Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481579 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]

It's my pleasure ma. Okay, just tell any bus taking you to Ojota you are going to Ojota chemical market, it's a very popular place (market) you will find several chemical stores there. Feel free and take your time to tour the market to get what ever you want from which ever store appeals or meets your need.

Thanks.

Oh Thank You Sir. Expect my first assignment SOON!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

That'll be lovely ma'am!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
PRODUCTION OF DISINFECTANT (DETTOL FORMULA)

We are moving to the next thing, which is the production of disinfectant (dettol formula).

Please stay tuned as I bring us more on that.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Eagerly and earnestly waiting sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
PRODUCTION OF ANTISEPTIC

Quickly, I will like to define An antiseptic as any chemical combination or solution that helps or has the ability to prevent infection by preventing the growth of micro-ogarnisms.

I have explained earlier in our germicide lesson that some bacteria are harmful while some are helpful. These bacteria are every where, I mean everywhere. Wherever you find human beings, you find them.

They are said to be 'micro' because they are so small that they can't be seen with the unclad (naked) eyes

So, our effort here is to get rid of the harmful ones. Hence, our focus will be on how to mix or combine our chemicals in the right proportion to help us achieve this purpose.

Stay tuned as I bring us more on this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Materials Needed

1. Texapon

2. Pine oil

3. Phenol

4. Chloroxylenol

5. IPA (Isopropanol)

6. Dettol colorant

7. Water

You notice some of the chemicals used in the production of germicide are also mentioned here. Alright, stay with me as I bring us more.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Strongbest: Materials Needed

1. Texapon

2. Pine oil

3. Phenol

4. Chloroxylenol

5. IPA (Isopropanol)

6. Dettol colorant

7. Water

You notice some of the chemicals used in the production of germicide are also mentioned here. Alright, stay with me as I bring us more.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

We are waiting oooo, our oga @ d top. Want to know how water can be added without being separated. Than u sir!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
owosweet:

We are waiting oooo, our oga @ d top. Want to know how water can be added without being separated. Thank u sir!

Heylloo ma'am, nice to have you here! Alright, I should be talking about that later today.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by boogelus: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Hello. I want 2 really commend ur efforts. God will bless u. I am new in soap biz. So i wld like to learn about laundry soap making, insecticides and perfumes

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls sir. Sorry for taking U back. I want to do my assignment dis week. On the liquid soap, you talked about dissolving the caustic soda with 1 Tomatoe tin cup of water. Pls what size of tomato tin cup? Is it the Derica cup, the half of derica tomato cup, or the smallest cup? Thank you sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Catered4: Pls sir. Sorry for taking U back. I want to do my assignment dis week. On the liquid soap, you talked about dissolving the caustic soda with 1 Tomatoe tin cup of water. Pls what size of tomato tin cup? Is it the Derica cup, the half of derica tomato cup, or the smallest cup? Thank you sir.

The smallest one ma. I'm sorry for not specifying at first.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]

Thanks.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by boogelus: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Just finished producing my liquid soap. Guess what, my wife has sold about 10litres of the soap to my neighbours. Thanks for this forum. God bless u

13 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
@ strong best, pls do u av idea on how to obtain starch from cassava for cloth
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by boogelus: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Strongbest:

Thanks.
ps re u going to teach bar soap? I am eager to learn. Any way i just sold some liquid soap i made. Thanx a million. God bless u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
boogelus: Just finished producing my liquid soap. Guess what, my wife has sold about 10litres of the soap to my neighbours. Thanks for this forum. God bless u

I'm glad to hear (read) this Sir. A big amen to your prayer.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
jendor123: @ strong best, pls do u av idea on how to obtain starch from cassava for cloth

Yes Sir, a local method though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
ANTISEPTIC

Materials And Quantity Needed For Production Of 1 Litre Of Antiseptic (Dettol Formula)

(Using tin milk cup as our measuring tool)

1. Texapon........1/2 tin milk cup of texapon

2.Pine oil........1 tin milk cup

3. Phenol........1 tin milk cup

4. Chloroxylenol..........1/2 tin milk cup

5. IPA (Isopropanol).......2 tin milk cups

6. Dettol colorant............ As desired or quantity that will give you the exact color of dettol (brown yellow).

7. Water.................3 tin milk cups

Chemical composition of the product in percentage as follows:

Texapon.............. 5 0/0

Pine oil.................9 o/0

Phenol...................9 o/0

Chloroxylenol........4.5 0/o

IPA (Isopropanol)......12 o/0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
PROCEDURE

Step 1. Turn the texapon into an empty bowl

Step 2. Add the pine oil and stir properly

Step 3. Add the phenol and stir also

Step 4. Add the chloxylenol and stire properly

Step 5. Add the IPA (isopropanol) and stir thoroughly

Step 6. Finally, add water to the content and stir properly.

Now, your antiseptic is ready for use. Go and buy dettol no more!

Strongbest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Strongbest:

Where to get the chemical shops depends on your location. Like I have said in my earlier post, packaging matters a lot, you can choose your own style sir.

It's really unfortunate we lost our former thread, there were some pictures of those products uploaded by the then followers of the thread, they were nice and would give you an idea of what yours should look like. Anyhow, I will try to upload some pictures with time.

Thanks.
alright i will be waiting sir

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Strongbest:

Where to get the chemical shops depends on your location. Like I have said in my earlier post, packaging matters a lot, you can choose your own style sir.

It's really unfortunate we lost our former thread, there were some pictures of those products uploaded by the then followers of the thread, they were nice and would give you an idea of what yours should look like. Anyhow, I will try to upload some pictures with time.

Thanks.
the litres of water for izal estimated materials you gave is 20litres. Sir, what if one just want to produce a little for a test just like 5litres. How do we estimate the materials?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
boogelus: Just finished producing my liquid soap. Guess what, my wife has sold about 10litres of the soap to my neighbours. Thanks for this forum. God bless u
sir does it go exactly as our tutor stated?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
boogelus: ps re u going to teach bar soap? I am eager to learn. Any way i just sold some liquid soap i made. Thanx a million. God bless u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014

Gudday sir, pls how much dd u sell the 10ltrs?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thank You Sir. No Assignment on the Germicide and Antiseptic? Also, What's our next Topic? So I can come early to class.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
peacemaranatha: the litres of water for izal estimated materials you gave is 20litres. Sir, what if one just want to produce a little for a test just like 5litres. How do we estimate the materials?

Nice question sir.

For five litres of Germicide (izal) use the following measurements:

1.Texapon------------1/2 tin milk cup

2. Pine oil------------ 1 tin milk cup

3. Phenol-------------1 tin milk cup

4. Lysol---------------1 tin milk cup

5. Carbolic acid------1 tin milk cup

6. Izal concentrate---1 tin milk cup

7. Izal booster--------1 tin milk cup

8. Whitener----------1/2 tin milk cup

9. Water--------------1.5 litres

Note: you can always increase the quantity of your whitener if you feel it's not white enough.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SalC: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow thanks a lot. @ Strongbest, you are really kind to start all over again after the first one was lost. God bless you plenty.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
boogelus: ps re u going to teach bar soap? I am eager to learn. Any way i just sold some liquid soap i made. Thanx a million. God bless u

Uhmmm, I'm not sure am going to do that here sir! But I'm definitely going to teach us more things here.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
owosweet:

We are waiting oooo, our oga @ d top. Want to know how water can be added without being separated. Than u sir!

Yes ma'am, I promised to talk about this tonight.

Actually, to avoid settlement or separation of the mixture, you have to use the texapon to your advantage. You know, texapon is a surfactant (surface active agent), so if you notice any separation is either the quantity of texapon used is too small or the mixture is not properly stired (properly mixed together).

I gave a very clear explanation of the function of texapon in our lost thread. Might do that again if there need be.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Catered4: Thank You Sir. No Assignment on the Germicide and Antiseptic? Also, What's our next Topic? So I can come early to class.

Okay ma, I'm going to do that tomorrow. Uhmm, our next topic should be 'production of BALM(aboniki rob)'

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
SalC: Wow thanks a lot. @ Strongbest, you are really kind to start all over again after the first one was lost. God bless you plenty.

It's my pleasure Sir. Amen to your prayers!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by boogelus: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
peacemaranatha: sir does it go exactly as our tutor stated?
yes, just follow d instructions n u re good to go. I actually had some idea b4. But following his method, it gave more d desired result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.