Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage (2911 Views)

US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Argentina, Uruguay And Brazil Recognize Palestine As State (2) (3) (4)

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

Your bro, as in blood brother? or some friend?

Dayum.
Blood brother Oga.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by GSKing: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: BTW,He's gay and single,If you want him.

Your bro is gay too? Part of the FAMILY.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

Your bro is gay too? Part of the FAMILY.
You were not informed too.

Caught him with his so called bestie this year showering together.Coming out to him was much easier.

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by GSKing: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: You were not informed too.

Caught him with his so called bestie this year showering together.Coming out to him was much easier.

Awww! that's sweet and cool, lolssss, wish I'll catch one of my homophobic siblings that way too though
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yup lil bro,it's called adaptation!

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Beryl04,

I'm guessing you must have given this a huge thought before embarking on this journey, seeing as you must have had all sorts of pressures. I'm very much sure you also have plans for your future, therefore I definitely won't be judging you, seeing as such kind of marriage are still evident even in normal heterosexual couples, and like you said, this woman would be agreeing to your terms of co-habitation.

I'm happy for you bro, sincerely, and if I have the opportunity to be there at your wedding, then I will. wink wink smiley smiley cool

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

I'm FEMALE actually. smiley
sily me,so sori.any how sha ur still ma buddy,i'll probably shoulder bump u alot, if we met in person.

but xriously i admire u.for a lady to stand her ground on marriage sociatal issue, when most women crip under insecurity of biological clock and the now n then i nid a man to take care of me.

officially ur ma big crush.

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

Awww! that's sweet and cool, lolssss, wish I'll catch one of my homophobic siblings that way too though
Wow,u got homophobic siblings,trust me u guys are not close enough or you don't talk enough.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
As long as they don't mess with my life, I've got no problem with that.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: BTW,He's gay and single,If you want him.

Reciting.."lead me not into temptation"

**Removes sweat**, **recites again**

Dayum!!!

Ok. thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass grin
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Truth is I haven't even met her but according to mother she's ok .she's d 1 arranging d whole thing and am only going to see her by dis weekend when I travel down east and afterwards proceed to pay d bride price if she agrees to my terms of co-habitation.
There's gonna be a lot of agreement to be reached at seeing dis isn't ur ordinary everyday marriage and I don't want any1 crying foul in d near future.
HEY!, beryl since we've gone past friendship.im free to ask, ARE YOU RILY GOING TO DO IT?.ASIN MISSIONARY 'wic happen to be ma speciality ' with a she meaning her.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

Reciting.."lead me not into temptation"

**Removes sweat**, **recites again**

Dayum!!!

Ok. thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass grin
KK.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: KK.

Wouldn't mind being friends though tongue
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: HEY!, beryl since we've gone past friendship.im free to ask, ARE YOU RILY GOING TO DO IT?.ASIN MISSIONARY 'wic happen to be ma speciality ' with a she meaning her.

Dude keep it cool,he's prolly as confused as u might be,but its what he has to do,we should respect that.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Wait,I didn't just read spanish.

OH Dear,This One is Strong.
ele o gidi gan

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

Wouldn't mind being friends though tongue
Cool.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Must he even know we are really doing ds grin grin grin

That's my bro actually.
mouth drops open, litrally in tom n jerry face.#huh# say what.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: mouth drops open, litrally in tom n jerry face.#huh# say what.
Enough with the drooling.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by GSKing: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: sily me,so sori.any how sha ur still ma buddy,i'll probably shoulder bump u alot, if we met in person.

but xriously i admire u.for a lady to stand her ground on marriage sociatal issue, when most women crip under insecurity of biological clock and the now n then i nid a man to take care of me.

officially ur ma big crush.

kikikiki, lolssss, thanks a million buddy, lolsss, funny thing is, you'll definitely shoulder bump me when we meet cos i dont look an inch like a lady at all. Everyday and everywhere i go, everyone asks "sorry o, abeg no vex, are you male or female?" Some think I'm a pretty boy, some say it to my hearing that "if i was female, i prolly chase girls too", a man actually said something funny one day, he said "this guy looks gay"

I don't cat walk, neither do i bounce, i just tend to lick my pink lips a lot. Even my siblings trully admitted that they always confuse my gender from afar. My smile and voice gives me away though... smiley
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Dude keep it cool,he's prolly as confused as u might be,but its what he has to do,we should respect that.
aint confused, was jst joking sortof. im for term beryl getting married 'no p' . im making sure he look road well,picturing maslf in his shoe.

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Beryl,am speechless,I can't even say a tn.

Diariz God in everytn we do,so Goodluck.

Yeah diariz god and dats one of the reasons I've to do it besides keeping my sanity in this mental asylum called nigeria,btw,mason I saw u on that politics thread heard they're changing d name to airegin.

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

kikikiki, lolssss, thanks a million buddy, lolsss, funny thing is, you'll definitely shoulder bump me when we meet cos i dont look an inch like a lady at all. Everyday and everywhere i go, everyone asks "sorry o, abeg no vex, are you male or female?" Some think I'm a pretty boy, some say it to my hearing that "if i was female, i prolly chase girls too", a man actually said something funny one day, he said "this guy looks gay"

I don't cat walk, neither do i bounce, i just tend to lick my pink lips a lot. Even my siblings trully admitted that they always confuse my gender from afar. My smile and voice gives me away though... smiley
really looking forward to it, its a done deal not spareing ur shoulders.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by GSKing: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: really looking forward to it, its a done deal not spareing ur shoulders.

Aiit, if thats the case, I'll be sure to always take pain killers with me anywhere i go
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Yeah diariz god and dats one of the reasons I've to do it besides keeping my sanity in this mental asylum called nigeria,btw,mason I saw u on that politics thread heard they're changing d name to airegin.
Don't even talk bout ds shiithole called Nigeria.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Enough with the drooling.
hehehe he .na wo no like better thing #,making greedy face#. makes me wonder what u look like in person. hmm nice thought.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: HEY!, beryl since we've gone past friendship.im free to ask, ARE YOU RILY GOING TO DO IT?.ASIN MISSIONARY 'wic happen to be ma speciality ' with a she meaning her.

Yeah had done it b4 so no biggie.but she ain't gonna be getting it everyday ,just enuf to get me some lil beryls and then and I pick up my passport and find my man !
Guys pls calm down, its all gonna be discussed save the gay part!mother knows beryl's gay so she s aiding and abetting just to get some cute babies .I can't shout and y'all will be updated.

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Yeah had done it b4 so no biggie.but she ain't gonna be getting it everyday ,just enuf to get me some lil beryls and then and I pick up my passport and find my man !
Guys pls calm down, its all gonna be discussed save the gay part!mother knows beryl's gay so she s aiding and abetting just to get some cute babies .I can't shout and y'all will be updated.

She knows. Lucky you

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by GSKing: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Lucky Nigga! Mama knows? Lucky you man!
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: You were not informed too.

tat awkward moment.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

She knows. Lucky you

She knows does not mean she supports or cool with it,part of d reason to get me a she!
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Yup lil bro,it's called adaptation!
na itz called succumbing.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: hehehe he .na wo no like better thing #,making greedy face#. makes me wonder what u look like in person. hmm nice thought.
Am not up for grab oh.

The Vaccine Is Full Of Shitt Say Doctors! / Why Is New Book About Transgenders Named After Michelle Obama? / Four Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus