Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (491914 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ojonugwa665(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am in
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2015
I did the regular after shave, since i didn't have enough money to get the chemicals to do the one that can cure dandruff, skin irritation etc....

To those who wanna get the chemicals, when you get to ojota market, use the over head bridge to cross to the other side... You will see the market.. No need of asking, just walk inside, the market is filled with chemical stores.....

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Heyllo everyone. It's still stronbest. Antispambot has not been nice to me. Each time I try quoting someone in response to their question - I get banned.

Really sick and tired of the whole thing. I had no choice than to log in with my old user name to make this post.

Hope I don't get banned on this too.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Great job Sir @Udemzy, I believe you participated in my after shave program. Bravo Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Meanwhile, all emails have been replied.

I think it's high time we built our own blog too just as some of you have earlier suggested in order to avoid all this unnecessary and incessant ban. I shall look into that.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Please, I want to appeal to everyone paying for my ebook(s) to always check this thread out to see changes and latest development before proceeding or simply send me an email to make enquiries if not too sure of what to do.

If you send me an email requesting for my account details, I will believe you already know the prices of my ebooks and not otherwise.

Please, let's try and be good to each other. I'm trying to give us the best and I expect our cooperation.

For some of you I refused to sell my ebooks to over the week, it's nothing personal but a way of trying to protect the business of the serious ones here. You can't just get my ebooks and be re-selling to the gullible ones without knowing the production your self. It's annoying. How do you guide them or answer their questions if they need clarification in any area?

If you don't have passion for production, keep your money to your self. My ebooks are for those who are interested in the production business and not ebook sellers.

Once the ban is over, I will be introducing series of program only for the serious ones here.

Still Strongbest

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks our oga @the top

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Princebest:
Please, I want to appeal to everyone paying for my ebook(s) to always check this thread out to see changes and latest development before proceeding or simply send me an email to make enquiries if not too sure of what to do.

If you send me an email requesting for my account details, I will believe you already know the prices of my ebooks and not otherwise.

Please, let's try and be good to each other. I'm trying to give us the best and I expect our cooperation.

For some of you I refused to sell my ebooks to over the week, it's nothing personal but a way of trying to protect the business of the serious ones here. You can't just get my ebooks and be re-selling to the gullible ones without knowing the production your self. It's annoying. How do you guide them or answer their questions if they need clarification in any area?

If you don't have passion for production, keep your money to your self. My ebooks are for those who are interested in the production business and not ebook sellers.

Once the ban is over, I will be introducing series of program only for the serious ones here.

Still Strongbest

Thanks.

Some Nigerian and dupeous character, so dey r reselling d eBook. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
realadesco:
Thanks our oga @the top

My pleasure Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shininstar30:

Some Nigerian and dupeous character, so dey r reselling d eBook. Gosh

Ma'am, that's how we see it o. It's well.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happy new month to everyone.......it shall be a blessed and wonderful month for every one of us here. Amen.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need; not more. Welcome to the month of August.

GData internet services.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
It seems we are back now. I really hope so. Big smile.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by funstufz(m): 2:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Strongbest:
It seems we are back now. I really hope so. Big smile.

Thanks.

You are welcome, btw, Happy New Month grin grin
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by udemzyudex(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Princebest:
Great job Sir @Udemzy, I believe you participated in my after shave program. Bravo Sir.

Thanks.
Yes i did, av been very busy with school stuff, now that I'm through, i decided to try it out and see...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
funstufz:

You are welcome, btw, Happy New Month grin grin

Don't mind antispambot jaw. Lol.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
udemzyudex:

Yes i did, av been very busy with school stuff, now that I'm through, i decided to try it out and see...

Alright, bravo Sir. Hope it's going well.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
I want to know those who are really interested in doing business. Let's take a look at the following products:

-Hair shampoo

-Hair conditioner.

Before venturing into any business, it's wise to first carry out a market survey to see the marketability of the product. So, that's the little assigment I will giving us this week.

Go out there and make some enquiries to know if you can have people to supply any of the above products to.

When you must have done that, you'll know if it's something that's worth doing or not.

On the above subject, we'll take just few serious and business minded people who have taken their time to do the little survey.

It's not going to be free, nothing of value comes free. That'll help us to know those who are serious and ready.

If you already have my ebook on the products, you will interact with me free. Everything you need to know about kick starting your business will be seriously discussed.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
udemzy101:
I did the regular after shave, since i didn't have enough money to get the chemicals to do the one that can cure dandruff, skin irritation etc....

To those who wanna get the chemicals, when you get to ojota market, use the over head bridge to cross to the other side... You will see the market.. No need of asking, just walk inside, the market is filled with chemical stores.....
@ Udemzy101 can u give us the formulation for aftershave?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by shininstar42: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Strongbest:
I want to know those who are really interested in doing business. Let's take a look at the following products:

-Hair shampoo

-Hair conditioner.

Before venturing into any business, it's wise to first carry out a market survey to see the marketability of the product. So, that's the little assigment I will giving us this week.

Go out there and make some enquiries to know if you can have people to supply any of the above products to.

When you must have done that, you'll know if it's something that's worth doing or not.

On the above subject, we'll take just few serious and business minded people who have taken their time to do the little survey.

It's not going to be free, nothing of value comes free. That'll help us to know those who are serious and ready.

If you already have my ebook on the products, you will interact with me free. Everything you need to know about kick starting your business will be seriously discussed.

Thanks.

Am in
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
shininstar42:

Am in

Noted ma'am.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just a few more people and we'll take off. All must be registered members this time.

And this time, I'm going to let you decide what you can offer. Seriousness and readiness to start will be our main criterion.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Greatxter(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Am in Oga strongbest.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Greatxter:
Am in Oga strongbest.

Noted ma'am.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Naijasecondhand: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
I am interested.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Naijasecondhand:
I am interested.

Noted Sir/Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kabuky02(f): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Strongbest:

-Hair shampoo

-Hair conditioner.

Thanks.
[b]
Strongbest:

-Hair shampoo

-Hair conditioner.

Thanks.
[/b]
Strongbest:

-Hair shampoo

-Hair conditioner.

Am Interested i need to know how much it will cost me to produce 10LTR so i can fix a price while seeking for those to supply to cos they would like to know how much am willing to sell

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kabuky02(f): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Strongbest:
Just a few more people and we'll take off. All must be registered members this time.

And this time, I'm going to let you decide what you can offer. Seriousness and readiness to start will be our main criterion.

Thanks.

I HAVE BOUGHT THE E-BOOK PLS HOW DO I REGISTER
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
kabuky02:

I HAVE BOUGHT THE E-BOOK PLS HOW DO I REGISTER

Heyllo ma, if you already have my ebook on the above products, just stay with us here for update on our moves. I will give details later.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Permission to carry on Oga strong best. (Pls friends I just created a thread on data bundle sales, I need ur patronage pls.... thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2015
For those who have indicated interest so far, let's hear from you. Have you done your survey?
Your response will determine your readiness. Once we are sure we are set for the training, we shall commence.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.