Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 (46941 Views)

Photos: Replica Of Doomed Dream Liner 'TITANIC II' To Sail In 2018 / 100 Years After 'Titanic' Ship To Sail Again / Heads Of State From 55 Countries Are Scheduled To Take Part In Chavez’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by seunlayi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
this will be a luxury unlike the Titanic 1 that was a disaster

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
centje: correct guy! cool but unfortunately, there're measures in place to block all artists, so that this titanic II doesn't sink tongue
yes o! Love scenes should be banned in the ship. What happened in 1924 will not be allowed to happen in 2016.

tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by maingwaest(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: Nigerians will definitely be part of this Titanic Luxury Ride.
. Definitely or the ship ll not sail.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by G12(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
CHAI! DIARIS GOD O!

MAKE I QUICK MAKE MONEY BEFORE 2016. I MUST TAKE A RIDE HERE. MAYBE HONEY MOON.

In other news
Check out these funny videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
centje: correct guy! cool but unfortunately, there're measures in place to block all artists, so that this titanic II doesn't sink tongue

I'm a Lover not a Sinker, security aint got no problem with me.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
G.12:
CHAI! DIARIS GOD O!

MAKE I QUICK MAKE MONEY BEFORE 2016. I MUST TAKE A RIDE HERE. MAYBE HONEY MOON.

In other news
Check out these funny videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

Hahahaha! Evullls!
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
What struck me about the report is that the project financier is a billionaire who made his fortune from iron ore. That's got me thinking: Kogi State has billions of tonnes of that stuff lying untapped under its soil. How come we don't have a Clive Palmer?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: Amen o! My dear I claim it in Jesus name!

cheesy cheesy
Never mind dear, APC must be the ruling party by 2016, then you can take your own share of the cake and use it to buy titanic11 ticket. Honey remember me oooo
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: yes o! Love scenes should be banned in the ship. What happened in 1924 will not be allowed to happen in 2016.

tongue tongue
berem, you sure about this?? What if you come be Rose lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
centje: berem, you sure about this?? What if you come be Rose lipsrsealed
I can't be Rose abeg! Don't want any artist painting a nude picture of me.

angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
HNosegbe: What struck me about the report is that the project financier is a billionaire who made his fortune from iron ore. That's got me thinking: Kogi State has billions of tonnes of that stuff lying untapped under its soil. How come we don't have a Clive Palmer?
how can you be talking like that. Does iron ore look like crude oil grin
They won't see it until countries like SA, take over the area, like they did with MTN, and gradually taking over malls with shoprite.
This country called nigeria is all about oil and every other thing revolves around it.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: I can't be Rose abeg! Don't want any artist painting a nude picture of me.

angry undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by sCun: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014

cheesy cheesy
Keep claiming it, don't go out there and work your fat off.
Keep Spending your whole day on Nairaland blaming GEJ for your problems and see how it works out.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by rattlesnake(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Prep fish for chau
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
HNosegbe: What struck me about the report is that the project financier is a billionaire who made his fortune from iron ore. That's got me thinking: Kogi State has billions of tonnes of that stuff lying untapped under its soil. How come we don't have a Clive Palmer?
...but we have Aliko Dangote. He will look into the situation
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: ...but we have Aliko Dangote. He will look into the situation

SO Dangote is the only person with the business acumen to go into iron ore mining? undecided

Anyway the issue here is the absence of a proper framework to encourage investment in proper mining and the lack of rail infrastructure to transport mined minerals. I suppose that's why the iron ore deposits of Kogi State have remained virtually untapped till now.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Harmvirus(f): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wow! Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2014

cheesy cheesy
...it cannot happen. Heheheh....stop dreaming,
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
HNosegbe:

SO Dangote is the only person with the business acumen to go into iron ore mining? undecided

Anyway the issue here is the absence of a proper framework to encourage investment in proper mining and the lack of rail infrastructure to transport mined minerals. I suppose that's why the iron ore deposits of Kogi State have remained virtually untapped till now.
as far as I know,I dunno of any Nigerian who is as business oriented as Dangote for now.
Its unfortunate that the iron ore deposits will remain untapped as long as there is oil is which is easily accessible. Blame it on the poor government policies which does not favour Iron exploration.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by yeloyhemzy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Me likely grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
really like the vintage look
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by herald9: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hope there will not replicate the icebergs too...

Dont wanna hear stories that touches the heart again sad
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by herald9: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: I can't be Rose abeg! Don't want any artist painting a nude picture of me.

angry undecided
Lolz... painting will be a looong process now...
The dude go just roll out his samsung galaxy...
B4 u say 'jack'!
There goes ur picz!

jummy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
[size=14pt]People would avoid long trips on that ship just because of the name. Bad business decision this time sir, should have named it something Else.....[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by experimentist: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Titanic is a curse
e fine o

My herbs brothers, pls join us one dis mary j's thread.. Let's discuss the coded tree.. Only members allowed https://www.nairaland.com/1799468/what-best-type-marijuana-ever
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by kayultimate(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Who wan enta?
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by 1stola: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
TICKET BOOKED.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by blesszzy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
oh God!!! Ds jst remind me d film of titanic.. Feel lyk watching it now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Who wil act d rose & jack part in dis newest ship of dreams,& hp dey r not gona start saying God Himself couldn't sink dis ship like titanic 1
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Youngzedd(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
How do I but a ticket?

Thunder fire brokenness.

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by BjMorgan(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Am hydrophobic, so no point of dreaming to b on that ship, even if na free, and besides, I can't forget d horror of hw people died in d movie titanic, it ws scary, though more advance rescue strategies must have been put in place for this one, but still I no day enter jor, I day fear water.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by sunnywhyt(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
It will surely sink also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.