Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480955 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Vixo:
@strong best, pls check your email, I sent u a message.....thanks ,

been following this thread secretly for months...workload at school and all!

followers start your testimony ...cos I'm saying mine in the next post, at least lest show OP he has helped a lot !"! see u at the top!

Heyllo Sir, I have treated all my mails, if you haven't seen my reply it's possible your email never/hasn't got to me. You may have to re-send. Comment highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by MomaDee(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
I tried my hands on the Liquid Washing Soap and Bleach after purchasing your ebook and yes it was good.
● I'd like the consistency of my liquid soap to be thicker than it is this time. If I increase the quantity of Nitrosol to achieve a thicker mixture, will it affect anything?

I attached the pictures however I couldn't get my protruding tummy to bend over and pour out the bleach but it turned out well.
I did sweat alot turning those things tho bu that's what I deserve for being such a DIY freak.

Anticipating your reply

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
MomaDee:
I tried my hands on the Liquid Washing Soap and Bleach after purchasing your ebook and yes it was good.
● I'd like the consistency of my liquid soap to be thicker than it is this time. If I increase the quantity of Nitrosol to achieve a thicker mixture, will it affect anything?

I attached the pictures however I couldn't get my protruding tummy to bend over and pour out the bleach but it turned out well.
I did sweat alot turning those things tho bu that's what I deserve for being such a DIY freak.

Anticipating your reply

Awwww! So nice Ma. Lols, bravo ma'am.... Really, you've done a very great job.

Concerning the thickness of the liquid soap, yes you can increase the nitrosol but not excessively, a little more will do.

Could you please just send me an email? I will like to send you something to your email.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2015
@strongbest, our able instructor, good morning. You promised me a bonus last year but I did not see anything could you give my air freshner production as a bonus
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
gud evening d biggest Boss @ STRONGBEST, i sent u a msg abt 2 weeks ago demanding 4 ur account details 2 enable me make payment 4 d manual, i still resent dat msg dis monin. pls check ur mail n reply. tnx
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
ibizgirl:
@strongbest, our able instructor, good morning. You promised me a bonus last year but I did not see anything could you give my air freshner production as a bonus

Awwww! My apologies ma'am... Could you please remind me of the bonus I promised precisely? Please, do send me an email to that effect, but the air freshener formula can't be given as a bonus because it's already part of my ebook.

However ma'am, I promise to fulfil my promise of given you the particular one I might have promised to give to you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
osina1414:
gud evening d biggest Boss @ STRONGBEST, i sent u a msg abt 2 weeks ago demanding 4 ur account details 2 enable me make payment 4 d manual, i still resent dat msg dis monin. pls check ur mail n reply. tnx

Yes Sir! I guess I must have replied to your mail. Sorry for the late response.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Is the toilet wash in your ebook the same with the one you taught us

Strongbest:

Awwww! My apologies ma'am... Could you please remind me of the bonus I promised precisely? Please, do send me an email to that effect, but the air freshener formula can't be given as a bonus because it's already part of my ebook.

However ma'am, I promise to fulfil my promise of given you the particular one I might have promised to give to you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
ibizgirl:
Is the toilet wash in your ebook the same with the one you taught us

Yes ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Strongbest:

Awwww! So nice Ma. Lols, bravo ma'am.... Really, you've done a very great job.

Concerning the thickness of the liquid soap, yes you can increase the nitrosol but not excessively, a little more will do.

Could you please just send me an email? I will like to send you something to your email.

Thanks.

@Strongbest sir, Pls were can I get chemical store in abuja, I really need to prepare liquid soap. Thank u sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Shininstar30:

@Strongbest sir, Pls were can I get chemical store in abuja, I really need to prepare liquid soap. Thank u sir

Heyllo ma, I'm not very used to Abuja but I know there must definitely be places you can get chemicals over there.

I really wonder why some of the old followers of this thread are not longer helping the new members with useful/helpful information as like before. I know some of our members here who are based in Abuja and doing very well in this line (based on their testimonies), just don't know why they chose to be quiet.

Please, I urge us to be helpful to others on this thread especially, the new members. I can't do it all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oooooops! Sorry I can't read your PMs. I can only see the notification on my nairaland profile but I can't currently access that email.

Please, kindly contact me or send all your enquiries to goldzmyne@gmail.com or call 07041786714.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Strongbest:
PRODUCTION OF SCOURING

I will be dropping simple recipes for making you own scouring powder at home.

Recipe 1:

1. Sodium Bicarbonate

2. Salt

3.Calcium

Stay tuned.

Strongbest
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Strongbest:
SCOURING POWDER (FORMULA 2)

1. Sodium bicarbonate

2. Sodium laurie sulphate (SLS)

3.Calcium carbonate

4. Caustic soda

5. Soda ash

6. Fragrance (optional)

This the formula for commercially made scouring powder.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
The above as quoted were the first recipes (1 and 2) given for the production of scouring powder.

For some of us following my new thread: 'Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015,' I have promised to re-brand the recipes to give us something wonderful and more effective. Please stay tuned as we move into that soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 2:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma, I'm not very used to Abuja but I know there must definitely be places you can get chemicals over there.

I really wonder why some of the old followers of this thread are not longer helping the new members with useful/helpful information as like before. I know some of our members here who are based in Abuja and doing very well in this line (based on their testimonies), just don't know why they chose to be quiet.

Please, I urge us to be helpful to others on this thread especially, the new members. I can't do it all.

Thanks.

OK sir, I received ur mail wit my e-book but u didn't attach my bonus
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shininstar30:

OK sir, I received ur mail wit my e-book but u didn't attach my bonus

Oooooopz! My sincere apology ma'am. Please, kindly request for your bonus through the email with which you received the e-book.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Quickly tonight, let' start with our formula for commercial scouring powder.

PRODUCTION OF STANDARD SCOURING POWDER

Materials:

1. Sodium carbonate (Soda Ash)

2. Calcium carbonate

3. SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate)

4. STPP (Sodium Tri-poly phosphate)

5. Sodium bicarbonate

6. Caustic Soda

7. Fragrance or flavour

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by PHRANTAD(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2015
GUD DAY BOSS. NYC WORK U ARE DOING. I M D ONE WHO SENT YOU PICTURES OF MY IZAL. IVE LEFT ILE IFE FOR IBADAN. WHERE CAN GET ALL THE CHEMICALS IN IBADAN. SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE DETAILS.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
PHRANTAD:
GUD DAY BOSS. NYC WORK U ARE DOING. I M D ONE WHO SENT YOU PICTURES OF MY IZAL. IVE LEFT ILE IFE FOR IBADAN. WHERE CAN GET ALL THE CHEMICALS IN IBADAN. SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE DETAILS.

I appreciate Sire! You should get at Ogunpa market. When you get there, ask around for where you can get chemicals stores there.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by laksyde100(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2015
PHRANTAD:
Go straight to Agbeni, locate Zenith bank and in front of the zenith bank is Diamond bank, walk through the road beside d diamond bank and u see lots of chemical stores there.
I hope this help!

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
laksyde100:

Go straight to Agbeni, locate Zenith bank and in front of the zenith bank is Diamond bank, walk through the road beside d diamond bank and u see lots of chemical stores there.
I hope this help!

Lovely! This is what I'm talking about. Please let's try and contribute to help others.

Mr. Laksyde, your contribution is highly appreciated Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
PRODUCTION OF SCOURING POWDER

-Calcium ..................1/2 Kg

-SLS............................3 Spoons

-STPP..........................3 Spoons

-Caustic Soda...............1 spoon

-Soda............................1/4 kg

-Bicarbonate.................1/4 kg

PROCEDURES

> Pour the calcium into an empty bowl

> Add bicarbonate

> Add soda ash

> Add caustic

> Add STPP

> Add SLS

> Add fragrance or flavour

Now, stir all together and ensure they blend together very well.

You have to stir vigorously. You may stir after each material added to help ease the stress of stirring all together at once .

Strongbest

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mind you, the above gives you a very strong scouring powder. The product will clean your tiles, toilet bowls, sinks, back of pot properly and leave surfaces shiny.

Feel free to drop your question here if any.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by laksyde100(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Strongbest:

Lovely! This is what I'm talking about. Please let's try and contribute to help others.

Mr. Laksyde, your contribution is highly appreciated Sir.

Thanks.
Its a pleasure Sir
Thanks for adding to my knowledge tank as well

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hope you all had a great day.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mattybaby: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by feeekey(f): 6:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Weldone strongbest may u continue to wax stronger in knowledge pls I wann ask what could make a bar washing soap to eat up d users hand and also to affirm d measurement of cups used to measure the water added to d soda ash and caustic soda wen making a bar soap can I possibly get a more explanatory measurement standard plss thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chifruitful(f): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2015
@Fleekey...I guess ur soap is too caustic. Either u did not dissolved it with accurate amount of water or u did not use d accurate qty of oil for it. I av been producing soap for my family use ever since I bought oga strongest ebook and it always come out nice. Recently I supplied 30 bars of soap to a costomer and she testify dt d soap was nice and awesome. Here is d recipes I used for d 30 bars of soap: 1/2kg of caustic soda, 1/4kg of soda ash. 3litres of pko, 2tsps of hardener(sodium sulphate), 3tsps of sodium silicate, 2tsps of stpp and foaming agent, perfume and colour. I ferment my caustic soda and soda ash for 24hrs before production.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chifruitful(f): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2015
@Oga strongest...pls I produced detol and added too much colour to it. Hop it wi not affect its active? It looks like blood tonic syrup but d scent is wow.. Tnx.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
@chifruitful, pls how much did u sale each bar soap and pls which foam boost did u use? D excessive colour u added to ur dettol has no effect whatsoever, it is just a colourant, just go ahead and use ur DETTOL
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2015
feeekey:
Weldone strongbest may u continue to wax stronger in knowledge pls I wann ask what could make a bar washing soap to eat up d users hand and also to affirm d measurement of cups used to measure the water added to d soda ash and caustic soda wen making a bar soap can I possibly get a more explanatory measurement standard plss thanks

Heyllo ma'am, just like madam Chifruitful has said, she made a very good point but let me just add this.

I think I already explained some important term here during our discussion on the production of bar soap. Curing: if your soap hasn't cured completely, that could be one of the reasons for the harshness.

The truth is that, caustic soda doesn't really remain or exist as caustic soda in soap after curing takes place. So, I advise you check our lesson on bar soap again. Though we didn't go so deep in our lesson on bar soap here but it's a nice formula for beginners. You may try my ebook for more.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.