Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 (46934 Views)

Photos: Replica Of Doomed Dream Liner 'TITANIC II' To Sail In 2018 / 100 Years After 'Titanic' Ship To Sail Again / Heads Of State From 55 Countries Are Scheduled To Take Part In Chavez’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Ahmeduana(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2014
berem: Nigerians will definitely be part of this Titanic Luxury Ride.
WHAT ABOUT THAT THING WEY YOUR GODFATHER ojuyobo BRING WEY HIM CALL BOAT HOTEL? WON'T YOU BE PART OF THAT castle in air hotel RATHER THIS ONE?
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by dinocy(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Nice! See people dey use create history.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by dohiswill: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2014
hope they wount call it unsinkable again arrogant oyinbo pple!
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Kirinwa: 6:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Isiterere: how I wish ! Honeymoon will be perfect on titanic 11. Btw hope the owner won't say "only God can sink Titanic 11" am afraid o

ALL IZZ WELL

According to what I heard the old owner said even God can't sink titanic.God vex.I thinnk it was an insult and affront to His person.Yet atheists be like there's no God.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yeah yeah pls i dont want you to be killed this time around cry
don't worry dear, our love will be stronger this time, al iceberg will melt at the sight of us, not even cold can separate us kiss
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Kirinwa: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2014
Isiterere: how I wish ! Honeymoon will be perfect on titanic 11. Btw hope the owner won't say "only God can sink Titanic 11" am afraid o

ALL IZZ WELL

According to what I heard the old owner said even God can't sink titanic.God vex.I thinnk it was an insult and affront to His person.Yet atheists be like there's no God.

To make it a memorable trip I think Leonardo di caprio and kate winslet should be part of it to add romance.

*continues singing
Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you.....
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Isiterere(m): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Kirinwa:

That's what I heard too (just decide to put it that way) hence my fear

ALL IZZ
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2014
chibuike65: Hmmm this one na demonic project Ooo cuz the must sink it again, and if the thing sink is a enough blood to them
it won't sink again. Just huslte hard before 2016 reach.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by DocAdray(f): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2014
Woah!!!

This is magnificent.
I pray it ends well sha (not like the first)...
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Isiterere(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Kirinwa:

To make it a memorable trip I think Leonardo di caprio and kate winslet should be part of it to add romance.

*continues singing
Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you.....
•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ @Leonardo di caprio and Kate Winslet. Nostalgic feeling of Titanic 1
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by JoeCutie(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2014
mayapop: I'm not sure I like this replica ship. lipsrsealed The interior and it's beauty are not what bothers me undecided. Its the fact that 1500 people perished on a ship that was supposed to be a fun voyage. (titantic)This ship was poorly ran by people that took technology for granted and believed that she was unsinkable. The unthinkable happened making this ship eternally famous. Had she not sank maybe she would have been scrapped or not as well known like today. The idea of a replica ship is grand but it's not the Titanic. The real Titanic lies in pieces at the bottom of the North Atlantic. The Titanic is remembered by many eye witnesses through books, news articles, poems, documentaries and movies. A teaching tool it may become the replica but I don't think the survivors of the late Titanic would be thrilled by this kind of thing. Many didn't want to talk about the wreck and others from what I read were against movies or making the ship too commercialized. The film with Leonardo Di Caprio was excellent and how the ship was replicated for the film along with the underwater technology was amazing. That's the real Titanic. cool This replica should bare some kind of plaque or monument on the ship to remember those that died and what and why the Titanic sank. But i love to be on this ship, just for 30 seconds and i'm out!! grin
This very post of yours spells intelligence in all ramifications. I love this. I love it, and I love you too. shocked grin Yeah, keep it up girl. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by zolajpower: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2014
berem: Nigerians will definitely be part of this Titanic Luxury Ride.
babe u r damn too sure. Cus out of 10 enjoyemt humans around d world is always a nija man or woman.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by vainfairy: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2014
cirmuell: wow, it gonna be epic!

Lolllzzzz!!! Who b dis "Its gon b epic", na movie Anuofia.....
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Creeps me out already.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by gebest: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2014
AND OF COURSE WHEN IT CAPSIZE ONLY 3 PERCENT WILL SURVIVE.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Infomizer(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Inosenduatall:

You mean arrogant fiancees. Nice one.

Correct!
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Xsolutions: It was in 1912 not 1924 undecided
I wasn't sure of the year though. Thanks for the correction.

smiley
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Chikere2: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2014
See enjoyment
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by agrovick(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Wowwwwwwww
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by JuanDeDios: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2014
TribalEAST: yes...this crew will certainly make it cos they've embezzled enough. Would've prayed for an ice berg if not for the innocent ones that'll be on board

Lol
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2014
And who say money no good??

Money x talking here
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2014
beryl04: Awesome!
Btw,Nobleval where are u with our facts?
E no go better for poverty and NL crash.
Lol...sorry. I've started a new one...quite tasking. View my topics.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Its all good as long as he doesn't challenge God like the last one did. "He said not even God can sink this ship" and what happened? it sunk like a stone
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by singlefade25(f): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls, I can't comment on jobs/vacancies, I need the material for UAC online test, help a sister, fawoleserah@gmail.com thank you so much
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by digi101(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2014
SEE LIVE MOVIE IN THE MAKING!!! shocked

-------> runs to go and stock up pop corn and drinks grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by tnktosin(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2014
We've got something bigger than the titanic in Nigeria and that's the agbami FPSO which at over a thousand feet long produces about 250k barrels of oil daily.... We no carry last for dis one grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Sheenor: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
i will sail this ship by God grace.....
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by cirmuell(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2014
vainfairy:

Lolllzzzz!!! Who b dis "Its gon b epic", na movie Anuofia.....
grin mumu, I know. must it be a movie before it can be EPIC?! next time think twice before you make a f00l of yourself! *sighs*
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by cirmuell(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2014
tnktosin: We've got something bigger than the titanic in Nigeria and that's the agbami FPSO which at over a thousand feet long produces about 250k barrels of oil daily.... We no carry last for dis one grin grin
it's nt the competition of which ship produces the largest oil, this is history in the making! #justsaying
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by bobbykeen: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2014
ULSHERLAN: I can never step my feet on a ship called Titanic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.