Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,969 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 (46939 Views)

Photos: Replica Of Doomed Dream Liner 'TITANIC II' To Sail In 2018 / 100 Years After 'Titanic' Ship To Sail Again / Heads Of State From 55 Countries Are Scheduled To Take Part In Chavez’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Inosenduatall: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: You wouldn't catch me onboard first voyage tongue

Who wants to travel by ship, anyway? A ship modeled after an old age architectural wreck with NO modern amenities whilst wearing stiff 1920's attire?? What a sentimental waste of money!

Wow! Are you male or female? If female, wow again...
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by penny01502: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Handcuff: Will this pass through the Nigerian port/route ?
yea it gonna pass through bony sea

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2014
faithfuldon7: Pls mr. Clive borrow me the money make I use built my house finish abeg b4 u built boat

9ja man, lmao, abeg go hustle make ur own money, leave Mr Clive to do his money as he like.

Am smelling internet banbiala

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Btruth: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2014
God, please give me a blank cheque so that I can be blessed beyond my imagination and by your grace afford even more than been on the Titanic II.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by N3(m): 1:38am On Jul 05, 2014
Please if you're looking for an opportunity to start your own reseller web hosting business for free, visit http://www.hostbender.com today. You can also get reliable and affordable web hosting services on the website.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Uchiha Madara: I am looking forward to the trip, already packed my crayon just in case. You never know, some hottie I meet there might just say:

"Madara, draw me like one of your Nigerian girls"...

... and I will, ohhh, I definitely will.
grin grin Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 05, 2014
berem: yes o! Love scenes should be banned in the ship. What happened in 1924 will not be allowed to happen in 2016.

tongue tongue
It was in 1912 not 1924 undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Varmany12: 2:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Even if its for free, am not gonna sail in that ship gonna avoid a repeat
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Inosenduatall:

Wow! Are you male or female? If female, wow again...

An extra wow if I'm female,eh?

Cool beans.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 05, 2014
I'm not sure I like this replica ship. lipsrsealed The interior and it's beauty are not what bothers me undecided. Its the fact that 1500 people perished on a ship that was supposed to be a fun voyage. (titantic)This ship was poorly ran by people that took technology for granted and believed that she was unsinkable. The unthinkable happened making this ship eternally famous. Had she not sank maybe she would have been scrapped or not as well known like today. The idea of a replica ship is grand but it's not the Titanic. The real Titanic lies in pieces at the bottom of the North Atlantic. The Titanic is remembered by many eye witnesses through books, news articles, poems, documentaries and movies. A teaching tool it may become the replica but I don't think the survivors of the late Titanic would be thrilled by this kind of thing. Many didn't want to talk about the wreck and others from what I read were against movies or making the ship too commercialized. The film with Leonardo Di Caprio was excellent and how the ship was replicated for the film along with the underwater technology was amazing. That's the real Titanic. cool This replica should bare some kind of plaque or monument on the ship to remember those that died and what and why the Titanic sank. But i love to be on this ship, just for 30 seconds and i'm out!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by mizzy007(m): 2:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Dis tym d captain should stay away frm d ice bergs o.. @least let me knw its onli our missin gals am sympathizing wit

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Uchiha Madara: I am looking forward to the trip, already packed my crayon just in case. You never know, some hottie I meet there might just say:

"Madara, draw me like one of your Nigerian girls"...

... and I will, ohhh, I definitely will.

*dumps IPHONE 5s into the bathtub*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by sodeeq99: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2014
I thought they say:'once beaten twice shy'.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by realnas(m): 3:43am On Jul 05, 2014
My. Honeymoon wil be on d titanic ,I see myself and my better half recreatin d jack and rose pose

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by layez: 3:53am On Jul 05, 2014
i hope dey wont replicate d disaster... Thas bin 102yrs since Titanic sank,and i can still smell the fresh paint*** the ship of dreams,i rem my man Jack,i saw him,i knew him... Few pple lk me survived cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by justi4jesu(f): 4:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by zeb04(f): 4:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Beautiful..I like the fact there is a thirdclass/first class dining and cabin. It reminds me of the movie once again. Do they have that chair and drawing board,The chair jack drew rose nd they made love. I think they shLd make a special room for that jst to make it more.......(Don't knw the right word)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by oskaaay(m): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2014
like the looks...it is historical also.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Dygeasy(m): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2014
mayapop: I'm not sure I like this replica ship. lipsrsealed The interior and it's beauty are not what bothers me undecided. Its the fact that 1500 people perished on a ship that was supposed to be a fun voyage. (titantic)This ship was poorly ran by people that took technology for granted and believed that she was unsinkable. The unthinkable happened making this ship eternally famous. Had she not sank maybe she would have been scrapped or not as well known like today. The idea of a replica ship is grand but it's not the Titanic. The real Titanic lies in pieces at the bottom of the North Atlantic. The Titanic is remembered by many eye witnesses through books, news articles, poems, documentaries and movies. A teaching tool it may become the replica but I don't think the survivors of the late Titanic would be thrilled by this kind of thing. Many didn't want to talk about the wreck and others from what I read were against movies or making the ship too commercialized. The film with Leonardo Di Caprio was excellent and how the ship was replicated for the film along with the underwater technology was amazing. That's the real Titanic. cool This replica should bare some kind of plaque or monument on the ship to remember those that died and what and why the Titanic sank. But i love to be on this ship, just for 30 seconds and i'm out!! grin
gringrin;

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by roqrules04(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Will the ship reach Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by naijathings(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2014
one word : MAGNIFICENT

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Shollay20(m): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by justi4jesu(f): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Reminds me of kate winslet smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Ayo315: 5:07am On Jul 05, 2014
May Allah make it a successful one.Mashallahau

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by mrgreen4real(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2014
They wan kill pipo again o!
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Jul 05, 2014
water go carry them go again oh....i wont be blamed this time... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Op, why did u upload pictures of GEJ's rooms?
Abi Na ship get all those?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu: water go carry them go again oh....i wont be blamed this time... grin grin
are you Rose? I am jack, i've been looking for you all these years cry
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2014
englishmart: Op, why did u upload pictures of GEJ's rooms?
Abi Na ship get all those?
all na from the ship o. you better start saving money.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by justi4jesu(f): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2014
centje: are you Rose? I am jack, i've been looking for you all these years cry

Yeah yeah pls i dont want you to be killed this time around cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by chibuike65: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmm this one na demonic project Ooo cuz the must sink it again, and if the thing sink is a enough blood to them
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nsonaso(m): 6:04am On Jul 05, 2014
centje: correct guy! cool but unfortunately, there're measures in place to block all artists, so that this titanic II doesn't sink tongue
Why not... 10 likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.