Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court (58471 Views)

Can I Become A Lecturer With A 2.2 In First Degree With My MSC / First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre / Is Futy"s 2008/2009 Admission List into first degree programs out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2014
Olril18:
why are my Being daf.t and stupi.d...so becos u are teaching unilag students,thats how it is evererywhere,and how does that make hnd equal first degree certificate.....u are arguing like someone who has huge inferiority complex....
Bros stop referring to yourself this monday morning it's too early, Didn't you read where someone said because professors teach in universities then they know better than polytechnic students. No be the one wey I see I go talk, abi u didn't see where someone said some polytechnic students can't speak good english and he generalized it, so why my own come dey pain u?
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by DonaldGenes(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2014
piroskey94: no no no no no no no no!!! its chelsea(Phd), man u(Bsc) and arsenal(school cert) hahahahahaha, abeg na joke i dey o b4 some ppl go begin bombard me with wetin pass my power. #runsouttathisplace
Let's be frank here, How many trophies has both United and Chelsea won then you can assigned either Ph.D and B.Sc plus HND to each club

How can you award A whole United B.Sc and give Chelsea B.Sc...You must give each club according to her past glory and trophies
Plus United has the most cups and is the richest in England plus more fan base...

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by mikedimeji(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Am just laughing and still laughing but this time around laughing in Spanish.
I think aside inferiority complex, many people have failed to do their research on the genesis of polytechnics, colleges of education and university before they out of anger and I repeat INFERIORITY complex post their argument. Every body has spoken well but I think the best think for every one is to go back and check the various act that establishes this institution may be that will go along way to answer whether or not the FG should make NCE, HND, Bsc, BPharm, MMBS equivalent and that polytechnics and colleges of education should start doing masters as well as PHD. Still laughing sha
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by adanny01(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2014
omega2128: On the Parity of Esteem Between
Polytechnics and Universities
By Farooq A. Kperogi
If you are a university graduate who has been
socialized to disdain polytechnics as inferior
higher education institutions, think about this:
Albert Einstein, the world’s most renowned
physicist and one of the most influential thinkers
of all time, graduated from the Zurich Polytechnic (now called the Swiss Federal Institute of
Technology Zurich) in 1900 with a diploma in
mathematics and physics. Unlike in Nigeria, his diploma wasn’t a handicap
to his pursuit of advanced degrees. He studied
for and earned his Ph.D. in experimental physics
from the University of Zurich, five years after his
diploma. If a polytechnic produced one of the world’s
greatest thinkers, why are polytechnics so low
on the totem pole of post-secondary education in
Nigeria? Why do we reserve ice-cold derision for
polytechnic qualifications? Well, the answer lies in the different philosophies
that informed the establishment of polytechnics
in different countries. In the United States, as I
pointed out last week, “polytechnic universities”
and “institutes of technology” are, and have
always been, similar in rank and structure to conventional universities. So they don’t have the
reputational baggage that our polytechnics have. But the UK tradition of polytechnic education,
which we inherited in Nigeria, intended for
polytechnics to be no more than intermediate
technical and vocational schools to train
technologists and lowbrow, middle-level
manpower. So their mandate limited them to offer sub-degree courses in engineering and
applied sciences. In time, however, they ventured into the
humanities and the social sciences and then
sought to be equated with universities. This
request was grudgingly granted only after the
British government set up the Council for
National Academic Awards (CNAA)—composed wholly of people from the universities—to
examine and validate the quality of polytechnic
qualifications. However, in spite of this elaborate institutional
quality control (which had no equivalent for
universities) the higher national diploma (HND)
was treated as only the equivalent of a
bachelor’s degree “without honors.” In university administration lingo, only a “pass”
degree—the lowest possible rank in British
degree classification— is considered a degree
“without honors.” This means that first-class,
upper-second-class, lower-second-class and
third-class degrees have “honors” and that the HND is only equivalent to a “pass” degree. That’s why, traditionally, British universities did
not— and still do not— admit HND graduates to
master’s degree programs (even if they had a
distinction in their diploma) without first
requiring them to undergo a one-year remedial
postgraduate diploma program— just like people with “pass” degrees must undergo a remedial
program before being admitted to master’s
degree programs. This invidious discrimination against polytechnic
graduates and manifestly preferential treatment
of university graduates, often called the “Binary
Divide” in UK higher education parlance,
predictably gave rise to pervasive feelings of
deep and bitter anger and ill-will in the system. So in 1992, under the Further and Higher
Education Act, the “binary divide” was abolished
and all the 35 polytechnics in the UK were
elevated to universities and given powers to
award bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees.
There are no more polytechnics in the UK. Most other countries with British-style binary
divides also eliminated the distinction between
polytechnics and universities to varying degrees.
In Australia, polytechnics were elevated to
“universities of technology” in the 1990s. Hong
Kong, a former British colony like Nigeria, upgraded its two polytechnics—The Hong Kong
Polytechnic and the City Polytechnic of Hong
Kong — to universities in 1994 and 1995
respectively. New Zealand also merged all its polytechnics
with existing universities and allowed only one
— Auckland University of Technology (formerly
the Auckland Institute of Technology)—to
transmute to a full-fledged university in the
1990s. Greece abolished its polytechnics and upgraded them to universities in 2001. In South
Africa, from 2004, polytechnics were either
merged with universities or upgraded to
“universities of technologies” although with
limited rights and privileges. In Germany, polytechnics can now, in addition to
diplomas, award bachelor’s and master’s degrees
in technical and vocational subjects (and in some
humanities and social science courses such as
communication studies, business and
management, etc) but cannot award PhDs. In Sierra Leone, where polytechnic education
began only in 2001, the country’s three
polytechnics award bachelor’s degrees in a
limited number of courses, in addition to
awarding diplomas and certificates. Even Kenya
has started upgrading its polytechnics to universities from this year. What the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany,
Hong Kong, Greece, etc achieved in the 1990s
and 2000s — that is, the abolition of the often
unfair parity esteem between polytechnic and
university qualifications—had been achieved in
Albert Einstein’s polytechnic in 1909, five years after he got his diploma there. It was, like most
other polytechnics in Switzerland, elevated to a
full-fledged university, although it is still fondly
called “Poly” by its students, staff, and alumni. Now, only a shrinking pool of countries retains
the binary divide between polytechnics and
universities, viz. Nigeria, Singapore, India,
Pakistan, Ghana, and Malaysia. We have no
business being in this lonely company. So this is my recommendation: The HND should
be abolished. However, the OND should be
retained to supply the nation’s middle-level
manpower needs and to serve as a foundational
qualification for entry into bachelor’s degree
programs. Smaller polytechnics should be merged with contiguous universities and be given the
power to award OND and bachelor’s degrees.
Big, resource-rich polytechnics like Yaba Tech
and Kaduna Polytechnic should be intellectually
upgraded and then converted to full-fledged
universities. Having taught mass communication on a part-
time basis at the Kaduna Polytechnic 10 years
ago, I frankly think that the distinction between
polytechnic and university curricula, at least in
the humanities and the social sciences, is like the
distinction between six and half a dozen. In other words, it’s a distinction without a
difference. It’s time to bridge our own binary divide.

Kaduna poly has been running degree course for more than 7 years now. I have a friend who graduated with a degree from there and has since served and is working right now.

I am not sure for the masters but i heard they were to award that too.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Successdude(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2014
ITbomb: Forgive my ignorance but do we have Professors in Polytechnics?
sorry, do interviewers ask you how many professors taught u ? Or the cgpa of ur profs instead of urs ?

4 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2014
chitoria: I don't think so,did my HND at Abia Poly,my one year IT at an Insurance Company in Lagos.To be sincere I was the best IT student for that year in the company.The department I asked to work is the underwritting unit nd u know what that means.I did my best in that unit as if I already have unwritting knowlege.Other IT students that worked in that unit and were not able to learn fast were transfer to Admin unit.Maybe those u met are not from Abia poly.
Story-story, speak for yourself dear...bc i can't mistake Abia poly students for any other set - when we see them, we know them. Am not saying all of them are like that, but majority! I have stayed in Aba for so long, that i can identify them on sight - trust me.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by godofwar666(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Polytechics for life.... My first and best choice the polytechinc, ibadaan
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by ITbomb(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Successdude: sorry, do interviewers ask you how many professors taught u ? Or the cgpa of ur profs instead of urs ?
No, interviewers would call only degree holders because they believe that degree holders probably passed through a professor before getting the cgpa, which makes it more valuable. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by seyiraji: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2014
uni is higher than poly set up for diff purposes. dt has always been there. facilities and resources matter.
Any does anyone know if waec may/june result is out?
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by tosyne2much(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2014
jarkata: FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO-EKITI is d best institutn in Africa, products frm dis school full oil companies pass any school,dem sabi book more dan gurus
Chairman mi, whc dept u dey jawe ?
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2014
chitoria: I don't think so,did my HND at Abia Poly,my one year IT at an Insurance Company in Lagos.To be sincere I was the best IT student for that year in the company.The department I asked to work is the underwritting unit nd u know what that means.I did my best in that unit as if I already have unwritting knowlege.Other IT students that worked in that unit and were not able to learn fast were transfer to Admin unit.Maybe those u met are not from Abia poly.

U dey mind am? Abia Poly students always distinguish themselves academically.
The issue is that they look down on us, bt it doesn't stop firms and banks from giving us first berth during IT and after HND than the other tertiary institutions around.
I believe in my cert and ability than over bloated B.Sc degrees without brain wey full everywia.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Story-story, speak for yourself dear...bc i can't mistake Abia poly students for any other set - when we see them, we know them. Am not saying all of them are like that, but majority! I have stayed in Aba for so long, that i can identify them on sight - trust me.

If u were to be a guy, I'd have taken u seriously. Gals r known to look down on people when it comes to issues like this, and they are the ones who are the most gullible and fish brain. So I'll excuse u.
U based ur excuses on gullibility and ability to speak good English, what a myopic way of judging people.
I still challenge u that an average Abia Poly student will stand his ground academically with students from the best Universities in Nigeria in their respective corresponding courses of study, quote me anywhere.
You said u can spot a great elephant anywhere, cus u lived in Aba. Another rubbish way of judgement, now let me ask u, how many top tertiary institutions are in Aba and how many of them have as many students as Abia Poly do.
Like I posted to the guy above, d problem we have is not becus we are polytechnic, our problem is becus the schl is located in Aba, and many people underrate it's ability.
I have seen thousands of them who underrate the schl at first and were glad to finally get admission to study in the school cus of the quality of education and competition in d schl.

Your type is like those who becus the schl is in ur town, u prefer to go Nekede or Imo Poly Umuagwo, when it is a glaring truth that we are on par or even better than these institutions. Keep underrating it, while the ones graduating there have never regretted it, instead they shine the line everywhere they go.
U sound like one bitter person who underrates everyone, cus of school, it's bcus of people like u that such a matter of this magnitude has been dragging for so long and had to be taken to court. Discrimination, cus this one is Poly and the other one is Uni. 60% of what they are chunning every year from University are half-baked and have only degree no brain.
U can say the same about Poly students, bt then they have dedicated a better half of their time in schl and IT learning the technicals of their courses, and even if he is not too good in the theory, he can beat anyone with the practical aspect.

See if the can't be the same, make it a level playing ground. Is not even as if there are jobs waiting, cue in the EEDs, small business, and Business law courses I have been taught over the course of 4 year span.
Am seeing the new Windows, Google Inc, Facebook, Yahoo and Apple in me.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2014
Aside d discrimination, polytechnics requirement for admission and so on... Why is it dat university stdnts dnt want FG to equate dem, is it dat dey ar afraid of d challenges dey wld face frm their HND counterpart or wat ? What if FG decides to review polytechnic sysytem and equate HND and Bsc and the discrimination is totally eradicated, wld u be able to prove ur HND counterpart dat u ar beta dan dem ? Cos me I dnt knw why Bsc holders ar alwz very concerned and quickly take offence each time dis issue arises
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Skillz02(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Go 2 school, make a good grade & u'll land a better job,,,well i'm turning it around through»» www.naijanetbiz.com/qadir thanks 2 this guys atleast undergraduates can earn as much as full time workers
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2014
Normality:

If u were to be a guy, I'd have taken u seriously. Gals r known to look down on people when it comes to issues like this, and they are the ones who are the most gullible and fish brain. So I'll excuse u.
U based ur excuses on gullibility and ability to speak good English, what a myopic way of judging people.
I still challenge u that an average Abia Poly student will stand his ground academically with students from the best Universities in Nigeria in their respective corresponding courses of study, quote me anywhere.
You said u can spot a great elephant anywhere, cus u lived in Aba. Another rubbish way of judgement, now let me ask u, how many top tertiary institutions are in Aba and how many of them have as many students as Abia Poly do.
Like I posted to the guy above, d problem we have is not becus we are polytechnic, our problem is becus the schl is located in Aba, and many people underrate it's ability.
I have seen thousands of them who underrate the schl at first and were glad to finally get admission to study in the school cus of the quality of education and competition in d schl.

Your type is like those who becus the schl is in ur town, u prefer to go Nekede or Imo Poly Umuagwo, when it is a glaring truth that we are on par or even better than these institutions. Keep underrating it, while the ones graduating there have never regretted it, instead they shine the line everywhere they go.
U sound like one bitter person who underrates everyone, cus of school, it's bcus of people like u that such a matter of this magnitude has been dragging for so long and had to be taken to court. Discrimination, cus this one is Poly and the other one is Uni. 60% of what they are chunning every year from University are half-baked and have only degree no brain.
U can say the same about Poly students, bt then they have dedicated a better half of their time in schl and IT learning the technicals of their courses, and even if he is not too good in the theory, he can beat anyone with the practical aspect.

See if the can't be the same, make it a level playing ground. Is not even as if there are jobs waiting, cue in the EEDs, small business, and Business law courses I have been taught over the course of 4 year span.
Am seeing the new Windows, Google Inc, Facebook, Yahoo and Apple in me.
I wish i read all what u typed, but i didn't. sad , but trust me when i say I don't care if they equate them now-now, it doesn't in any way run me down. It's not a function of sch, it's a function of individual ability. That doesn't change the fact that Abia Poly students suck to me, am even seeing a couple of them now, and it's the same old story. There are polys i respect but Abia poly isn't 1 of them. Let me also tell you the reason why banks prefer you guys for IT, don't be deceived into thinking it's because you guys are smarter (am not generalizing anyway), it's because your IT duration is a year, and it saves banks the inconvenience of conducting test/interviews for ITs twice in a yr , which would have been the case if they go for Uni IT students.

3 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I wish i read all what u typed, but i didn't. sad

Want to hide open truth from any black man or woman, put it in writing / hide it in a book.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by oapbrown(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2014
pDude:

Thanks for the observation. I have corrected it.

Polytechnic product like you. Nothing dey una empty heads. Only cultism and ratchet behaviour na hin una know. cheesy

I thank God! Having been to d Polytechnic was my greatest decision in life...I thot University was better or more challenging...and so I went further after my stay in d Poly...but I found out it's not anywhere to be compared with each other...many of ur professors don't even come to class, so many unintelligent doctors, lecturers who can't speak correct English like yu...and so yu guys sit down and shout unnecessarily...FYI and quote me anywhere, PGD or whatever u call it, is a complete repetition or dubbing of d HND syllabus...so why recommend it as a bridge between HND and Masters? It's a waste of money and time, many professional bodies don't even recognize it except u have a Masters...I guess yu don't even know that...how many polytechnics are involved in cultism compared to Unis? Mumu undergraduate wey u be!

As yu can see, I've interviewed a lot of yu, and what many of yu carry in ur brains are mostly packaging with zero skills...inability to deliver, lack of concepts and ideas, pride, incompetence, etc...yu always want dat high salary, but u don't even have d skills and u're not ready to acquire them...anyone who passes tru a good polytechnic will not only have dat zeal to work, but skills dat can make him/her better in the market...anyway in my own field and a few others, HND and BSc are treated same way, most firms even prefer HND cos dey work better...so get a life and stop bragging about a degree dat doesn't earn yu a good job automatically!

Some companies would hire yu quickly when dey find out u have an OND/HND certificate before ur Masters...

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by JEITO: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Wen I was an undergraduate in d university, we had a course called,' engineer in the society' during the course we understood that as a polytechnic HND holder, in the engineering family tree, your position is that of a technologist not an engineer. That's why HND holders that want to switch to Uni, start from 300L. But it is kinda belittling if u ask me.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Evestar200(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Some pple are shouting ''after i don hussle for 200 for Jamb, one persor go come say make we be equal?'' i laugh, do u knw how many i scored in JAMB? There are so many pple in the poly that scored 200-251 in their JAMB, so dont come here and talk rubbish abt JAMB score.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Skeelzz(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2014
You will find them on another topic claiming they don go church/mosque wish for your brother what you wish for yourself is wat they wil say....and they are here dying with hatred over the fact dat HND shud be equal to BSC
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by shurlermoz(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Evestar200: Some pple are shouting ''after i don hussle for 200 for Jamb, one persor go come say make we be equal?'' i laugh, do u knw how many i scored in JAMB? There are so many pple in the poly that scored 200-251 in their JAMB, so dont come here and talk rubbish abt JAMB score.

shocked shocked :oHow many you scored in JAMB ke? Is that modified English or what? grin grin

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I wish i read all what u typed, but i didn't. sad , but trust me when i say I don't care if they equate them now-now, it doesn't in any way run me down. It's not a function of sch, it's a function of individual ability. That doesn't change the fact that Abia Poly students suck to me, am even seeing a couple of them now, and it's the same old story. There are polys i respect but Abia poly isn't 1 of them. Let me also tell you the reason why banks prefer you guys for IT, don't be deceived into thinking it's because you guys are smarter (am not generalizing anyway), it's because your IT duration is a year, and it saves banks the inconvenience of conducting test/interviews for ITs twice in a yr , which would have been the case if they go for Uni IT students.

Doesn't change the fact that we are more than 100% of what u people give us credit for.

U may have those u fancy, doesn't change shit tho.
We are better than 70% of tertiary institutions in SE, and I have my proof.

Btw, u na fine gal, na ur picture be that? Wasup nah?
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by shurlermoz(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2014
shurlermoz:

shocked shocked shocked How many you scored in JAMB ke? Is that modified English or what? grin grin
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by thoniann(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Thank God I didn't attend a polytechnic, I would have been a very very sad man. #TEAMUNIBEN#
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
AngelJennifer:

Most of the computer programs/packages and keyboard shortcuts you stated here are the things i learnt in a computer school/business center after my SSCE. Even some JSS 3 students can do that. While waiting for admission i taught my aunt who is a lecturer some of this packages and keyboad commands. Does that make me better than her? It is not about being in a polytechnic or university. Moreso, knowing this few things does not make you a qualified graduate or better than those you taught, it is based on your experience.
So,u r defending a graduate who doesn't know where to tap a start button on a keyboard and the one searching for recycle bin on a table phone...I pity you..
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
thoniann: Thank God I didn't attend a polytechnic, I would have been a very very sad man. #TEAMUNIBEN#
you are already more than a sad man.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Sodiq3(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
tenry:
Which university offers theories of mass communication in 100level? It is a 300l course,most universities I knw offer Theories in 300l. They might have introduced some theories to u in 200l in d process of teaching some courses like media and politics, development journalism. However, theories of communication as a course comes later in 300l. Whc uni are you? Just asking anyways...

We were introduced to Normative theories in Mcom101(Introduction to Mass Communication) as a starting point just that The Two added by Mcquail were not taught Not until in 200l ( Theories of Mass comm Mcom201.) Where we even did Some of the Effect theories. According to the syllable, we would be introduce to Critical theories in 300l and 400l in Media criticism..
ABU zaria, u? What level and school? or a graduate already?
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by benzion72(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Take it to any court, HND can never be equal to a degree, if you have one the best you can do is go to the University. I have NCE three years before i went to University for a direct entry for another four years of study. So dont waste your time. Polytechnic as the name implies is to raise technician to support professionals.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Mayorboi(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lets all get something clear; using the engineering family as an instance, the minimum requirement to be an Engineer is a B(eng) in the chosen field. And this is what the university offers.
There is a clear difference between an engineering technologist and an engineer. The polytechnics graduate engineering technologists. Now, a company looking to hire an engineer goes for the B(eng) holder coz he possess the minimum requirement. And same applies vice-versa. They Nigerian unemployment level has disrupted this system leading to all these confusion.
N/B: There is no discrimination... The HSE holder is simply the engineering technologist, while the degree holder is the engineer.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by hotwax: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
michaeltotti: Oau,ui,unilag dont always adhere to it.it is 200.when u knw that they are equal.y differentiatin d cut off mark.they should av say cut off mark;Dabi they only want polytecnic student head to swell uptongue

IF poly and uni cut off mark aint dsame.then we are nt equal

#shikena

THen why cant they make it the same.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by 1stola: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Badmushazan: polytechnic school of average nigerian that value education while university school of prominent nigerian that want to oppress the poor whom manage to have polytechnic education. However going to university does not determined your ability/ success.........no wonder a computer science graduate of ABU zaria asking me if bank security door allow customer holding a pen to enter or not ?..... Ewa wo Aiye university graduate ni ode
Nonsense!
see a poly student that can't even construct correct grammar.
We will NEVER be equal.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by hotwax: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
I dont know what Medcine, Electrical engineering, Computer science are doing in the University.

They should be polytechnic. Government is not funding and standardizing Polytechnic.

No wonder we are still backward technologically. University can never contribute to nation technology growth. The answer is Poly.

Kill me. Its the fact. Ask Employers out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.