Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex (1294 Views)

Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by TinyToes: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Veselin Lovric scarpered just before he said “I do” to reunite with Tina Cuckovic, leaving bride-to-be Andjela Niklovic clutching her bridal bouquet. A groom is being sued for the cost of his wedding after he dumped his bride at the altar to run off with his ex-girlfriend. Just before Veselin Lovric said “I do” he scarpered from the church, leaving his bride-to-be standing on her own clutching her bridal bouquet. Lovric, 35, changed his mind about tying the knot with new love Andjela Niklovic, 31, at the very last moment after deciding he had never really stopped loving the girl he had broken up with.

Andjea was left weeping with her stunned family and 150 guests as he just walked out of the wedding ceremony in Serbia’s northern town of Apatin. He raced to the neighbouring town of Sombor back into the arms of old love, Tina Cuckovic. A guest said: “ He had a long relationship with the girl from Sombor and after some quarrels they broke up just before the New Year. “In January he started to date a new girl and they decided to get married. But he changed his mind during the ceremony.” A groom is being sued for the cost of his wedding after he dumped his bride at the altar to run off with his ex-girlfriend.

Just before Veselin Lovric said “I do” he scarpered from the church, leaving his bride-to-be standing on her own clutching her bridal bouquet. Lovric, 35, changed his mind about tying the knot with new love Andjela Niklovic, 31, at the very last moment after deciding he had never really stopped loving the girl he had broken up with. Andjea was left weeping with her stunned family and 150 guests as he just walked out of the wedding ceremony in Serbia’s northern town of Apatin. He raced to the neighbouring town of Sombor back into the arms of old love, Tina Cuckovic.

A guest said: “ He had a long relationship with the girl from Sombor and after some quarrels they broke up just before the New Year. “In January he started to date a new girl and they decided to get married. But he changed his mind during the ceremony.” The pal added: “ Everyone was at the wedding. The couple had already had lots of pictures taken together. All of their friends and family were sitting down in the church when suddenly he just left. “At first we didn’t know what was happening. We thought he was just nervous and had cold feet and was nipping for some fresh air.

“We stayed seated for a while thinking he would be back any second, but he never returned. “His bride to be was devastated, she broke down in fits of tears, completely distraught. “Everything had been paid for, a wonderful reception venue had been booked, and all the food had been prepared. “All of it was called off, but there was no chance of a refund for the family as it was just too last minute.” Now Lovric wants to be a groom for a second time, but this time with Tina by his side. Heartbroken abandoned bride Andjela’s family is suing him for the £15,000 cost of the wedding, including the venue, the reception venue, expensive flowers, and a designer wedding dress.

Would you have sued the groom if you were in her shoes of just let it slide?

More here: http://trendysturvs./2014/07/04/bride-sues-groom-who-jilted-her-at-the-altar-to-run-into-the-arms-of-his-ex-girlfriend/

Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by Dreal1247: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wonders they say shall never end
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
God knows if it was me I would sue his whole generation.... why didn't he call off the wedding sooner....some guys are just too heartless

3 Likes

Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Omg! So are they saying it was the bride that paid for everything? This is too painful, I will sue his a** for way more than that. The Idiot!
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2014
So the bride footed the entire bill?

Desperate bytch. grin
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by Inosenduatall: 1:46am On Jul 05, 2014
pDude: So the bride footed the entire bill?

Desperate bytch. grin

Hahahaha... Epic!
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2014
The Man did the right thing, though I dnt support the moment he chosed to end it you can imagine the kind of humiliation the girl went through, anyway that's what happen when one utilizes diabolical means to obtain affection
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by omoelu1(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2014
bad market
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Lacomus: The Man did the right thing, though I dnt support the moment he chosed to end it you can imagine the kind of humiliation the girl went through, anyway that's what happen when one utilizes diabolical means to obtain affection

Diabolical means? Mr Lacomus, how did u come about that? Smh! Naija Mentality.
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by cococandy(f): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2014
No in that part of the world,women pay for the wedding ceremony.
It's the culture. Unless she's poor then the man can do it out of love. She's not desperate.
pDude: So the bride footed the entire bill?

Desperate bytch. grin
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by 190: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin

No comments let me hitch my tent here Just incase grin
Re: Bride Sues Groom Who Jilted Her At The Altar To Run Into The Arms Of His Ex by egopersonified(f): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Moral of story: brides dont pay for the wedding, u never can tell, d groom might bolt becos he gats nothing to lose.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Or Sexual Cheating: Which Is Worse? / Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies / Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.