Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 (46938 Views)

Photos: Replica Of Doomed Dream Liner 'TITANIC II' To Sail In 2018 / 100 Years After 'Titanic' Ship To Sail Again / Heads Of State From 55 Countries Are Scheduled To Take Part In Chavez’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Swash042(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2014
I reserve my comment till 2016. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Mckandre(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2014
why titanic? why can't they name it something else like Hispaniola ? I hope calling it titanic won't make the devil to appear grin
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by streetzdreamz(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Nonso23:

This is similar to saying that the Missing Malaysian airplane is missing due to poor handling and disregard for technology on the part of the designers...

That ship was literally unsinkable in the eyes of the prevalent levels of science and technology during that period.
The most probable cause of the titanic tragedy amongst other stories remains: Brittle fracture at very low temperatures.
Which was obviously due to the little knowledge and high cost of advanced material processing techniques available as at the time of design of the ship coupled with the well known fact that science will never know it all.

Next time you board any machinery or engineering contraption keep in mind that even though the chances may be very slim, it could still fail at any time - new or not - if nature just aligns the variables well enough. Spooky ? grin
Nature just hated the titanic IMHO.

As for this new ship?
SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY KNOW TOO MUCH NOW THEY ALMOST CANNOT MESS UP AGAIN HOPEFULLY...
you are abso-freaking-lutely right,lols anybody that has an idea of how machines work would know they can never be 100percent efficient,just a lil electrical surge can cripple a massive computerized equipment,not to talk of mother nature,if d forces r aligned well enof as u'v said I doubt if there is any human intelligence that can outwit dia end products..@topic nice one buh I aint a fan of massive structures that can cause thousands of deaths if things go wrong,d chances of survival is always relatively slim.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by shilexholly(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Dis pple no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ learn at all.....me sef won criuse dis titanic sha....na life time experience.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Zenith21(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2014
See luxurious life: chai chai chai!!!! I must sail this one. No matter wetin the devil may say.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Zenith21(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2014
See luxurious life: chai chai chai!!!! I must sail this one. Oluwa is everly involved

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by schucks: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2014
centje: correct guy! cool but unfortunately, there're measures in place to block all artists, so that this titanic II doesn't sink tongue

Have you forgotten that Jack snuck aboard the Titanic. Madara will just sneak in too. And paint his way to fame grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by dapizy02(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2014
faithfuldon7: Pls mr. Clive borrow me the money make I use built my house finish abeg b4 u built boat

u finally buried Mr English in ur house...well afta builtin ur house try and rebuilt it again.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2014
schucks:

Have you forgotten that Jack snuck aboard the Titanic. Madara will just sneak in too. And paint his way to fame grin grin grin
he may just paint his way to jail. grin grin
Trust me, they are serious about 'no artist on board' tongue
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by domido(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Isiterere: how I wish ! Honeymoon will be perfect on titanic 11. Btw hope the owner won't say "only God can sink Titanic 11" am afraid o

ALL IZZ WELL
he said even God cant sink The Titanic. If he said only God can sink d titanic he is giving all to God.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by PedroJP(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Isiterere: how I wish ! Honeymoon will be perfect on titanic 11. Btw hope the owner won't say "only God can sink Titanic 11" am afraid o

ALL IZZ WELL

No one said only God can sink the ship rather a deck handler said not even God can sink the ship and it was thought to b unsinkable by many. Maybe God showed little of His power by showing He can sink d ship on its first day outing
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Tompeters(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Pedro JP:

No one said only God can sink the ship rather a deck handler said not even God can sink the ship and it was thought to b unsinkable by many. Maybe God showed little of His power by showing He can sink d ship on its first day outing
and the funny tin be say na ice the ship hit when e take sink
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by PedroJP(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Yomieluv: Money answereth all things.

Make sure u and ur kind don't board that ship when it manifests so that history doesn't repeat itself. Many thought the first Titanic unsinkable and one even said not even God can sink the ship.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by tchigofigo(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2014
well, 'even GOD Himself CANnot sink this ship'..
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by PedroJP(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Tompeters: and the funny tin be say na ice the ship hit when e take sink

My dear just imagine the little wonders there. The ice scraped out a part of the ship that allowed the almighty ship receive influx of water that sank it. An analysis said had the crew seen d ice 10 seconds later than when they saw it, d ship would have had a head to head collision and there won't b more damages or even sinking. Then 10 seconds alert b4 they crew saw the ice would have made dem steer clear of the ice but i think all happened for a reason to show that there is a supernatural designer of this whole universe, not just our world. Who can use his tools at his will in any dimension
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Yemlizzy(f): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2014
So damn similar to the titanic ship. Hmmmm i just hope history doesn't repeat itself. Jack and rose where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by cyril10(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2014
berem: Icerberg ke? It should be a boko haram bomb jare! But anyway,the innocent ones on board should be spared.

grin grin

Evil minds, you are not different from them.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by clemz85(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2014
berem: Nigerians will definitely be part of this Titanic Luxury Ride.

I bet ya
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by clemz85(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2014
tchigofigo: well, 'even GOD Himself CANnot sink this ship'..

who is this?
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by watchindelta(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2014
meh hope no romance dis time!
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Tompeters(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Pedro JP:

My dear just imagine the little wonders there. The ice scraped out a part of the ship that allowed the almighty ship receive influx of water that sank it. An analysis said had the crew seen d ice 10 seconds later than when they saw it, d ship would have had a head to head collision and there won't b more damages or even sinking. Then 10 seconds alert b4 they crew saw the ice would have made dem steer clear of the ice but i think all happened for a reason to show that there is a supernatural designer of this whole universe, not just our world. Who can use his tools at his will in any dimension
nobody can mock God and go free
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by todayguest(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2014
Good for the eyes. Not so with my pockets.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by ukandi1(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2014
hope d owner will not put a curse on it by challenging God .i hope this ends well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by bobolic: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Much too expensive for your journey into oblivion.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by myspnigeria: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2014
Nice one, can't wait.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of today, yesterday and tomorrow, the wisdom of your Holy Church, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, I pray today at this hour that I typing this should be among those that will sail safely in this ship come 2016. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chai! money good oooo!!! Edumare bless me with money!
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by JACKOFALTRADE: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Come 2016. . . I will be on board titanic.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Same concept...technological upgrade...God is watching.
Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by fiftynaira(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
MTN will be like 'if you want enjoy all expense trip to TITANIC 2 send TITANIC To 32505 sms cost 100'

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Titanic II, Scheduled To Sail In 2016 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
fiftynaira: MTN will be like 'if you want enjoy all expense trip to TITANIC 2 send TITANIC To 32505 sms cost 100'
eMpTy heN ultimate wonder grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.