Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480812 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
adisarasaq:
@Strongbest, Thank you sir.
Are you talking about the same people that craft ink stamp for paper? If so, i will go to them sharp sharp.

But i don't know how to use it because I've not used soap stamp before.

About the mold, I'm working towards getting correct one but before then i want to make back the money i spent buying this one.

Thank you and God bless.

Heyllo Sir, I mean the artists that inscribe stuffs on T-shirts and so on.

The use is very simple. Once the stamp is ready, just press the stamp on the soap when the soap starts hardening.

Ok, you may want to work on the shape of your soap while waiting to get the ones. Do you usually line nylon inside the molds before pouring the mixture? Try it, it'll enable your soap to come out smooth.

All thanks to God Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
ewen:

Thank you for the good work you are doing. Please can you enlighten me on how to ferment industrail salt?

All thanks to God Sir/ma.

Well, it depends on what you want to do with the salt. We use industrial salt in fermenting a lot of things but not the salt its self being fermented.

Don't know if my explanation is clear enough though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Strongbest:
E-BOOK ON LIQUID COLD STARCH
PRODUCTION

Just before activities become too much and I get too engaged, as my first work for the year 2017, I put together a detail and step by step procedure on the production of liquid cold starch.

Remembering our constant demand for it sometimes last year, I have decided to do as promised.

I will be dropping the price of the ebook shortly and how we can get it.

I'm sure you don't want to miss out on this one.

Meanwhile, all emails replied.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTs

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Contents of the old one (1ST EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook

1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK

1. baby oil

2. pink oil hair cream

3. hair styling gel

4. nail paint remover

5. nail glue remover

6. gel air freshener

7. anointing oil (goya formula)

8. dusting powder (medicated powder)

9. facial powder (fashion powder)

10. After shave cream (unisex)

This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call:

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ewen: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Strongbest:

All thanks to God Sir/ma.

Well, it depends on what you want to do with the salt. We use industrial salt in fermenting a lot of things but not the salt its self being fermented.

Don't know if my explanation is clear enough though.

Thanks.

i wanted to use it in making powder soap that look like omo. Though the soap will be white in colour.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
ewen:

i wanted to use it in making powder soap that look like omo. Though the soap will be white in colour.

Heyllo Sir/ma, uhmmmm, no form of fermentation needed for that purpose with the salt.

As a matter of fact, the salt is optional. It plays a very minor role which can be totally ignored.

More also, your powder detergent is always pure white by default. If you have the right formula though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
oga strong! gud day. pls I extracted aloe vera from it plant can I use for directly for my after shave n can I store or preserve it for re-use?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
mrgana1:
oga strong! gud day. pls I extracted aloe vera from it plant can I use for directly for my after shave n can I store or preserve it for re-use?

Good evening Sir, yes, you can use it for you after shave but in the right quantity please. Since your alcohol which is the basic ingredient is antiseptic in nature, the infusion will be fine.

Preserving it for next use depend on how long it's going to be kept before use. I will advise you always extract when needed, it's better and safer that way.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please, to all of us who are interested in the degreaser formula, make sure you've gone to make inquiry from mechanics and car washers to be sure it's needed in your area as instructed.

It's for steam wash, they know how exactly it's used.

All emails will be treated shortly.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
smiley
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ewen: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir/ma, uhmmmm, no form of fermentation needed for that purpose with the salt.

As a matter of fact, the salt is optional. It plays a very minor role which can be totally ignored.

More also, your powder detergent is always pure white by default. If you have the right formula though.

Thanks.

Thank you for this information. I am a male.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
ewen:

Thank you for this information. I am a male.

My pleasure Sir. Gender noted and thanks for the clarification.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Why You Should Use Rehoboth Pink Lips/n1pples Cream

Have come across a lot of pink lips cream product with promises that end up a failure. Not saying they are all fake though. At least, good ones still exist just very expensive sometimes.

Well, not here to criticize but to tell you just few reasons why you should use our pink lips and nipples cream.

1. It works.
If there's any reason why you should spend your hard earned money to buy any product in the first place, it's because you want it to meet your need.
Our pinky product does everything it's meant to do. So, you can be rest assured that you'll have your desired pink lips and n!pples.

2. Quick result:
What else can make you happy than to see what you paid for delivering in no time. For our pink lips and n!pples cream, you don't have to wait for donkey years to see the desired result. Our product gives you all that in short period of time

Result is seen within just two weeks of usage.

3. Affordable, quality and reliability:

Just check on line and see lots of pink lips on display. Most don't even have stickers. They don't even come cheap. They are expensive and quality is not guaranteed.

Our product is pocket friendly, very affordable and reliable with skin friendly and safe ingredients.

4. Enhances your appearance and self confidence:

Trust me, having dark lips even when you are light skinned makes a lot of people see you as a smoker. And you know in this our society, people tend to see smokers as irresponsible set of people.

Talking from personal experience. It's quiet embarrassing to see new friends ask if you smoke just because you've got some black lips. To even make matter worse, they think you are lying when you say no.

Our pink lips cream transforms your dark lips into pink making you look cute and very attractive. Doesn't matter the cause of the black lips, natural or due to habit like smoking or wrong use of some cosmetic products (makeup)

Most ladies will admit that having pink n!pples also kinda gives you some inner joy and confidence. Though this is a bit personal but you all know what I mean.

5. Safety: no one should experiment with his/her body by using a product you know little or nothing about. This is one very important reason why you should choose Rehoboth Pink lips and n1pple cream. The ingredients are very safe and put you at no risk. They are clinically blended from safe and active ingredients that delivers perfectly.

Other thing you need to know about our pink lips cream:

This cream can also brighten up your private organ (both male and female) into pink. Covers face, lols. But I'm damn serious. Some of you already know this.

Try our product today and drop your testimony. Our business is to make you look good and confident.

To know how to get yours or you want to be one of our distributors with great deals, you can reach us through: goldzmyne@gmail.com or

Call: 09092125124

Sincere apologies to the mods.......please, let my people see this. Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Why You Should Use Rehoboth Pink Lips/n1pples Cream

Have come across a lot of pink lips cream product with promises that end up a failure. Not saying they are all fake though. At least, good ones still exist just very expensive sometimes.

Well, not here to criticize but to tell you just few reasons why you should use our pink lips and nipples cream.

1. It works.
If there's any reason why you should spend your hard earned money to buy any product in the first place, it's because you want it to meet your need.
Our pinky product does everything it's meant to do. So, you can be rest assured that you'll have your desired pink lips and n!pples.

2. Quick result:
What else can make you happy than to see what you paid for delivering in no time. For our pink lips and n!pples cream, you don't have to wait for donkey years to see the desired result. Our product gives you all that in short period of time

Result is seen within just two weeks of usage.

3. Affordable, quality and reliability:

Just check on line and see lots of pink lips on display. Most don't even have stickers. They don't even come cheap. They are expensive and quality is not guaranteed.

Our product is pocket friendly, very affordable and reliable with skin friendly and safe ingredients.

4. Enhances your appearance and self confidence:

Trust me, having dark lips even when you are light skinned makes a lot of people see you as a smoker. And you know in this our society, people tend to see smokers as irresponsible set of people.

Talking from personal experience. It's quiet embarrassing to see new friends ask if you smoke just because you've got some black lips. To even make matter worse, they think you are lying when you say no.

Our pink lips cream transforms your dark lips into pink making you look cute and very attractive. Doesn't matter the cause of the black lips, natural or due to habit like smoking or wrong use of some cosmetic products (makeup)

Most ladies will admit that having pink n!pples also kinda gives you some inner joy and confidence. Though this is a bit personal but you all know what I mean.

5. Safety: no one should experiment with his/her body by using a product you know little or nothing about. This is one very important reason why you should choose Rehoboth Pink lips and n1pple cream. The ingredients are very safe and put you at no risk. They are clinically blended from safe and active ingredients that delivers perfectly.

Other thing you need to know about our pink lips cream:

This cream can also brighten up your private organ (both male and female) into pink. Covers face, lols. But I'm damn serious. Some of you already know this.

Try our product today and drop your testimony. Our business is to make you look good and confident.

To know how to get yours or you want to be one of our distributors with great deals, you can reach us through: goldzmyne@gmail.com or

Call: 09092125124

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Alright, for our ebook on liquid cold starch, just 5 more people and we close the curtain in order to avoid over circulation of it and to protect our business privacy.

Will post it here once we hit the expected the sales.

Do have a great day.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Evazenith(f): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Strongbest post=52875980]Thank you very much oga strongbest for the ebooks dt u send to me,God bless you n your endeavors! Please dnt 4get me concerning the pink lip n nipples cream o...am stil expecting it o!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by innak: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
waoo, I am really impressed by what I can see here, thanks a lot for the good work you are doing here. you are really empowering great number of people in Nigeria. May God richly bless you. I have not see a thread like this. I am new here and wish to belong. Thank you our great teacher for this wonderful opportunity.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
H
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Evazenith:
[/quote]

Hope u wld share urz wit me wink[quote author=Evazenith post=52883662]

Hope u will share urz wit me

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
@Evazenith, the pleasure is all mine ma'am. A very big amen to your prayers.

I will definitely get back to you on that. I already booked for you as discussed. Will let you know how it goes soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
innak:
waoo, I am really impressed by what I can see here, thanks a lot for the good work you are doing here. you are really empowering great number of people in Nigeria. May God richly bless you. I have not see a thread like this. I am new here and wish to belong. Thank you our great teacher for this wonderful opportunity.

It's nice having you here Sir. I appreciate your commendation and I say a big amen to your prayer.

The pleasure is always mine Sire!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2017
@ Strongbest. I could't access my mail on my phone for some days.i tried calling ur line 090 for payment for cold water starch but switch off. will apprecial ur other no i use to av.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2017
jendor123:
@ Strongbest. I could't access my mail on my phone for some days.i tried calling ur line 090 for payment for cold water starch but switch off. will apprecial ur other no i use to av.

Heyllo Sir, sorry about that.

09092125124 is on now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2017
MTN data SME @1gb@550naira only. Am 100% legit contact 09064477424
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, some of the prices are a bit high please.

Also note the change I made above (Kg to litre). Solid/liquid.

I will try and post current prices of common chemicals within the week.

I can see your sig., Sir. You must be a great fan! That's great.

Thanks.

Yes Sir..i am a great fan..
if only i had seen this thread in 2014...
well...

now please how about the prices?
i dont see much profitability with pko at 700N

even without colour and fragrance,
a 130 gram soap is costing me N70

WAW product in the market is selling at N90 for 150 gram sealed, coloured and perfumed
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
RealityShot:

Yes Sir..i am a great fan..
if only i had seen this thread in 2014...
well...

now please how about the prices?
i dont see much profitability with pko at 700N

even without colour and fragrance,
a 130 gram soap is costing me N70

WAW product in the market is selling at N90 for 150 gram sealed, coloured and perfumed

All is well Sir. I'm going to post the prices as promised probably before or by weekend.

What type of soap are you into? Tablet (bar) or powder detergent?

Everything is all about knowing how to get around with your materials and make the best of them.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Heyllo everyone, please if you paid for any of my ebooks today and haven't got it, kindly exercise a little patience.

You will have it all sent to you soon.
All emails will equally be treated shortly.
Sincere apology for the delay.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Strongbest:

All is well Sir. I'm going to post the prices as promised probably before or by weekend.

What type of soap are you into? Tablet (bar) or powder detergent?

Everything is all about knowing how to get around with your materials and make the best of them.

Thanks.
Tablet/bars...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
RealityShot:

Tablet/bars...

Well, I think we should set a day and have a webiner with us here.

We'll discuss a lot of issues like how to make profit on any product.

Let me figure out which day is best, then will announce and everyone should be here while we deal with some issues once and for all.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
gbotemicomm:
MTN data SME @1gb@550naira only. Am 100% legit contact 09064477424

Ok, this is the only data reseller I've ever patronized here on nairaland and he didn't disappoint. Weldone bro. Please, keep it up.

Meanwhile, ebooks sent and all emails treated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Evazenith(f): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=Rebuke post=52893033]

Hope u wld share urz wit me wink

lolz....sure na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.