Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters (3699 Views)

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters by ridoman: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
31yrs old Ben Byrne is the lucky man enjoying this identical twins, Anna and Lucy DeCinque, who have said to have spent well over $240,000 on surgeries to look even more alike. Here's what Ben, an electrical mechanic, told Woman's Day about his strange affair with the 28yrs old twin sisters:

'It's my first time with two girlfriends, and to be honest it's very difficult because it has to be 100 per cent even. Whatever I do for one I have to do for the other, so it's a fine balance. My mates reckon it's a cool problem to have.'

On how the two séxy sisters are managing to "do things" with just one man in the bedroom, Lucy said:

That is the question they get the most from people who want to know it they get down behind closed doors, saying "Put it this way, we're very active girls and he needs twice the energy."

Source: http://www.enn.com.ng/2014/07/bedroom-things-see-man-enjoying-this.html

Re: Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters by akinvest(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Goodluck 2 him.
Re: Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
And I am still single? cry cry cry. Na only him waka come? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters by Donfamous(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
It seems the girls are cartoonised.
Re: Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters by Ayorh4you(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
I SWEAR, OPIN AYE TI DE..........NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

(1) (Reply)

Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! / See How Girls Are Hatching Like Eggs!! (sexy And Scary At Same Time) PICS / Banana Fall On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.