Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) (2725 Views)

INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team / African People's Congress Unveils Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by 9jagist(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2014

That's the full meaning of APC to me, cos ever since their existence, nothing good came out of them, if not quarrel, nah pointing accusing fingers and blaming Jonathan, of recent they appointed 52 years old fool as Youth Leader, can you imagine, that mean adult-hood begins at 80 in APC.
APC is a formation of frustrated and position ambitious seekers of PDP that decamped and formed this thing call APC.
To me, they have no focus and no agenda.
A candid Advice to APC if they want to even near competing with Goodluck over 2015 election, is for them to bring out a true youth, of age 30-34 as their Presidential Flag Bearer, this would be seen as change , and definitely 92% of Nigerians Want change. Abi nah Lie?
they should build their strength around youth, and the unemployed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2014
association of political cannibals
agberos people congress
association of past criminals
association of pained criminals

all hail the supporter of APC party!
Re: Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by 9jagist(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2014
ANAMBRA11: association of political cannibals
agberos people congress

Thanks for supplying us more Meaning of that rubbish Acronym APC
Re: Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by laphta(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2014
why d hating, ape, pdp, anpp, are all same. gang of thieves with no vision for the Nigeria populace. when i get up there, i'll make sure corruption comes to an end in this country.
Re: Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Hahahaha very funny I also haerd that the full meaning of pdp ia people destroying people. Very funny don't get me wrong oh am not against any party & am not for any party as well.

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by mrjangaweed: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2014
grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]death to the jweeds
Re: Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by juventino: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2014
ANAMBRA11: association of political cannibals
agberos people congress

Agbero Peoples Congress
Armoured Personnel Carrier
Apayan Peoples Congress
Against Peace Congress
angry Peoples Congress
Re: Full Meaning Of APC (Angry People's Congress) by 9jagist(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lets keep the ball rolling, fire down

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Set Churches In Niger Republic On Fire Over Charlie Hebdo / Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign / Why Are So Many People Attacking The Trekker For GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.