Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480989 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Babacele:
bros I paid N2500 to yr acct today for d old n new ebooks. u don see alert?

Yes Sire. Kindly check your email.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 1:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Oga strongbest, i am still waiting oo. I ve not seen any mail from u, i ve checked ny spam box, nothing oooooo.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 2:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Strongbest:

Thanks.
hi bro ,got the old book, wat abt d new one? thanks meeehn.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gloriouspa(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Strongbest post=30801642] TABLE OF CONTENT

Heyllo, if you are just joining us on this thread, so far, we've learnt how to produce: liquid detergent, germicide (izal formula), antiseptic (dettol formula), Balm (aboniki formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap, condensed milk, soft drink (champman recipe).....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2.....................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.................Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products

Page 7----------------condensed milk

Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Page 29----------------Soft drink (Chapman)

Please, do take your time to peruse through the pages before the questions.

Thanks

@strongbest, I want yo use this medium to appreciate uou for the good work you're doing on this thread, I pray may the good Lord reward you richly and as well bless you (Amen).

My area of interest has not be mentioned. I would appreciate if you can include "Liquid Starch" production. Thank you sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Strongbest:

Thanks.
hi bro, I never see d perfume n d rest new ebook. hope u doing fine.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Babacele:
hi bro, I never see d perfume n d rest new ebook. hope u doing fine.

Oooopz! My sincere apology Sir. I think something is wrong somewhere. I need to figure out something.

You are definitely going to get everything you paid for Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Juliana7:
Oga strongbest, i am still waiting oo. I ve not seen any mail from u, i ve checked ny spam box, nothing oooooo.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Please, to those that paid for any of my ebook and haven't received it, be rest assured I'm going to make it up to you this weekend.

I actually sent out ebook to the respective emails according to details of payment and things paid for, but I think something is wrong somewhere and I need to really figure it out.

I pray for a stress free weekend so I could individually attend to everyone.

To those that I missed their calls, please don't take it personal.

Most of the times I could be indisposed to answering calls but be rest assured that I will always respond to your sms/emails and chats and will also answer your calls when disposed to.

Sincere appreciation for your understanding.

Strongbest

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Gloriouspa post=31771249][/quote]

Heyllo Sir, I understand your area of interest. I have been getting several request on the production of Cold starch and I think I will be doing something about it soon.

However, I will like us to understand that, putting practical ideas into writing hasn't really been a simple task for me, as it requires sitting down to construct a good write up/instructions in a way that anyone can carry out on his/her own and gets a good result. That's why I have been avoiding some requests.

Patience is needed. If we can be patient, I will work on that soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok sir, i'm patiently waiting
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Juliana7:
Ok sir, i'm patiently waiting
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning everyone. Please, if you are expecting anything from me, kindly check your inbox and peruse through the files sent to you and let us know what you are yet to receive.

I have no option than to start been more careful this time. All thanks to those who feel they are smart and cunning enough to reap from where they didn't sow.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Please, post all your questions here for easy responses except questions that are not related to any of the topics treated here and ones considered very personal.

Meanwhile, I have replied to all our emails/enquiries so far.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
@strongbest, thanks a million, i ve received ur mail, but no hair conditioner in it. I ve equally sent u a mail. Its so unfortunate dat some dubious ppl are taking advantage of d heart of gold that our mentor/teacher has towards impacting and touching lives, such ppl it shall not be well with them. Pls sir for d sake(ppl like me) do not turn ur back on us. We ve lots and lots to learn from u. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, thanks a million, i ve received ur mail, but no hair conditioner in it. I ve equally sent u a mail. Its so unfortunate dat some dubious ppl are taking advantage of d heart of gold that our mentor/teacher has towards impacting and touching lives, such ppl it shall not be well with them. Pls sir for d sake(ppl like me) do not turn ur back on us. We ve lots and lots to learn from u. Thanks

Lols. It's well ma'am.......I will reply to your mail soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gloriouspa(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I understand your area of interest. I have been getting several request on the production of Cold starch and I think I will be doing something about it soon.

However, I will like us to understand that, putting practical ideas into writing hasn't really been a simple task for me, as it requires sitting down to construct a good write up/instructions in a way that anyone can carry out on his/her own and gets a good result. That's why I have been avoiding some requests.

Patience is needed. If we can be patient, I will work on that soon.

Thanks.

Thanks for your prompt response sir despite your tight schedules. I will wait patiently till you are able to do something about the liquid starch sir.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 4:17am On Mar 24, 2015
The Lord is your strength bro. still expecting my new eBook at your convenience pls.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by samuelson06(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Strongbest:

Lols. It's well ma'am.......I will reply to your mail soon.

Thanks.

Can you teach us how to produce Methylated Spirit?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gloriouspa:

Thanks for your prompt response sir despite your tight schedules. I will wait patiently till you are able to do something about the liquid starch sir.

Thank you and God bless.

Alright Sir, soon you'll hear from me.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Babacele:
The Lord is your strength bro. still expecting my new eBook at your convenience pls.

Amen. Sir, I believe it's only the hair conditioner formula you are yet to receive. That's because I had to re-type the entire new e-book again.

By my record, only two of you are yet to receive that (hair conditional) from me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
samuelson06:

Can you teach us how to produce Methylated Spirit?

Heyllo Sir, yes I can. I think that was one of the bonuses I gave to those that participated in one of our seminars sometimes ago.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please, if you are paying for any of my ebooks, kindly indicate what you are paying for while sending details of payment.

Also, always send details of payment and your e-mail you wish to receive the ebook into immediately after payment. That'll really help us to serve you better.

Your co-operation will be highly appreciated.
Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by samuelson06(m): 12:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, yes I can. I think that was one of the bonuses I gave to those that participated in one of our seminars sometimes ago.

Thanks.

I got your ebook but it wasn't there.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 5:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Strongbest:

Amen. Sir, I believe it's only the hair conditioner formula you are yet to receive. That's because I had to re-type the entire new e-book again.

By my record, only two of you are yet to receive that (hair conditional) from me.

Thanks.
yes I have seen the other two packages perfume n aftershave. after elections I will send the pictures of my products. Meanwhile I remain your humble e-student.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
@strongbest, thqnk u sir for attending to my mail. Pls sir i ve sent u another mail, thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Strongbest post=26140116]For those asking of what and what my ebook contains,

here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

Price: 1,500 naira only.

It's the e-book version of my book. A book written by me and approved by the Ministry of Education under general study.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
samuelson06:

I got your ebook but it wasn't there.

Heyllo Sir, it's not part of the ebook. And I never said anywhere that it's in the ebook.

The content of my ebook is as quoted above Sir. You may also check page 16 of this thread for details.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babacele:
yes I have seen the other two packages perfume n aftershave. after elections I will send the pictures of my products. Meanwhile I remain your humble e-student.

Alright Sir, but the new ebook is supposed to contain; medicated hair shampoo, perfume, after shave and hair conditioner.

So, if you haven't received all of the above except for the hair conditional which I pleaded with us to be patient with me to re-type due to some errors. So, if you have received less, it means something is wrong somewhere.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, thqnk u sir for attending to my mail. Pls sir i ve sent u another mail, thanks

Alright ma'am. I shall respond soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Less I forget, please for those that were among the first set of people that received the complete new ebook, don't request for it anymore except for those that couldn't open the file format. It's still the same thing I'm sending just in a new format. The content remains the same.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.