Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480872 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2015
asulikeitmmmjjj:

Please this p.k.o is it the same p.k.o we use in d village then as body cream? If so, won't the dark colour affect d colour of the soap? Like if you want white colour, even other colours won't it be affected? , or is there a white colour p.k.o in Nigeria?

Heyllo Sir, I don't think I know the P.K. O used in the village but P.K.O we are talking about here is not dark. It's more like a 'yellowish' stuff.

Just go to a chemical store and request for P.K.O Sir. It's just 200 naira per litre.

Don't also forget that any kind of oil can be used int the production of soap accept a petroleum product. And every oil has it's own unique quality and function.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 1,500 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token of 1,000 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call: 07041786714.

For this week, I'm still giving out the powder detergent formula as a bonus. So, feel free to request for it once you order for any of the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
pls sir, the measurement given for laundry bar soap, is it 1kg diluted with 3 tin milk of water i mean for caustic soda & soda ash or we just pick out of the 1kg & dilute wit 3tin milk cup. then, the sodium sulphate i think is a solid substance when u typed 1kg for 200naira. how should we dilute the kg? in order to make 1/10
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2015
peacemaranatha:
pls sir, the measurement given for laundry bar soap, is it 1kg diluted with 3 tin milk of water i mean for caustic soda & soda ash or we just pick out of the 1kg & dilute wit 3tin milk cup. then, the sodium sulphate i think is a solid substance when u typed 1kg for 200naira. how should we dilute the kg? in order to make 1/10

Heyllo Sir, kindly check page 41. Please, let me know if you are still not clear after that.

Your name rings a bell Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, kindly check page 41. Please, let me know if you are still not clear after that.

Your name rings a bell Sir.

Thanks.
am not cleared pls try to explain sir. yes, am a follower of your tutorials
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
Strongbest:
Using the red cover as our measuring tool:

1. Caustic soda......1 unit

2. Soda ash...........1 unit

3. P.K.O................7 units

4. Sodium Sulphate.....1/10 unit

Direction

- Dilute the caustic soda with 3 units of water

-Dilute the soda ash with 3 units of water

-Add the sodium sulphate into the dissolved caustic soda and stir

PREPARATION:

- Pour the PKO into an empty dry container

- Add the dissolved caustic soda (solution of caustic soda and sodium sulphate) and stir

- Add the dissolved soda ash and stir

- keep stirring till trace is reached.

-Now, pour out the pap like mixture into the mould and allow to stand for about 4-7 hours.

Remove from mould and allow to cure for 2-4 weeks.

Before you move on with the experiment, hold on for an explanation on some important point to note.

Be right back.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2015
peacemaranatha:
am not cleared pls try to explain sir. yes, am a follower of your tutorials

Alright Sir. From the lesson quoted above, we said anything can be used as our measuring tool, and we said what ever we chose to use as measuring tool represents our units.

We decided to go for the red covers (caps) as pictured in page 41. Hence, the cap (cover) represents a unit.

Whatever you may choose as your measuring tool represents a unit and the measuring tool must be used in measuring every material used in the production.

All the solid materials must first be measured in its solid state before being diluted or converted to liquid form.

Sulphate is a solid substance, that's why it's measured in kg (kilogram).

Hope it's clear now Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2015
sir, are we diluting 1kg of this caustic soda and soda ash with 3 tin milk cup of water? that is if am using tin milk as for my measurement. in case of red cap as my measurement, am i going to dilute d whole 1kg with 3unit of water? then is sodium sulphate in solid state?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2015
Strongbest:

Alright Sir. From the lesson quoted above, we said anything can be used as our measuring tool, and we said what ever we chose to use as measuring tool represents our units.

We decided to go for the red covers (caps) as pictured in page 41. Hence, the cap (cover) represents a unit.

Whatever you may choose as your measuring tool represents a unit and the measuring tool must be used in measuring every material used in the production.

All the solid materials must first be measured in its solid state before being diluted or converted to liquid form.

Thanks.
yes, am cleared now thanks but last question sir, can 1kg of caustic soda fill to the top a tin milk cup?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
Strongbest:

Thanks.
yes, cleared now
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2015
peacemaranatha:
yes, cleared now

Alright Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by oluplus(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2015
Good job @ Op
Coming back

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2015
oluplus:
Good job @ Op Coming back

My pleasure Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2015
Alright, unto the next thing. Let's see how many people have tried the lesson on bar soap before we move to a new thing.

The floor is open.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asulikeitmmmjjj: 5:01pm On May 20, 2015
I went to wuse market and the few people I asked don't have any idea of a place where they sell chemicals for soap making
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asulikeitmmmjjj: 5:04pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=asulikeitmmmjjj post=33930558]I went to wuse market and the few people I asked don't have any idea of a place where they sell chemicals for soap making

Maybe I asked the wrong persons.... any one with idea of such place in wuse? .. or maybe Nyanya is d only place in bwari amac axis to obtain such things?... urgent reply anyone please
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 9:17pm On May 20, 2015
oga, am ready for d next class sir. Since our lost page i av bin doing bar soap, i av posted my work b4. I av stop buy soap 4 long. Thank u my lecturer
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2015
asulikeitmmmjjj:
I went to wuse market and the few people I asked don't have any idea of a place where they sell chemicals for soap making

Sir, I would say that's an opportunity for you over there. Looks like production isn't such a common thing there yet.

So, I will advise you to start up something soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2015
jendor123:
oga, am ready for d next class sir. Since our lost page i av bin doing bar soap, i av posted my work b4. I av stop buy soap 4 long. Thank u my lecturer

Noted Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2015
Ooooopz! I can't read your pm(s) please. If you have any question kindly drop it here or if personal/private, feel free to send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

The email used to register this account is not functioning at the moment and I need to access the email in order to respond to our PMs..........I keep seeing several pms hanging on my profile but can't do nothing about them. My Sincere apology about that.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by delishpot: 9:43am On May 21, 2015
OP, do you know how to make all natural black soap from scratch? I will love to learn how to make it.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lonelyhousewife(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2015
@Strongbest Tnx 4 ur great work, can u upload d picture of your soap mould so I can have an idea on how to construct mine as I intend producing commercially. thanks again
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mcsensis: 11:04am On May 21, 2015
AM INTERESTED SIR
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mcsensis: 11:37am On May 21, 2015
Good day Sir,

I live in Abuja n really amazed about the good job u r doing. Ur type r very rear esp in our country.

I have bn thinking of how i can make a modest n legitimate living from what i can produce my self instead of waiting for the so called white collar job that is not anyway close by. U have greatly inspired me.

My major concern now is the law. What will NAFDAC do n will supermarkets buy from me without NAFDAC registration?
Pls help address my concerns n give me more details that i have not asked u may b.

Thank you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2015
delishpot:
OP, do you know how to make all natural black soap from scratch? I will love to learn how to make it.

Heyllo Sir, let me just say no.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
lonelyhousewife:
@Strongbest Tnx 4 ur great work, can u upload d picture of your soap mould so I can have an idea on how to construct mine as I intend producing commercially. thanks again

Heyllo Sir/Ma, I appreciate your commendation. About the molds, it all depends on the shape you want. There are several mold you can use. I do more of customised stuffs so, I usually choose my molds and they are unique. Sometimes, your customers can also tell you what they want. Just look up the soaps on page 43 of this thread.

However, you can also go for a locally made mold. Usually constructed with planks(woods).
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
mcsensis:
Good day Sir,

I live in Abuja n really amazed about the good job u r doing. Ur type r very rear esp in our country.

I have bn thinking of how i can make a modest n legitimate living from what i can produce my self instead of waiting for the so called white collar job that is not anyway close by. U have greatly inspired me.

My major concern now is the law. What will NAFDAC do n will supermarkets buy from me without NAFDAC registration?
Pls help address my concerns n give me more details that i have not asked u may b.

Thank you.

Heyllo Sir, it's great to have you here and I'm glad you want to start up something.

Talking about NAFDAC Sir, I don't have a NAFDAC No yet and I have several of my products in the market.

Please, note that I'm not trying to ignore the importance of NAFDAC nor am I trying to encourage illegal production. Just trying to let you know that we can all start from somewhere.

Let me just tell you this, your method of operation and the kind of product you are into is what matter here.

For instance, I supply liquid soap mainly in 5 litres, 10 and 25 litres to my customers. Usually from my house straight to the users (Banks, eateries, hostels, Churches, hotels). Trust me, it's a very smooth operation. People need to earn your trust in term of quality, that's all!

Try and go out today to check the labels on hair conditioner and shampoo products in saloons.......lols.

Many people here who have participated in one of my paid programs have seen my Hair cream and after shave products, packaging is another thing. Please Sir, forget NAFDAC for now and start up something, you can do that later when you are well rooted and ready for it.

Later today, I will try my best to give us more hints on how to safely and smoothly operate in this line of production without any NAFDAC hindrance.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by proffmanue(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2015
@ Strongbest...I just read ur recipe on bar soap production...
am at the experimental stage of laundry (bar) soap production.
I hv some questions for u
1. do u ferment ur caustic soda n soda ash?

2. frm my findings, weight mearsurement is more accurate than volume measurement.. i.e..u weigh every thing including water...this type of method will give a better result when using more than one oil for soap.
my question...is ur method accurate if one combine P.K.O and Tallow?

cheers
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jummygo(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2015
@ Op and all. Have also been following keenly in silence. Have tried a few products which I will try to upload. Thank you very much Mr Strong best. Will mail for your comprehensive e. book. Might change the containers in future, but like them for now.
Toilet wash, disinfectant, liquid soap.
Disinfectants. Strong to Mild.
The sizes, 2.5L 1+L, 50cl.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jummygo(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
hi

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jummygo(f): 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
I use lemon and lemongrass flavour for the liquid soap, so hardly any colour.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2015
proffmanue:
@ Strongbest...I just read ur recipe on bar soap production...
am at the experimental stage of laundry (bar) soap production.
I hv some questions for u
1. do u ferment ur caustic soda n soda ash?

2. frm my findings, weight mearsurement is more accurate than volume measurement.. i.e..u weigh every thing including water...this type of method will give a better result when using more than one oil for soap.
my question...is ur method accurate if one combine P.K.O and Tallow?

cheers

Smile........Sir, direction on how soda ash and caustic soda are diluted has been given in the previous page, please check it again.

Well, weighing comes into play when you are not very sure of what to expect. More especially when you need to combine more oils together.

And why on earth would one want to combine tallow with PKO in a laundry bar soap? Lols.

Tallow is derived from animals. As in, oil extracted from animal.

Like I have said before, any type of oil can be used in the production of bar soaps except petroleum products, e.g kerosine, paraffin oil etc.

However, you'll need to understand the content and properties of any oil before using it. Not just because you've seen someone else using it.

Quality of soap is largely determined by the kind of oil used.

A bar soap made from tallow will be very hard but will lack cleansing ability. So, what do you need it a laundry soap for?

Though it has its own quality too but you really need to know what you are doing before using it.

Just a reminder, let's not also forget that getting oil extracted from animal isn't such a common thing here. More also,
We've got to be careful where we get such from. For instance, in cosmetology we don't use oil from pig in production for some reasons.

I don't know if I have answered your questions satisfactorily.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.