Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,815 members, 7,959,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (492277 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let me officially say my apology to everyone who has been trying to reach me on phone but not getting through to me. The line is currently having an issue, trying to fix it.

In the interim, I will be dropping another line that you can use to reach me any time.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
My Oga @ the top. Soap for washing machine, what adjustment do i need to do to liquid to fit well for washing cloth using dis machine or i should go for powder detergent. Pls your advice sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nnemmpi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir/Ma, all things are possible. You can send me a mail but note it's not going to be free Sir. I mean, the formula and all you need to know about that.

Thanks.

Sir I have sent an email to you waiting for your reply. My email
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by preizton(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hello Sir, please is the recipe for tooth powder the same with tooth paste? Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
jendor123:
My Oga @ the top. Soap for washing machine, what adjustment do i need to do to liquid to fit well for washing cloth using dis machine or i should go for powder detergent. Pls your advice sir.

Heyllo Sir, it depends on what you are looking at. In all, don't add colour to the liquid soap, add some bicarbonate and increase the quantity of soda ash used a little. Liquid soap even works better on washing machine. That's what I use in fact, for all colours of clothe.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=nnemmpi post=38277205]

Sir I have sent an email to you waiting for your reply. My email is linuss.com.

Heyllo Sir, check your mail. Please kindly modify your post and remove your email.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
preizton:
Hello Sir, please is the recipe for tooth powder the same with tooth paste? Thanks.

Heyllo Sir, if liquid material is involved then is a paste but if not, it's powder.

As in, if the materials you are combining together do not involve the liquid substance the product will be in powder form but if there's liquid material involved then the end product will be in paste. Hopes this helps though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
very grateful @ Strong best. So, for liquid soap I should just increase my soda ash and not add color cos of white cloth
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pls 4 dos of us in enugu, wr can I get d materials 4 production? Or does any1 has any idea of how I shud go abt 2 gt ds materials, thanks 4 ur urgent reply
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
jendor123:
very grateful @ Strong best. So, for liquid soap I should just increase my soda ash and not add color cos of white cloth

Exactly Sir. Though the colour doesn't really affect the white if mixed well.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2015
stadora:
Pls 4 dos of us in enugu, wr can I get d materials 4 production? Or does any1 has any idea of how I shud go abt 2 gt ds materials, thanks 4 ur urgent reply

I believe we have some one from Enugu here. Please let's help out.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by preizton(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, if liquid material is involved then is a paste but if not, it's powder.

As in, if the materials you are combining together do not involve the liquid substance the product will be in powder form but if there's liquid material involved then the end product will be in paste. Hopes this helps though.

Thanks.
Yes, Thanks Sir. But in the tooth paste formula, did you list any fluoride chemical? Am asking because am interested in producing tooth powder but I can't find any help tip online for it. I will appreciate your help Sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
preizton:
Yes, Thanks Sir. But in the tooth paste formula, did you list any fluoride chemical? Am asking because am interested in producing tooth powder but I can't find any help tip online for it. I will appreciate your help Sir.

Heyllo Sir, I didn't. You may go through the formula given here again and see what we treated there.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Good morning to you all - my good people. I trust we're all enjoying the break.

Please to some of us ordering for my ebooks, the price of each ebook and what it contains has already been stated here, please let's try and check it out to know what we are paying for.

More also, I notice some of us will just make payment without sending details of payment and things paid for. The truth is that, I can't just send anything to you without your details.

The above is usually the cause of delay in sending your ebooks. If you contact me immediately after payment, you'll get your ebook(s) delivered to your email in minutes as soon as payment is confirmed.

I pledge to always give my best to everyone of us. You won't regret buying any of my ebooks. Whatever is listed there is all you have and everything is self explanatory. If you need further assistance, I will always be here for you.
The email remains:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Your maximum cooperation is highly appreciated.

Much love from Strongbest to you all.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2015
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2015
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
As a new student of this department, I have updated my note from page 0-59. My sincere appreciation goes to our highly respected HOD Prof. Strongbest, please sir I'm having a problem locating a medical store in my city, Uyo precisely. I will try my best to do all my assignment when find a way of getting all my required chemicals. I will like to talk to you. Be expecting my mail soon.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lucwaizy:
As a new student of this department, I have updated my note from page 0-59. My sincere appreciation goes to our highly respected HOD Prof. Strongbest, please sir I'm having a problem locating a medical store in my city, Uyo precisely. I will try my best to do all my assignment when find a way of getting all my required chemicals. I will like to talk to you. Be expecting my mail soon.

Heyllo Sir, it's nice to have you here and happy you have such a great passion for production. I believe we have people from Uyo here that can help you locate a chemical seller over there. Just stay tuned, some one might help soon.

Seen your mail and I have replied appropriately.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, it's nice to have you here and happy you have such a great passion for production. I believe we have people from Uyo here that can help you locate a chemical seller over there. Just stay tuned, some one might help soon.

Seen your mail and I have replied appropriately.

Thanks.

Thanks, plz I have a question. How much will it cost me to buy chemicals that will produce 60 liters of Liquid Detergent (you quoted approx. NGN3,000+packaging) 60 liters of Izal, 60 liters of Dettol? 30 liters of Harpic?

Thanks for your help so far in this thread. God bless you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lucwaizy:

Thanks, plz I have a question. How much will it cost me to buy chemicals that will produce 60 liters of Liquid Detergent (you quoted approx. NGN3,000+packaging) 60 liters of Izal, 60 liters of Dettol? 30 liters of Harpic?

Thanks for your help so far in this thread. God bless you

Heyllo Sir, I don't get your question. Kindly be more explicit. I know we didn't treat harpic here.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I don't get your question. Kindly be more explicit. I know we didn't treat harpic here.

Thanks.

If I am to produce Liquid Detergent, Izal, Dettol, Harpic;

How much will it cost me to buy chemicals that will produce 60 liters of each of the above mentioned products.

How much will be the cost price of chemicals that will produce the mentioned quantities of these four products

Liquid Detergent (you quoted approx.
NGN3,000+packaging)

60 liters of Izal,

60 liters of Dettol?

30 liters of Harpic?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tenderlyme(f): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2015
OGA mi gud morning kp u d gud job&GOD bless u for wat u are doing here. Am interested in d e-book but is it possible to have as a handout?I kind of prefer it dat way. (2)Pls wat can i do to correct liquid soap dat is not foaming as i desired?Is there any corrective measures to it pls? (3)Pls wats d cheapest/lowest amt i can get 4packaging(stickers) because am still in GOD's waiting rm. Thanx a million &all d best sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lucwaizy:

If I am to produce Liquid Detergent, Izal, Dettol, Harpic;

How much will it cost me to buy chemicals that will produce 60 liters of each of the above mentioned products.

How much will be the cost price of chemicals that will produce the mentioned quantities of these four products

Liquid Detergent (you quoted approx.
NGN3,000+packaging)

60 liters of Izal,

60 liters of Dettol?

30 liters of Harpic?

Heyllo Sir, I was trying to quote the page containing the answer to yours question but I haven't had the time to do so. I know we've answered similar questions here before. However, I will again do justice your questions soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
tenderlyme:
OGA mi gud morning kp u d gud job&GOD bless u for wat u are doing here. Am interested in d e-book but is it possible to have as a handout?I kind of prefer it dat way. (2)Pls wat can i do to correct liquid soap dat is not foaming as i desired?Is there any corrective measures to it pls? (3)Pls wats d cheapest/lowest amt i can get 4packaging(stickers) because am still in GOD's waiting rm. Thanx a million &all d best sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
tenderlyme:

Heyllo ma'am, a big amen to your prayers. Uhmm, I'm sorry ma, you can only get the e-copy of the manual for now.

You can add a foam booster like SLS. There is another form of foam booster in liquid form that you can also use.

When it comes to stickers, it depends on the printer. I always advise people to go to someone who has all the machines for printing and not some mushroom printer who will collect your job and take it to a bigger printing press to print.

Secondly, the more the quantity of stickers printed the cheaper the cost of production.

Another option is, buying an already made stickers from the market; in this case, you won't be able to choose or customise the sticker, they come with a common name. A dozen can be around 240 (the big size).

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good evening everyone. All emails replied and ebooks sent. Stay blessed you all!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy new month and independence day to everyone here.......it shall be a month of testimonies to everyone of us. Amen.

Stay blessed

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lcoral(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
God bless you @ OP
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
lcoral:
God bless you @ OP

Amen ma'am!!! And you too.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
lcoral:
God bless you @ OP

Amen ma'am!!! And you too.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.