Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481326 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Olajumoke459: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mr Strongest
Thank you so much for your good deeds on this thread
May this year open doors of opportunities for you and we shall not loose you in Jesus name
Once again thank you and happy new year
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kejibabe(f): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
just came accross this thread for the first time
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Uchan4u(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Strongbest:
If you are following this thread and have no special notes for this hmmm, you are not a good follower undecided.

Get a special note, label it "cosmetology." remember, your soft notes can be lost but hard note can be preserved even for the next generation.

Just a word of advise though not a must lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, new year loading, so happy new year in advance. If I can still type I might drop a soft drink recipe before I go for cross over service, if not, see you all in 2018. I love you all a bunch. cheesy cheesy

Thanks.

Happy new year, sire Strongbest keep up the good work God bless you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Olajumoke459:
Mr Strongest
Thank you so much for your good deeds on this thread
May this year open doors of opportunities for you and we shall not loose you in Jesus name
Once again thank you and happy new year

Saying a big amen Ma'am. Happy new year.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
kejibabe:
just came accross this thread for the first time

Good to have you here Ma. Hope you find the thread interesting.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Uchan4u:

Happy new year, sire Strongbest keep up the good work God bless you

Same to you Sire.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
@ Strongest, the spoon you referred to in dish wash, is it tablespoon or teaspoon?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Afoskalex:
@ Strongest, the spoon you referred to in dish wash, is it tablespoon or teaspoon?

The spoon equivalent to 10mls. I think we have talked about this spoon thing here many times.

Anytime I say spoon, I am referring to the common white spoon used in take away foods. Or just think about 10mls, that is its equivalent.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good evening here.

I want to believe we have all taken lesson 1 and and well understood. We should be moving to the next lesson shortly, but may I know if anyone has produced so far?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Yes sir from your boy Dee
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
deeboy4real:
Yes sir from your boy Dee

Good to know Sir. Weldone.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
What You Should Know Before Starting Your Own Business

Quickly before we move on, there's really no big deal about starting or setting up your own business in any of these products.
Here are quick things you should note:

1. Practice and perfect the production: I am sure you know even without being told that you don't just jump into starting your business. You must first of all learn and perfect the production of any of the products of interest.

2. Don't be the judge: by this, I mean you don't judge your own product by your self. Give out samples to close friends and good neighbors and ask for their honest reveal on the product.

3. Be ready to take critism: I know how it feels when some people talk down your product. Oh, I know it hurts but the truth is you must be ready to develop a tough skin and prove your critics wrong.
Sometimes, such talks are deliberate moves by haters or ignoramus who don't even know how things work.

Just make sure you evaluate your product and ensure it's of great standard.

4. Get a packaging for your product: good packaging is a good business. How your product looks is how it will be priced. Be ready to get good and attractive packaging for your products. This aspect of the business is the common questions I get to treat every time. Trust me, nothing special or difficult about this.
Good containers and fine stickers bring out the beauty of your product.

Check the samples I posted below, they are just random products from NYSC Orientation camp...... produced and packaged by corp members for their exhibition after training.

Please, to those of us I promise to write on this, hope this is helpful enough. Read through and feel free to post your questions here, if any. I think that will be helpful to others with the same question instead of treating individual mails.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
LESSON 2

We are going to be needing all the materials used in lesson 1 with the exception of some though and increase /reduction in measurement.

Go through the lesson 1 and get set for 2.

Review: just so you know, the formulation in lesson one can be termed a multipurpose liquid detergent. Meaning, it will perform or do very well when used for any cleansing purpose such as: dish wash, floor Cleaning, laundry, toilet wash etc.

However, if you desire to brand this into specific use, you will need just the knowledge of how each of the chemicals works. That way, you know what and what to add or reduce etc to deliver.

I will once again ask, how many of us have tried lesson one? Why are we here? Just to read and click the like button then go away?

Practice or stay away.

To be continued.........

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Zdoh(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaeze91(f): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Strongbest:
What You Should Know Before Starting Your Own Business

Quickly before we move on, there's really no big deal about starting or setting up your own business in any of these products.
Here are quick things you should note:

1. Practice and perfect the production: I am sure you know even without being told that you don't just jump into starting your business. You must first of all learn and perfect the production of any of the products of interest.

2. Don't be the judge: by this, I mean you don't judge your own product by your self. Give out samples to close friends and good neighbors and ask for their honest reveal on the product.

3. Be ready to take critism: I know how it feels when some people talk down your product. Oh, I know it hurts but the truth is you must be ready to develop a tough skin and prove your critics wrong.
Sometimes, such talks are deliberate moves by haters or ignoramus who don't even know how things work.

Just make sure you evaluate your product and ensure it's of great standard.

4. Get a packaging for your product: good packaging is a good business. How your product looks is how it will be priced. Be ready to get good and attractive packaging for your products. This aspect of the business is the common questions I get to treat every time. Trust me, nothing special or difficult about this.
Good containers and fine stickers bring out the beauty of your product.

Check the samples I posted below, they are just random products from NYSC Orientation camp...... produced and packaged by corp members for their exhibition after training.

Please, to those of us I promise to write on this, hope this is helpful enough. Read through and feel free to post your questions here, if any. I think that will be helpful to others with the same question instead of treating individual mails.

Thanks

to package this type of product must i register with nafdac and other organisation?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
adaeze91:
to package this type of product must i register with nafdac and other organisation?

Well, a lot has been discussed about the NAFDAC issue here but to avoid too much sermon, my answer is No.

Start up your business and make a move to register when you think you have grown big enough to do that.

However, if you have so much at hand and feel you want it before moving on - it's all good.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please, kindly turn to the previous page (page 143-144) to see all our available ebooks, prices and how to get yours.

Try and get your self a copy and stay empowered. So much in there for your benefits.

Meanwhile, check your emails.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaeze91(f): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Strongbest:
thanks

Well, a lot has been discussed about the NAFDAC issue here but to avoid too much sermon, my answer is No.

Start up your business and make a move to register when you think you have grown big enough to do that.

However, if you have so much at hand and feel you want it before moving on - it's all good.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Let's play a little here....
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by hansomegal: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Am waiting for the game o. Strongbest , compliment of the season.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2018
I didn't forget I promised giving us recipe for soft drink for the new year celebration........though the season seems to have passed but I believe no knowledge is a waste as I personally believe everyday is a Christmas for me and celebration is an everyday thing for me. wink cheesy

There are a lot of recipes available for our enjoyment, however, I think having things around that we can easily play with and creatively have a unique drink is a very good idea.

Here, we are not going to be producing from the scratch but we will be doing more of what I call "infusion"....

What you need.

1. Coke (canned or bottled one)

2. Lime orange

3. Orange

4. Water

5. Sugar syrup.

You can make your own syrup to save cost or just buy already made from the market.

OK, everyone should be able to afford this one for sure. N300- N1,000 and above can prepare this for you depending on the quantity you want and based on your pocket size.

If you are interested in this and very sure you will produce, click like if not just pack well. Lols tongue

Waiting for your response or end of discussion.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2018
hansomegal:
Am waiting for the game o. Strongbest , compliment of the season.

Lols. Game on already. Compliments Sire.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by hansomegal: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Strongbest:
I didn't forget I promised giving us recipe for soft drink for the new year celebration........though the season seems to have passed but I believe no knowledge is a waste as I personally believe everyday is a Christmas for me and celebration is an everyday thing for me. wink cheesy

There are a lot of recipes available for our enjoyment, however, I think having things around that we can easily play with and creatively have a unique drink is a very good idea.

Here, we are not going to be producing from the scratch but we will be doing more of what I call "infusion"....

What you need.

2. Lime orange

3. Orange

4. Water

5. Sugar syrup.

You can make your own syrup to save cost or just buy already made from the market.

OK, everyone should be able to afford this one for sure. N300- N1,000 and above can prepare this for you depending on the quantity you want and based on your pocket size.

If you are interested in this and very sure you will produce, click like if not just pack well. Lols tongue

Thanks

Strongbest , thanks for for the soft drink recipe in advance but you have deviated. I was actually looking forward to the 2nd lesson on liquid soap. Thanks once again.
Strongbest:

Lols. Game on already. Compliments Sire.

Thanks
Strongbest:

What you need.

2. Lime orange

3. Orange

4. Water

5. Sugar syrup.

Thanks

Strongbest , thanks for for the soft drink recipe in advance but you have deviated. I was actually looking forward to the 2nd lesson on liquid soap. Thanks once again.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
hansomegal:

Anytime Sir. Well, the deviation is intentional. Check, after the first lesson I asked to know how many people did but almost nobody did.

It's a turn off for me. If we are not doing or practising anything I post here why should I post more? I am really thinking of becoming very selfish now. I will just be selling only my ebooks, if you like don't use them .......so long as you pay me for them tongue.

Even the drink recipe, if no serious response, I will just post to only my watsap contacts. They are the real follower I have. undecided

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Olajumoke459: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
interested
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by hansomegal: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Strongbest, I will speak on my behalf , the fact that people do not comment or like does not mean we are not following. I have been following this trend for more than 2 years now and this is like the 3rd comment am making. I bought the 1st e book around that time too. some are very busy and they only have time to check in once in a while so please don't let that discourage you. You have started the good work already so please finish it o. As per your whataaap group how can I get on the group. The good Lord who sees all we do will greatly reward with your heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Strong best thanks for ur love for this group. Sir, d fact is our comment is not coming as at wen due is not to say dt we are not following. Sir we love what u r doing here. I also want to join ur whatsapp group pls how can I do dt sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Oga best, is there a common name for bicarbonate cos I av bought other chemicals for my soap but they don't av bicarbonate and d name sound strange to d lady selling it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
hansomegal:
Strongbest, I will speak on my behalf , the fact that people do not comment or like does not mean we are not following. I have been following this trend for more than 2 years now and this is like the 3rd comment am making. I bought the 1st e book around that time too. some are very busy and they only have time to check in once in a while so please don't let that discourage you. You have started the good work already so please finish it o. As per your whataaap group how can I get on the group. The good Lord who sees all we do will greatly reward with your heart desires.

It's well Sir. I definitely have a plan for all the good followers of this thread: a platform that will enable us constant access to everything. I will reveal that as soon as all is set.

Saying a big amen to your prayers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
jendor123:
Oga best, is there a common name for bicarbonate cos I av bought other chemicals for my soap but they don't av bicarbonate and d name sound strange to d lady selling it

Lols. Bicarbonate is the simplest and common name. Its also called baking soda but that can even be more confusing as some may mistaking it to mean baking powder, which is very wrong. Though it's also used in baking but different from baking powder.

You can easily get it from any pharmaceutical store or from those that sell baking/cake materials.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just a headup, NYSC Orientation Camp is on going and I will be a bit more engaged starting from next week.

Might be slow to responding to our emails and sometimes not picking calls but be rest assured that I will always respond at my pace and return our calls as well.

All our ebooks available for sales are as listed in the previous pages (143/144), kindly check and go through to see the contents, price and how to get yours.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE!!
Awww! Almost forgot one of the reasons I came here.

Unveiling my new ebook!

Body Exfoliating And Organic Lightening Soap.

The ebook contains formula on your organic soap for clearing skin blemishes, spots, stretch marks and skin natural skin lightning.

It's purely organic but very effective.

7days - 12Days result. You are very sure of a good looking skin after the mentioned days, no matter how rough your skin is.

It's one of my works on advanced cosmetology. Easy to produce but very effective.

You are rest assured your customers will keep coming for more.

Stuffs in d EBOOK:

-Samples of packaged product
-How to market your product
-Price of our product
-How and where to source your materials easily around you.
-Handling various skin issues using organic materials

Price: N3,000
For the first 6people to get it from here, you get it for N2,500

Trust me, you will regret not getting your self a copy of this ebook when I stop the sales.

It's just unfortunate that most of us don't like coming back here to post a review of the ebooks. We just walk away. Very annoying. Help others know if it's worth their money.

If you get this ebook and don't find it as useful as announced or the formula not working as stated, please come back here and call me out and demand for a refund.

That's pretty cool, right?

I want this to be in the hand of just few serious people here. When I feel it has gone around enough as usual, I will announce a stop to the sales....that way, those who really want to do business won't have issue with it being too much in circulation.

I make money and help you make money too by protecting your formula.
Keep your interest coming fast.

Call: 0909215124 or
Email: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.