Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479760 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
@strongbest, i sent i a mail since friday afternoon, till dis minute i ve not received ur responds to my mail. Pls Sir, i need ur response, ASAP. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Strongbest:
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS
In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed
out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non
medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of:
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion
powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula
on
liquid cold Starch Production
only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)

5th Ebook :

Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation)
Currently going for : N2,000

How to order, simply send me
an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Juliana7:
@strongbest, i sent i a mail since friday afternoon, till dis minute i ve not received ur responds to my mail. Pls Sir, i need ur response, ASAP. Thanks

Heylloos, good Ma'am. Are you sure about that? Because I remember replying your mail. Please check again and kindly resend your mail if reply still not seen. Probably, something went wrong somewhere.

I just treated my new mails this morning again and there's no untreated mail seen Ma!

Hope you are already doing something with the new formula.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Hello sir, i ve just resent u d mail. I had seen d first mail, i am talking about d second mail i sent u on friday. Pls sir i need ur response ASAP becos i was suppose to supply my customers d new exfoliating soap dis last tuesday. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Juliana7:
Hello sir, i ve just resent u d mail. I had seen d first mail, i am talking about d second mail i sent u on friday. Pls sir i need ur response ASAP becos i was suppose to supply my customers d new exfoliating soap dis last tuesday. Thanks

Check your mail ma'am.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
That is what a real Beewax looks like.

Please, for those that requested for the pic, kindly look it up here.

The other type is the processed one...chopped into bits like croda wax but yellowish in color.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Good morning fam.

If you are a real follower of this thread, kindly stay tuned and stay real close to this thread for updates always.

Due to the excuses and numerous complaints from many of us here who desired to have a copy of my last work but couldn't meet up some because of late awareness and some because of money and so on.

Here is what I want to do next. I am announcing another new work of mine shortly.

I will give us the opportunity to pay as we can afford and the sale closes once I feel satisfied.

That doesn't mean I won't turn you down if you decide to downplay or offer a ridiculous price though tongue

Just get ready and offer me something and grab your your self a copy of the new work. The contents will be revealed soon.

If you fail to get this one too, you will have to save your excuses and complaints this time.

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Here we are!

Offer me anything for the ebook below:

Contents
1. How to make natural perfume. (Extraction of perfume from... )

2. Medicated Hair cream e.g darmatol

3. Dettol production

4. Liquid soap (different method)

Some of them look like something we have done here before but sorry, they come with different approaches and methods of production (kind of advanced).

Like many people complain their liquid detergent doesn't look transparent and all. Everything is explained here.

The method of production is also different and simplified. If you have never produced anything before, this will be very good for you.

In short, everything in this work is a masterpiece. Forget what you think you know and advance your knowledge.

The perfume here is how to extract perfume naturally not how to produce perfume as learned or taught in one of our ebooks.

Sale starts now and closes whenever I feel it should.

Price: anything you have but don't be wicked. lols

The extraction of perfume alone, if I am taking you one one and showing you just the way I have explained here, I will charge you nothing less than 7k, that is being too nice.

OK let's roll.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please, in respect to the above ebook, don't reserve space. The ebook is only sent once payment is made and if you request for account details and make no payment, do not complain when the sales stop because you are simply not entitled to having it until payment is made.

More also, once you propose the amount you are willing to pay and you get my reply to go ahead, please do so. I am tracking the number of sales of this ebook and I will definitely announce here once I feel it's gone round enough.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning people, please go check your mail and do as I have asked in response to your mails.

Let's keep rolling.

That reminds me, any green farmer here?

I have an organic pesticide recipe for you. It's very active against those pests that eat up your greens and doesn't harm your crops. It's very healthy, get it and stop using harmful pesticides on your crop!

You can get it from me with just a token. Contact me now.

Goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call: 07039338666

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Heyllo everybody, a very happy Sunday to you all.

Please, don't be offended if you were expecting anything from me over the weekend and haven't heard from me, especially the auction of our new ebook. Just a little itch. You are hearing from me soon.

Meanwhile, just keep your proposal for the purchase of the new ebook coming. If you make payment already and haven't received an acknowledgement of receipt of payment, then you probably haven't sent details of payment to me. Please, do so ASAP!

Let's have a great week ahead.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening here.
Please check your mails....all ebook paid for have been sent.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
This thread is mind blowing. Wow!!!

Strongbest God bless you richly.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
BleSSedMee:
This thread is mind blowing. Wow!!!

Strongbest God bless you richly.

Amen Ma'am. It's nice to have you here.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Strongbest:

Amen Ma'am. It's nice to have you here.

Thanks.
My oga, i sent you a mail sir....
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:59am On Feb 14, 2018
motemi111:

My oga, i sent you a mail sir....

Heyllo Sir, I have just finished treating my mails, I am sure yours must have been treated as well Sire .

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Good morning everyone. And yesterday was valentine and we did nothing sad

Not even taking you guys out for a drink even na pure water, one sachet each. At least, it'll be on record I took everyone here out on val.cheesy cheesy and you know I love you all wink.

Well, I am going to do it my own. I will post something very interesting soon. Let's watch it from now to next weekend.

OK, I am saying a happy val to every good follower of this thread, I heart you all.

Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Meanwhile, all emails treated and ebooks sent.

I sincerely appreciate your patronages. Stay blessed.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good evening here. Trust our week has been good.
Treating our mails soon.

On our new ebook on auction, I shall be giving us an update on that soon. Meanwhile, keep your offer coming.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Check your inbox......all emails treated.

Good morning and have a great weekend.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Zdoh(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsapp....08088759163
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by heavyu: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Best bargain here www.nairaland.com/4247879
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2018
Good morning here. Sincere apology to those I couldn't reply their messages over the night....there were loads of mails, had to just treat the ones I could before calling it a day.

However, I will be doing justice to them shortly and everyone will be appropriately attended to.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Lest I forget, please if you paid for ebooks over the weekend and yet to send details, kindly do so while your ebooks are forwarded to you at once.

The reason you always to supply me details of your payment and what you paid is to help me send the right ebooks paid for.

Please, let's try and understand each other in that respect to avoid mixup.

Wishing us a very wonderful week.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Update on our new ebook. I think we should a close to the sales of the new ebook now.

I appreciateyou all for the patronage. Let's look forward tosomething new soon.

Meanwhile, all emails have been attended to and if you paid for any ebook today, your ebook should be chilling in your inbox by now.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Good morning here. Trust everyone is doing very good.

I believe everyone has been attended to by now.

Please, stay tuned to this thread especially if you have deal with me.

I always give general information on the latest or my moves. That allows you to know if you have been left out of anything.

It's easier coming here to drop a hint on my move than contacting individual on my moves especially when you are expecting a reply from me or delivery of any of my products.

And sorry we have to draw the curtains on the sales of our new ebook on auction. We all have done well and I am sure you are pleased with everything you got there.

I appreciate you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2018
I am giving out the shoe polish formula to all those that will be purchasing any of my ebooks this weekend.

Meaning if you are buying any of the ebooks this weekend you can ask for it as a bonus for this weekend alone.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please check your mails and revert if you have to.

For all available ebooks, Kindly check above and see content and price of each ebook.

To order for any of my ebooks, all you need to do is send me a mail to our official email address at:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call: 07039338666

Remember the etisalat line isn't in use for now.

Have a blessed day.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ufuoma23: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice Work Sir, I Followed Dis Thread From 0 To 147. I Discovered Dat Some Ingredients And Recipes Are Missing Sir. Pimples, And Many More, Just Joining
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
ufuoma23:
Nice Work Sir, I Followed Dis Thread From 0 To 147. I Discovered Dat Some Ingredients And Recipes Are Missing Sir. Pimples, And Many More, Just Joining

You are welcome to the thread. That must have been a great work reading through the entire thread. Kudo Ma.

Sorry, we had to take down some recipes due to the happenings at that time which I think you would have read about somewhere in the thread.

Just stay tuned more things are coming our way soon.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.