey scares like fuel

yea its true, that's if a guy is lucky to get one, they are not all like that though but dey are hard to find, girls of nowadays are just after money, dey are not ready to drink garri with u in d name of love, if u can't meet their demands d best thing to do is to let dem go and remain single till when u are loaded enough
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2015
If keeping a girl is too expensive, try ashawo and stop complaining.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2015
they have been like dat since 2000bc
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? by fijiano202(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
If keeping a girl is too expensive, try ashawo and stop complaining.
Word joor....no need of epistle

(1) (Reply)

Regret After Marriage. / My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. / Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.