Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials (25423 Views)

US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by talktimi(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2014
As i was reading the article, i said to meself this s.hit looks like what would have been fabricated by a supporter of APC journalist who works with The Nation newspaper while scratching jagabans b.alls and voila I see the source. Guess what ? Its The Nation newspapers... grin
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by NewsINigeria(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2014
that's true shaaaaa

Update on the security man who was brutalized by soldiers this morning >>>> http://www..com/security-man-who-was-brutalized-by-soldiers/
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by cirmuell(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2014
whitecat007: US follow the money trail but in the case of bokoharam money and communication are sourced locally, meaning bokoharam is not talking much on the telephone, they have their messengers and their money on wheels.

got it, thanks!
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Positiveminds(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2014
Since USA know so much about Boko Haram, they should tell us who the sponsors are. Methinks there are world powers that want to break up Nigeria at all cost for their own economic interests.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by TyTymer(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2014
I hope Obanikoro will stop playing games and face his duty.

In a proper democracy, the job of the opposition is to criticize the ruling party. That is perfectly normal. If the ruling party actually has the progress and prosperity of the Nation at heart, it would ride on criticism and take dressing.

Unfortunately, Nigerian politicians are self serving crooks.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Inova(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2014
F22_RAPTOR: Bloody lying 'US Official'; these fools are trying to make sure that their stupid prophecy of the Nigeria breakup happen as planned. What does he stand to gain by trying to shield the rats causing havoc with thier wealth in this country. This is either a very smart way of diverting attention from their targets or they are just been malicious.
If you hate the Americans that much then stop celebrating their brand F22 RAPTOR.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Inova(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2014
talktimi: As i was reading the article, i said to meself this s.hit looks like what would have been fabricated by a supporter of APC journalist who works with The Nation newspaper while scratching jagabans b.alls and voila I see the source. Guess what ? Its The Nation newspapers... grin
I'm suspecting this is Reno Omokri. Guy you're busted
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by whitecat007: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Ur welcome

cirmuell: got it, thanks!
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by bootstrap(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2014
HERE IS MY SUBMISSION ON BOKO HARAM. IT IS ONE OF TWO THINGS, EITHER OF WHICH DOESNT REALLY NEED MUCH/EXTERNAL FUNDING. MOST AMMUNITIONS ARE GOTTEN FROM OUR MILITARY, CARS USED FOR THE BOMBINGS ARE EASILY STOLEN, SAME AS TOOLS USED FOR THE EXPLOSIVE DEVICES (GAS CYLINDERS, FERTILISER, ETC ETC). FEEDING AND OPERATIONS COST DOESNT NECESSARILY COST THAT MUCH, AND IF MORE MONEY IS NEEDED, BANKS CAN EASILY BE ROBBED (AS THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST)

1. THAT BOKO HARAM IS A TOOL OF THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OR TOP ECHELON OF THE MILITARY

OR

2. BOKO HARAM OPERATES BASED ON VERY VERY STRONG CONVICTIONS AS TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING, HENCE THE HUGE NUMBER OF WILLING AND AVAILABLE SUCIDE BOMBERS.

IF THE FORMER IS THE CASE, THEN THERE IS LITTLE OR NOTHING ANY ONE CAN DO ABOUT IT, AS IT WILL END WHEN "THEY" DECIDES SUCH. AND IF IT IS THE LATER, WHICH I SINCERELY HOPE IT IS, THE I HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SAY;

1. GOVT (SECURITY OPERATIVES) NEED TO, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY INFILTRATE THE RANKS AND FILE OF THE GROUP SO AS TO TRUELY UNDERSTAND THEIR CONVICTION (THATS IF THEY DNT ALREADY HAVE OPERATIVES UNDERCOVER). OUR SECRET SERVICE NEED TO RISE TO THE OCCASION.

2. USING FORCE OR THE METHODS ADOPTED IN THE ND WILL NOT NECESSARILY YIELD RESULTS, AS THE AVERAGE NORTHERNER ON THE STREET IS NOT MOTIVATED BY MONEY, GOOD THINGS OF LIFE OR EVEN FEAR OF DEATH.

3. SOURCE OF SUPPLIES FOR MAKING THEIR EXPLOSIVE DEVICES NEED TO BE PROPERLY REGULATED AND MONITORED, RIGHT FROM ABUJA UP UNTIL CAMEROON.

4. FINALLY, FG NEED TO GET 'ASSETS' ON GROUND. ESPECIALLY AMONGST THE PEOPLE WHOSE RELATIVES, FAMILY AND/OR FRIENDS HV BEEN KILLED BY THE SECT. THESE PPLE ARE USUALLY PROPERLY MOTIVATED TO HELP. PROVIDE THEM WITH PHONES, IF POSSIBLE TAP AND TRACK SUCH PHONES, JUST INCASE THEY DECIDE TO TURN.

All in all, what i am saying is, we need to find out these guys convictions. No one can tell me that its religion, as they are even more islamic nations and yet dnt have this much willing suicide bombers.

finally, i did mention it somewhere when the gist about the US coming to help was publicised. Without sounding pessimistic, they will not be able to make much progress, kind of similar to why they did woefully in Vietnam. The 'terrain here is different and peculiar, especially up north. By terrain, i generally mean the mentality, the resources on ground (or lack of) and their mode of operation. They can't tap phones (as they dnt communicate much by it), you can't track cash ( as they dnt even need that much), They cnt monitor movements (as the facilities are not on ground - cctv and all), heck, we do not even have a comprehensive data base of citizens in the country.

By and large, GOD PROTECT NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Inova:
If you hate the Americans that much then stop celebrating their brand F22 RAPTOR.
bro, no element of hate in what I have stated, infact I have respect for them. Read the last part of my post and u will see it.
On the other hand, this has got nothing to do with my love for this awesome piece of hardware.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by ogbronx(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2014
Positiveminds: Since USA know so much about Boko Haram, they should tell us who the sponsors are. Methinks there are world powers that want to break up Nigeria at all cost for their own economic interests.
If they are able to break it up for their economic benefit, what does that tell of the country in the first place? There are different perspectives(including yours) to this BH thing and all seems logical and true. Bros, the ordinary man is left in the dark, that's why running into conclusions and calling names and pointing fingers ignorantly, portrays one as dumb. For me, I know truth would come out someday. Lets just hope that it doesn't come too late.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by talktimi(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Inova:
I'm suspecting this is Reno Omokri. Guy you're busted
what is this thing talking about
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2014
ozo-dimgba:
though there's atom of truth in what the US officials have just said. however, fg of naija should take this fight against insurgency very serious. Nigerian soldiers have done it in some African countries, they can still do it again in our country. our borders should be appropriately manned and the job is more intelligence inclined. information rules the world.
many of the Nigerian soldiers are boko haram sympathizers and thereby frustrating FG`s efforts to tame boko
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by politicalpastor: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2014
DANCING SKELEWU IN CHINESE LANGUAGE AND SHOUTING DIA RIS GOD OHH IN RUSSIA LANGUAGE.
WAIT OH, WHY IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN NOT DOING ANY THING to save human life's in that country,
FEELING SORRY FOR NAIJA IN EDO LANGUAGE HERE IN NEW JERSEY.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by whitecat007: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Some of you now saying you don't trust america would have rolled out drums and praised america to high heaven if they had pointed fingers to the opposition, some of you will be dissapointed a lot cos people won't always say what you want to hear.

You trusted US so much and invited them now you don't want to hear what they have to say just because it doesn't fit into your "kill the opposition" plan, nay! It doesn't work that way. The US said it's been difficult tracking boko boys and that the closest they have on them is that they finance their operations with money from kidnapping which directly links boko with the bolos down the creeks.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by zicoraads: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2014
When Jonathan said it, y'all doubted him.

The U.S. knows everything grin grin grin

Jonathan has been vindicated grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by drake22: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2014
USA wants to cause confusion. BOKO HARAM IS USA. BELIEVE IT OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Akbee(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=Lord Mecuzy]Why Do Nigerian Youths always Believe dat BOKOHARAM is an opposition thing.

If it's an opposition thing the PRESIDENCY would crush it so easily jare.

People would say it's Sanusi just because he said the truth on Missing Money Nigerians now feel his Bokoharam. undecided

Well like the Late Gen Azzazi said ,Before he was killed by the opposition I guess cheesy grin cos he said the truth.

Bokoharam remains a mystery for us.

All we need to do is to pray, Cos our Federal Govt run by the Devilish APC no longer value human life

Akiti Mava Jackson welcome to nairaland : kiss kiss kiss kiss

God Bless Nigeria[/quote
wot??can u make out anyting from his comment??[quote author=Lord Mecuzy]Why Do Nigerian Youths always Believe dat BOKOHARAM is an opposition thing.

People would say it's Sanusi just because he said the truth on Missing Money Nigerians now feel his Bokoharam. undecided

Well like the Late Gen Azzazi said ,Before he was killed by the opposition I guess cheesy grin cos he said the truth.

All we need to do is to pray, Cos our Federal Govt run by the Devilish APC no longer value human life

God Bless Nigeria[/quote
wot??can u make out anyting from his comment??
[quote author=Lord Mecuzy]Why Do Nigerian Youths always Believe dat BOKOHARAM is an opposition thing.

God Bless Nigeria[/quote
wot??can u make out anyting from his comment??
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by mmmustapha(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2014
jonescyras: America knows i will have 20 likes.
Nigeria know that you are the greatest mumu of all time
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Valentinooo: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2014
13volts said something like this sometimes ago. He said bokoharam get their funds from stealing, kidnapping and not from any sponsor as Nigerians thought it to be
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2014
US will fail on their mission in Nigeria if they keep mingling with politics. They did better do their analysis devoid of Nigerian politics.

Boko haram in nigeria has two basic aspects, the religious and the political.
The political is against Goodluck and anyone, even muslims, who is in support of Goodluck's government, and also against any politician against them, no matter your religious or political affiliation.
The religious aspect is against christians, initially they targeted southerners. But in recent times, they attack christains with little or no regard to your ethnicity.

The idea of internal sponsors cannot be discarded, not even by US. That they stay away from banking system even point more to that fact. Which nigerian politician is so dumb not to know he can be traced if funding of boko haram is done through bank transaction.

soldiers just get robbed like that What stops us from believing such robbery are camouflage to deliver ammunitions to the terrorist. Haven't we heard in the news how military helicopters provided cover while villagers are drilled by boko haram.

Yes, their tools are locally made but they spend heavily on transporting them, on paying suicide bombers, on cars for each attack, on intelligence for plotting and execution of attacks.

If US can't track their funding, they should try tracking their intelligence from the equipment, documents and members captured since the violence escalated.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by halmeyd(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2014
jonescyras: America knows i will have ZERO likes.
FIXED! Tenk me later
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by halmeyd(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Pavore9: Hmm..wonder what is going on in Abati and Okupe's minds now!

Buhari has bought d US - ABATI
CIA agents are APC boys - OKUPE

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by fkaz(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Positiveminds: Since USA know so much about Boko Haram, they should tell us who the sponsors are. Methinks there are world powers that want to break up Nigeria at all cost for their own economic interests.

WHEN THE FORMER NSA GEN. OWOEYE ANDREW AZAZI SAID PDP ARE BOKO HARAM SPONSORES, PRESIDENT JONATHAN SACK HIM AND THEY KILLED HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Yemlizzy(f): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmmmsadi don't even know what to believe anymore.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by whitecat007: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2014
@bootstrap jare, boko is a project of this present administration because of so many reasons. It was a monster pdp created that is turning around to swallow them now, just like Jonathan is using soldiers for everything now, they are on their way to topple his goverment.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by anufinnih(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2014
Meanwhile, PURE & AFFORDABLE .85 DENSITY DIESEL IS AVAILABLE...
CALL/WHATSAPP: 07062503257
Email: aphynih@gmail.com
BBpin: 2900FFD3
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, ONDO, OSUN & EKITI
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Kossyne(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2014
judging from the evidences presented by the US, I think their claims look sensible enough, but I can't help but notice this begging question

How come we are not aware of this kidnapping racket?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Tolexander: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Yemlizzy: Hmmmmsadi don't even know what to believe anymore.
put you believe in God only cos anything nigeria causes confusion.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by whitecat007: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2014
I can't rule both Tompolo and Asari out of the boko issue, let Asari shout against boko from now till tomorrow, it may just be a way to divert attention away from himself.

andresia: kidnappings and oil thefts continue unabated in the Niger delta without Tompolo's security outfit doing anything about it despite the huge contract it won to secure the waterways. the Nigerian navy has been relegated since they cannot be used to channel those funds back to boko haram.

GEJ is just out to destroy this country.

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by biomedixexcel(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2014
This will open government eyes......
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by nagoma(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2014
andresia: there is no doubt the huge connection between the kidnappings and oil deals in the Niger delta and the insurgency in the northeast. where are all the money accruing from the kidnapping and oil thefts going to? Why has GEJ refused to be proactive in resolving this boko haram bloodshed. he is vicious and is out to destroy this country.

I strongly believe that. There is a lot of truth is Nyako said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Chairman Meets With RECs In Abuja (Photos, Live Updates) / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.