Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (61750 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by valkaka(m): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Here's a message I got from a lady who said she want people to know the reason for their action:

Please sir, Mr valentine, I just want to tell you that it's not our fault that we go about servicing all kinds of men for the sake of money. Many guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive but ladies can't do all that and since we are aware that these men will always need women to enjoy their money with them, there is nothing bad if we make ourselves available for you men and we get paid for our professional services.

Or can you people stay without a woman for one month? We are just helping men with our body...

Times are hard. My parents can't raise enough money for my school fees and my accommodation in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don't help my self? Many ladies are doing it here in my school and even other schools. It is condition that caused it.

People should understand that everything has changed!

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2014/04/why-we-ladies-sleep-with-different-men.html?m=1

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Clone2020(m): 3:08am On Sep 08, 2014
SMH... There is no justification whatsoever for prostitution

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by phransix147(m): 3:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by shugacaneman: 3:31am On Sep 08, 2014
this looks like a made up story but this girl has lost it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 3:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Smh doubt if she can be proud enough to tell her kids this.
You don't need to sell your body no matter how hard the times might be.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ayukdaboss(m): 3:58am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Smh doubt if she can be proud enough to tell her kids this.
In as mush as I don't support her views I'll say don't judge. People are facing really hard times you have to experience before you can understand.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by kingfavour(m): 4:01am On Sep 08, 2014
This is not enough reason to be abusing ur body which is d temple of God...can u be proud to tell ur kids this So u ladies just need to add value to ur lives and people will surely respect and admire u for who n what u are!!!!smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by naijaboiy: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2014
If you have not been there,,you will never know...

Many people do crazy things just to survive undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2014
ayukdaboss:
In as mush as I don't support her views I'll say don't judge. People are facing really hard times you have to experience before you can understand.
What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).

351 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Egomah(m): 4:51am On Sep 08, 2014
There's no justifiable reason(s) for doing such, I still feel is the lazy and un-industrious type that sleeps around. The sad thing is that it has a way of hunting them back, either they don't get married, or in a messed up marriage, forget about what you see on the surface, na screen saver.
It takes the grace of God to have a better home after such lifestyle, that means you have to sincerely be a born again Christian.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Dygeasy(m): 4:57am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).
If you hear some people's story, you go know say you be learner where dem dey.

But 6k on food just twice daily? Easy biko. Find another way to make your story a hard one.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 5:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Dygeasy: If you hear some people's story, you go know say you be learner where dem dey.

But 6k on food just twice daily? Easy biko. Find another way to make your story a hard one.
I meant monthly jor.who will eat food 6k twice daily.nawa for u oo
Am not making my story look like a hard one,am just saying there are better things to do than prostitute and regret later,its a small world u no

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by valmunich(m): 5:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Now they wanna justify their sharing? Smh grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Dygeasy(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
I meant monthly jor.who will eat food 6k twice daily.nawa for u oo
Am not making my story look like a hard one,am just saying there are better things to do than prostitute and regret later,its a small world u no
lol! Okay.

There's a Yoruba saying. I'll state it in pidgin. "Once food don settle for the matter, poverty no dey again"

Thank God for your life. Some others' are wose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Wht is Bad is bad, Madam poor parent
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by babatundeizbad(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2014
That's the girl-hustle... Be careful when you judge and think you're better.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ugreat(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=perry2020]
What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).[/q.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Atmmachine(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2014

Don't tell me you haven't collected money from a guy after forking you

6 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2014
ugreat:
Oya Seun,do justice to this comment sharperly. Take it to front cover sorry front line/page
Seriously Your a big case without cover.
1st ur following over 200 people with just 2 guys.lmao
Nl woman wrapping committee take note of u great ooo. grin
Make your own comment jor and stop advertising mine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

Don't tell me you haven't collected money from a guy after forking you
NEVER coz I ain't a slut.i don't depend on people,I work for my money(so I ain't that broke). besides I don't get intimate with every tom,dickk and Harry that comes my way because I respect my body,(a lot of women look older and worn out than their age because they overused their body.

17 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Exponental(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2014
No justification for this. If u cant be proud of what u do now and in future, dont do it. If now or as a mother or grandmother, u wont want to be called ASHAWO, desist!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ugreat(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
Seriously Your a big case without cover.
1st ur following over 200 people with just 2 guys.lmao
Nl woman wrapping committee take note of u great ooo. grin
Make your own comment jor and stop advertising mine.
No vex,I didn't intend to hurt u by advertising.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by seunlayi(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Nigerian has a decent moral but that thing called poverty is really pushing most ladies to submit their cherished pride to someone that can hardly hug.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2014
ugreat:
No vex,I didn't intend to hurt u by advertising.
Lolxx.hurtif it was so hurting I wouldn't have shared it,shared it for ppl to learn.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by benkings(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2014
easier said than done, if u face reAl hardtime you will understand the girls point of view although prostitution is not the best way out when hard times are knocking but I think she has a point.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by armadeo(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2014
benkings: easier said than done, if u face reAl hardtime you will understand the girls point of view although prostitution is not the best way out when hard times are knocking but I think she has a point.

No matter how dark the night is day will break. I tell you I have seen worse than what she said happen to girls and they didn't prostitute themselves for easy cash. I have seen uni gals cook for and wash their colleagues clothes for cash. Many things can be done its just plain greed and the need to live up to standards.

As I always tell my friends society sets its standards I set mine. Simple.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Is she crippled to make her dependent,or is the word "independent" never exist in her dictionary.

She's just morally bankrupt,and a leech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by coolzeal(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2014
I wanna understand her reasons but there's no justification for being a wh*ore. Someday she will gladly tell her daughter to follow her footsteps in her epitome for money.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by jmoore(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Prostitutes and thieves will always say poverty is the reason for their actions. smh

8 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by ugreat(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
Lolxx.hurtif it was so hurting I wouldn't have shared it,shared it for ppl to learn.
We've learnt big time
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by priscaoge(f): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2014

My parents can't raise enough money for my school fees and my accommodation in school, so how will I feed, buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don't help my self? Many ladies are doing it here in my school and even other schools.
With this,Y generalise? Because your parents can't afford all u need? Did your Mum prostitute to raise u? I don't know how people reason. Y not be satisfied with what u have? Selling ur body isn't d best option here. In My department when I was in school,a girl use to sell snacks,she practically begged someone to teach her how to make those things. My assistant CourseRep design beads n sell. All your action is just a quest to have what u can't afford,maybe latest cloth,shoes,etc,even after getting the money u still spend it on useless things. I was @ Asa road last week,some group of policemen and a lady came and arrested a boy that use to repair Keke. They said that d guy robbed the woman and other people in a Bus with a gun. The lady went to MTN office n tracked her phone(meanwhile the phone has a tracking device,even when u remove the sim). They told him d name of the current user n his location. The story long shaa but what am saying is that the guy was claiming it's poverty,that he can't feed well bla bla bla. His colleagues there said that it's all lies that d guy is always greedy. So let's stop making silly excuses.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.