Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos (3375 Views)

Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana / Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God- Fatherism–ayo Fayo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by Tobbie9(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2014
Ekiti people don enter am

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by Bash92(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: Very interesting to read. To Fashola ''probably the only person i think he owns now is his wife'' shocked shocked, see finishing. ''Fayemi gave cooked rice i gave uncooked rice'', honest statement. Ayo Fayose the tormentor.

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by goalburner(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2014
ahaika23: Guy, with the way ur dad useless reach eh, if I b you na to commit suicide. Useless generation.
And what makes u bring my family matter into this? Fine, thanks for the advice. Buh lemme prophecy dis into ur life, as u wish me bad may YOU AND UR FAMILY turn acerbic. May u never taste happiness cos sorrow is meant for ur generation.
I.DIOT A.SSHOLE!!!
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by sCun: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Fatality!
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by sharawwy(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Dts dia own political higi-haga,lemme face ma own issue.........smh!!!
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by command01(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
ba7man: He's got. 4yrs to put his money where his mouth is.

The Fashola he's refering to is still the yardstick of development in the Southwest and I can bet my soul that he'll copy some of his policies.

While he's bragging about his popularity, he should also remember that the rice he shared out is fast depleting in the homes.

Regardless of party affiliation, the final goal is development.
it's either you're conspicuously blind to what's on ground in Ekiti or been jittery. Rice never got Fayose votes man..I hate hearing that..didn't APC distributed same?just the existing interest the people of Ekiti have for him.Fayose is loved by all and sundry!

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by dubienatti(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
goalburner:
And what makes u bring my family matter into this? Fine, thanks for the advice. Buh lemme prophecy dis into ur life, as u wish me bad may YOU AND UR FAMILY turn acerbic. May u never taste happiness cos sorrow is meant for ur generation.
I.DIOT A.SSHOLE!!!
bros na presido pikin u d talk 2 dats y him d tak am personally..moral dont insult oda peps fada.. it might just come bake to u..

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by ba7man(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
command01: it's either you're conspicuously blind to what's on ground in Ekiti or been jittery. Rice never got Fayose votes man..I hate hearing that..didn't APC distributed same?just the existing interest the people of Ekiti have for him.Fayose is loved by all and sundry!
Loved for drinking in sepe joints, eating publicly and being able to mingle amongst people...........shallow reasons I believe.
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by ahaika23: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
And what makes you bring a member of my family (GEJ) into this unconnected disscussion just to abuse him. See dead wood de prophesy. I know ur type.
goalburner:
I.DIOT A.SSHOLE!!!

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
SLIDE waxie: I wish tinubu cld force more people like fashola on the other ACN states. Fashola is just a yardstick and that's a fact. What the idiott is saying is below reason. Fashola going to court to clip their wings wen he was abt to be impeached only proved why he is better. If it were u, u wld av resolved to bloodshed or money sharing. The truth is, fayemi was a mistake. He losteven before he contested. That's a fact

is that y fashola doesn't have any commissioner to his name?

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by eaglechild: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Even a 2 year old babbler knows that Fashola is stooge undecided

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
pls can Mods take this to front page

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by jmaine: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
ahaika23: Guy, with the way ur dad useless reach eh, if I b you na to commit suicide. Useless generation.

What has his dad got to do with his opinion ? Why are you this silly ? undecided

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by jmaine: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fayose is heavily mouthed . . . . . cheesy

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by goalburner(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by djon78(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
This guy has somehow redefined politics in Nigeria, the politicians we have parading the land are so much disconected from the people, living exotic lifestyle while there people suffer, they dont know the common man on the street is going through. I think this guys model will be the yardstick by which politics will be played now. How can a governor be flying exotic private jet and chopper, living faboulous life like a rockstar, while the people you govern cant afford three square meal, it is barbaric, inhuman etc.
For those saying that Ekiti people will hear am, I have a 90percent feeling that this will touch the lives of his people, because they really believed in him and supported him against all odds.

Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by madamoringo(f): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Nigerian politicians especially PDP have lied for 15 years, yet no power, gas is at an all time high price, BH is decimating the population, the army and police are killing innocent people, the country's deficit and debts are climbing, the roads and refineries promised are still being awaited after 15 years but the dumb brained posters on this thread are celebrating mere words of Fayose, a corrupt politician whose case is still in court? Retardunce GEJ also lied with he had no shoes and his fake Ph. D but today, you people are still crying for very basic infrastructure and security even a dog can boast of in my street here. Well Fayose now has made all his promises and the Ekitis have chosen (so we are told), now let us see the outcome in 4 years. I hope no one in Ekiti cries out or regrets but we will be here to see. Like the dumb president, Fayose is the typical PDP politician and I would like to see how he fares, maybe good or bad. It the PDP is the worst party in the world and the most corrupt. Ibos are happy PDP won in Ekiti hoping that they would slow the SW down like the crawling ibos have been doing since 1999. For the dumb Yorubas who cannot see and think, may you have no help when the suffering you brought on yourselves descends on you.
Re: Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos by ola6: 1:47am On Jul 06, 2014
All these APC thieves should "GO and DIE"!

See them thieves, only they and their families have been stealing the SW states dry.

TinubU Dynasty:

Wife - Senator (Rumor has it that it was her birthday present.)
Daughter: Iya Oloja (Closed Sabo Market, sellers lost millions of Naira)
Son-in-law: House of Representative (State)
Son in Law: House of Representative (Federal)
Tinubu himself: Royal Garden Estate, Oriental Hotel, Alpha Beta etc

Funny enough, these same people are telling us about corruption? Why did Tinubu and Buhari meet with Oyinlola, OBJ etc? Were they not corrupt? Or they are only corrupt when they are not on Tinubu's side.

Why are we pay tolls in Lagos? Did we not pay our taxes? Sometimes we are even double taxed, yet we pay toll on road BUILT with our money. Are LASU students not humans?

Government for the Elites, by the Elites

Lairs and hypocrites. May the God of Lagosians visit you all as you sleep!!!

[size=15pt]SEE YOU 2015!!![/size]

Ebola Virus: Ghanians Expresses Fear Over The Disease In Nigeria / POLITICS 101:muslim Men! Would You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit