Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men (10623 Views)

13 Questions For Feminists / An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists / Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: Another pulled out of the air theory

I am beautiful. Now that I support it I guess that makes me ugly.
Ok if you say so.

You tell him!
Sheesh.
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2014
Some people are born to suffer, they love suffering. Even if you give them freedom, they prefer going back to their old life. You can only preach to the future ones and those willing to take up a challenge to better life and opinions.

Make una keep recycling old debated topic . Feminism go soon cause stroke for some people.
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Dantedasz(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2014
There are NO real feminists on Nairaland. All we have on these boards are amateur male bashers.
These kind of women are not looking for equality with any man. Most of them are trophy wivessafely enshrined in their husbands houses while preaching feminism on Nairaland.
I wonder why these pocket feminists did not kick against marriage rites on the day a mere man brought coco yams,palm oil,bags of rice and money to pay their dowries.
A real feminist should throw down the gauntlet and tell her parents-"Daddy and Mummy,I am not going through this buying and selling ritual because I am a feminist!"

As some one said earlier-yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by jumzzy448: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2014
fresh_dude: What's funny is nairaland is replete with "feminists" who have been bought by their husbands with yams, oranges and "tinned tomato" of less than one dozen. "We are equal, we are equal". You guys need to shut up. Feminists who will tell their boyfriends and husbands to "be a man". Shior. Yeye dey smell.

Yeye dey really smell oo cheesy
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Enlightenedsoul:

There should be more feminists across Africa. I firmly believe it would be a better place.

it's a gradual process.

On the other hand,
I can relate with western men who dislike feminism because from evidence,it seems the goal have been achieved to a great extent while some of the remaining feminists are using the movement and the favorable laws to manipulate the men(in some cases)
But what I don't understand is African people who think the society favor women and such feminism isn't needed. That's sheer conceit

1 Like

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by cococandy(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2014
Very funny side comments.
Anyone who has an issue with me being married can either quote me to clear one or two points for them
Or hang themselves because I'm happily married. kiss

They wish feminists were all bitter and angry at men.myopic mindset that has been addressed in the OP. Except of course the narrow minds don't read.

1 Like

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol @ you pickabeau grin

I didn't know this about you. What's up?

The women you listed...are they role models for women? I would single out Kim K as the best among them, and that says a lot! Amber Rose is someone's baby momma, for Pete's sake.

Your above statement is a myth btw. An interesting correlation, but also extremely false. Come to America: plenty of feminists of all races, creeds and ethnicities. Ugly? Hardly! There should be more feminists across Africa. I firmly believe it would be a better place.

I'm fine.. E Soul

Guess u r new to this section which is full of double standards.

Pseudo-Feminists here cherry pick which part suits them n call on men to clean other parts from the mess they caused.
They call equality when it suits them
Funny people

Read the comments n appreciate the nuances...

Do you have some eye candy pics to post

For those wishing others stroke..that one Na back to sender

You are sufficiently enlightened.. We can have q discourse on this matter

How is your 'favourite' stalker undecided
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: Feminist can't tell the man to be a man?
Why? Because feminism means turning into a man? And what happens to womanhood then? I guess feminism preaches to throw it away.

*Rubs my forehead in exasperation.*
The kind of dumbness lipsrsealed
It's always tough to deal with.
Local reasoning.
Because you performed your traditional marriage according to your custom means you've bought your wife.

I see. Good purchase for you.
Anyway you never do have anything worthwhile to say ever. Am I surprised?
This neighbourhood nuisance, when will you move to another village? What is worthwhile about what you have said so far? Feminism this, feminism that. Blah blah blah. How many threads and posts have you made to help a real life situation here on nairaland. That's how worth is judged. Not by trying to sound intelligent by copying and pasting wikipedia articles. You're a fraud, there's nothing feministic about you, you cost less than 15litres of palm wine for fvck's sake.

5 Likes

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by cococandy(f): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2014
The neighborhood nuisance that is irresistible he can't stop clicking on the thread.
You'll still be present on another nuisance thread.maybe you were forced to do so at gun point.
Smh.
As usual do you have anything but insult to offer? No.
Does it change anything? Nope.
It rather helps my cause. One day at a time 1 or 10 young ladies will get the message. That they are not beneath men.

And you'll only keep frothing at the mouth nursing your wounds.
When you remove the veil of hatred from your eyes,you'll see my posts that have helped people in real life situations and which they thanked me for.

But you're fighting a lost battle. Don't take it out on me sweets wink
Ciao.

fresh_dude: This neighbourhood nuisance, when will you move to another village? What is worthhwhile about what you have said so far? Feminism this, feminism that. Blah blah blah. How many threads and posts have you made to help a real life situation here on nairaland. That's how worth is judged. Not by trying to sound intelligent by copying and pasting wikipedia articles. You're a fraud, there's nothing feministic about you, you cost less than 15litres of palm wine for Bleep's sake.
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

Leave that thing

You see Kim Kardashian dey discuss feminism? or Nicki Minaj or Amber Rose...

I no understand why cococandy no dey give us eye candy

where is onila sef
if u cant live up the moniker... drop the moniker angry angry angry angry

===============================
From the world cup

Colombia dames

brazil
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4LyIjMe4fTQ/Ub3VgVzmoLI/AAAAAAAAAyg/6UHy2cs9yhQ/s1600/brazilian+girls.jpg[/img]
Ooh la la. What have I done to be born in Nigeria, ehn? Abi, who did I offend in my previous life. Erm, broda Pick, can I reincarnate while still alive? I can't wait for 80 years abeg. angry
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2014
NICELY PUT COCOCANDY smiley

1 Like

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: The neighborhood nuisance that is irresistible he can't stop clicking on the thread.
You'll still be present on another nuisance thread.maybe you were forced to do so at gun point.
Smh.
It rather helps my cause. One day at a time 1 or 10 young ladies will get the message. That they are not beneath men.

When you remove the veil of hatred from your eyes,you'll see my posts that have helped people in real life situations and which they thanked me for.

But you're fighting a lost battle. Don't take it out on me sweets wink
Ciao.

IGNORE IDIOTS&DIMWITS wink

2 Likes

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2014
fresh_dude: Ooh la la. What have I done to be born in Nigeria, ehn? Abi, who did I offend in my previous life. Erm, broda Pick, can I reincarnate while still alive? I can't wait for 80 years abeg. angry

Naija chicks too dey try small.... But this South Americans are a whole new level..choi

You wan try Venezuelans...

These girls just wanna be pampered and they will repay d favour.

Some babes dey owerri calabar...dem dey try for that side
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: The neighborhood nuisance that is irresistible he can't stop clicking on the thread.
Smh.

But you're fighting a lost battel. Don't take it out me sweets wink
Ciao.

Mumu, so if I open and comment on your thread it's because you're irresistible? You need to get your brain sun-dried in Maiduguri, it's beginning to rot.

If I insult you it's beacuse you are a pseudo-intellectual trying to sound like an expert, but we all know you's a charlatan, appearing to champion a cause you know zilch about. Besides, we can't all be "policy-makers"an some of us are called to be "firefighters". Hehehe

What hatred, what battle? This dude is as happy as can be. I'm just anti-bullshiit, which incidentally is what you're all about. Your only contribution on this board is spamming it with stolen unreferenced-by-you articles and you say it has helped people? Well, Guru Maharaji also has apologists. Enjoy your delusion sweety, the end is near. And btw, happy saturday. Go and find something to cook or somewhere to mop or a wall to scrub. Don't let that 15 litres palmwine go to waste. This is the 21st century, it's all about real value.

7 Likes

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

Naija chicks too dey try small.... But this South Americans are a whole new level..choi

You wan try Venezuelans...

These girls just wanna be pampered and they will repay d favour.

Some babes dey owerri calabar...dem dey try for that side
Latina chicks are the shiit mahn. But Pick, I done dey suspect you o. You know sooo much about all these women, tell me, what's the deal? wink Meanwhile, you want make my wife kill me abi, you dey tell me about Owerri and Calabar chicks, make she no go dey believe say I dey do side runnings tins, abeg. grin
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2014
People who are first to insult are only reflecting
They should look closer home

Calling others idïots n so forth does not make you intelligent

Pity..

Coco. .see the muck you've let your thread degenerate to.. Market women mudslinging
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2014
fresh_dude: Latina chicks are the shiit mahn. But Pick, I done dey suspect you o. You know sooo much about all these women, tell me, what's the deal? wink Meanwhile, you want make my wife kill me abi, you dey tell me about Owerri and Calabar chicks, make she no go dey believe say I dey do side runnings tins, abeg. grin

I dey gentle oooo
I say they try on the beauty scale compared to our Latina mamis...
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by 5minsmadness: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2014
I'm sorry but...
[size=14pt]Did anyone read the whole thing? Anyone?[/size]
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Anacksunamun: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2014
Idowuogbo: you want peace and u are busy posting subliminal shots? Who are the rats? U brave enough to mention names? undecided
Well said!! She's calling men that opposes her views, rats, and yet wonders why people think feminists are men-hating group. That's why I don't like commenting on feminists thread, it always lead to insults and the purpose of the thread will be defeated from the get-go.

1 Like

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Of course not.
The topic alone got them on the defensive.
If any did,the topic need not even be one page long. smiley
But it was expected.
5minsmadness: I'm sorry but...
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2014
5minsmadness: I'm sorry but...

Yes I did
Any reason

Coco....so u believe no one read it..
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

I dey gentle oooo
I say they try on the beauty scale compared to our Latina mamis...

I know, just tryna bust your balls. Met a few Calabar/Akwa Ibom chicks in my time, can't say much about the Owerri contingent thoughn not sure I even know any.
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2014
fresh_dude: I know, just tryna bust your balls. Met a few Calabar/Akwa Ibom chicks in my time, can't say much about the Owerri contingent thoughn not sure I even know any.

No p...

Owerri has beauties and they are well aware of their beauty
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Oahray: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Well, the few ladies I've seen who claim feminism happen to be men haters. Not many would agree that they are anyway.

Doesn't number 4 negate the whole claim in number 1 that women want equal rights FOR EVERYONE regardless of gender? Either you feminist peeps are confused or you are outright deceitful.
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Oahray: Well, the few ladies I've seen who claim feminism happen to be men haters. Not many would agree that they are anyway.

Doesn't number 4 negate the whole claim in number 1 that women want equal rights FOR EVERYONE regardless of gender? Either you feminist peeps are confused or you are outright deceitful.

Are you sure you read it
Your gender is male so you did not read it grin grin
That's what they said ooo
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes I did
Any reason

Coco....so u believe no one read it..
But, of course, no one else did apart from the feminists themselves and their numerous apologists. Anyone who did would have joined the hand-holding-Kumbaya-singing crew.
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Oahray: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

Are you sure you read it
Your gender is male so you did not read it grin grin
That's what they said ooo
lmao grin

I'm guilty of being male on a feminist thread grin
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

No p...

Owerri has beauties and they are well aware of their beauty

Lol @ bolded. So, na Owerri babes fine for Imo State? What about women from other parts of Imo, have they forever relinquished the crown to their Owerri sisters? grin grin
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Oahray: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2014
fresh_dude: But, of course, no one else did apart from the feminists themselves and their numerous apologists. Anyone who did would have joined the hand-holding-Kumbaya-singing crew.
true. Who wouldn't be convinced by such a brilliant thread that separates the radical feminists from the non-existent true feminists?

That's why I didn't bother reading as much as a sentence. They would have made me feminist. Then I'd hate myself sad
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by Dantedasz(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

Leave that thing

You see Kim Kardashian dey discuss feminism? or Nicki Minaj or Amber Rose...

I no understand why cococandy no dey give us eye candy

where is onila sef
if u cant live up the moniker... drop the moniker angry angry angry angry

===============================
From the world cup

Colombia dames

brazil
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4LyIjMe4fTQ/Ub3VgVzmoLI/AAAAAAAAAyg/6UHy2cs9yhQ/s1600/brazilian+girls.jpg[/img]

Please post more EYE candy I beg. It will at least lighten up this dreary thread.
In my own opinion girls at yhe annual Calabar festival will give these South American broads a run for their money. Any one ever heard of Calabar fattening rooms where girls are taught to be girls and proper wives to their husbands? They arr taught the rudiments of cooking and how to give pleasure to their husbands. grin
Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by cococandy(f): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
The author of the OP is a man BTW

And I guess because I don't hate men I can't be a true feminist.
Oh well... cheesy
It's not by force to hate men sha.

2 Likes

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
fresh_dude: But, of course, no one else did apart from the feminists themselves and their numerous apologists. Anyone who did would have joined the hand-holding-Kumbaya-singing crew.

I expected much more from coco but as soon as her allies came in insulting her partisan nature could not be hidden

Of course they are other beauties from other parts of the state.don't forget there are at least 3 institutions in that town

Imsu
Futo
Nekede

Oahray: lmao grin
I'm guilty of being male on a feminist thread grin
Abi..i m guilty also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Children? / Is My Salary Enough To Get Married? (N45,000) / My 2-Year-Old Son Is Mean :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.