Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials (25424 Views)

US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ada Nri1: So the US knows it all?

Lol that is one area black ppl proven to have a brain of animal.. nd nigeria where majority of them lives, what else do you expect? No wonder for them to fight bokoharam, they have to go to france nd discuss..

And yes to ur question, Nigeria think US know it all smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Ekundayo7: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
They are not saying that Northern oligarchy are not funding BH, just that they have found no evidence, and seriously, do we really think they could find their way out of a sock? How on earth could they possibly get access to financial transactions between Northern sympathizers and backers and BH? The FG can't even track it's own money let alone an outsider who has no understanding of the capital "C" of corruption. BH is nothing more and nothing less than a Northern creation that has ties with fundamentalist Wahhabi terrorist roots. They would like to kill two birds with one stone-overturn the FG securing their family looting lineage until the end times, and also install their shari'a law down to Lagos. BH has turned the corner into radical fundamentalism and whichever way the wind blows that will bring the most loot to the Northern Oligarchy is fine with them. These elitists cut their teeth in Sudan and other terrorist breeding grounds, so what do you expect? It is the "do as I say, not as I do" school of Islam supremacy. One need only look at the madmen currently rampaging in Syria and Iraq to understand this is all about power and money. Drunk on blood and death, either the sane Muslims/Christians pick up arms against them or get ready for entering the mass ethnic cleansings taking place as I write this. Northern leaders are playing both sides of the knife. The religion of Islam is nothing more than a politicized tool to control the population through shari'a. The sooner people figure that out the better.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by MeAboki(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oh oh! this news completely exonerates northern leaders like : Buhari, Sanusi, El Rufai & Co who have suffered endless campaign of calumny trying to link them with Boko Haram.

It wouldn't surprise me if some bigots here would not want to commit suicide because of this news.

Oya, Ruebin Abati and Reno Omokri make una begin find another way to spoil dem Buhari name because dis one wey una dey drag dem wit Boko Haram no go work again; even sef oga America CIA don research talk say dem hand no dey there - bigots hope say una done hear well well oOH !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
please am from Ghana I want to move to Nigeria.. wat do u think...

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Yemlizzy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tolexander: put you believe in God only cos anything nigeria causes confusion.
Truetalk!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by closearms(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ekundayo7: They are not saying that Northern oligarchy are not funding BH, just that they have found no evidence, and seriously, do we really think they could find their way out of a sock? How on earth could they possibly get access to financial transactions between Northern sympathizers and backers and BH? The FG can't even track it's own money let alone an outsider who has no understanding of the capital "C" of corruption. BH is nothing more and nothing less than a Northern creation that has ties with fundamentalist Wahhabi terrorist roots. They would like to kill two birds with one stone-overturn the FG securing their family looting lineage until the end times, and also install their shari'a law down to Lagos. BH has turned the corner into radical fundamentalism and whichever way the wind blows that will bring the most loot to the Northern Oligarchy is fine with them. These elitists cut their teeth in Sudan and other terrorist breeding grounds, so what do you expect? It is the "do as I say, not as I do" school of Islam supremacy. One need only look at the madmen currently rampaging in Syria and Iraq to understand this is all about power and money. Drunk on blood and death, either the sane Muslims/Christians pick up arms against them or get ready for entering the mass ethnic cleansings taking place as I write this. Northern leaders are playing both sides of the knife. The religion of Islam is nothing more than a politicized tool to control the population through shari'a. The sooner people figure that out the better.

just look at your self .if you have no knowledge of something keeping quite would b more honorable.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Ekundayo7: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
closearms:

just look at your self .if you have no knowledge of something keeping quite would b more honorable.
Only a deaf, dumb and blind man would write something such as you wrote.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by SkySpirit(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2014
The US is behind this BH thing via CIA covert operations and Al Qaeda with other terrorist groups. Also, some local politicians are partaking in the game. The US is inciting fanatics and extremists against the FG as they see our govt and people as stubborn and proud. Time would reveal all these, but the govt and great people of Nigeria would resist and frustrate their efforts towards causing disaffection and disunity.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:26am On Jul 06, 2014
Ekundayo7: They are not saying that Northern oligarchy are not funding BH, just that they have found no evidence, and seriously, do we really think they could find their way out of a sock? How on earth could they possibly get access to financial transactions between Northern sympathizers and backers and BH? The FG can't even track it's own money let alone an outsider who has no understanding of the capital "C" of corruption. BH is nothing more and nothing less than a Northern creation that has ties with fundamentalist Wahhabi terrorist roots. They would like to kill two birds with one stone-overturn the FG securing their family looting lineage until the end times, and also install their shari'a law down to Lagos. BH has turned the corner into radical fundamentalism and whichever way the wind blows that will bring the most loot to the Northern Oligarchy is fine with them. These elitists cut their teeth in Sudan and other terrorist breeding grounds, so what do you expect? It is the "do as I say, not as I do" school of Islam supremacy. One need only look at the madmen currently rampaging in Syria and Iraq to understand this is all about power and money. Drunk on blood and death, either the sane Muslims/Christians pick up arms against them or get ready for entering the mass ethnic cleansings taking place as I write this. Northern leaders are playing both sides of the knife. The religion of Islam is nothing more than a politicized tool to control the population through shari'a. The sooner people figure that out the better.

Have you ever heard of Henry Okah? What about Oct' 1st 2010, bombing (The Very first major bombing)? How about Gen.Patrick Azazi?

Yes? No?

I doubt its yes if not you wouldn't spill all the rubbish you did up there.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2014
deletrue: This americans na thieves. As we the FG no allow them come with full force so that them no go technically round us up and annex our country, they now out there saying rubbish. No show. Go your own way and leave us alone. By God's grace, he go stop one day.
What else does any normal individual want to know that boko haram is caused by the notherners?
Stupit Americans.

And who told you we will ever sacrifice American troops in Subsaharan Africa? If Obama did that he'll be impeached in less than 60 days. Troops were never meant to be on ground and not one drop of American blood will be spilled in a land where the people are as backwards, myopic and evil to themselves like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2014
XKZ:

The caption of this article is misleading and looks like a deliberate attempt to twist the truth.

The only thing the US Officials say definitely is that Boko Haram's funding is not from international sources rather they are from local sources.
All the other information in the article is about what they suspect and estimate.

They only say kidnapping and other criminal activities are involved and appear to be main source of their local funding; and this does not in away exclude funding from local politicians (whether opposition or ruling party) who are basically the ones who have access to huge amounts of (liquid) cash via stolen government funds.

Personally, I believe if kidnappings was that important to Boko Haram it would be much more rampant, the way it was during the Niger Delta militancy or even in the South-East.

Exactly!

So who carries out kidnappings more in your country and who gets paid big bucks for it; North or South?

Yup. Thats your answer right there.

We can't spell everything out for you then be expected to pronounce it too. Y'all use your heads for once. Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Positiveminds: Since USA know so much about Boko Haram, they should tell us who the sponsors are. Methinks there are world powers that want to break up Nigeria at all cost for their own economic interests.

Lies!

Your President came into power with the intention of staying forever, that much we know. When that didn't work he sought to create animosity amongst Nigerians using Religion and Tribe; that move has backfired because his former (Northern) collaborators have now turned against him. Not only that,Islamic terrorists have now joined in the fray.

If you want to know the origin of Boko Haram look no further than your President...

If you don't believe me, ask Henry Okah.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by nagoma(m): 5:45am On Jul 06, 2014

Why don't tell the mumu president so that he can arrest them or is he not tired of the blood loss in our country? His country?
You Ignorant, mischievous and fooolish boy angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Ekundayo7: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
nagoma:

Why don't tell the mumu president so that he can arrest them or is he not tired of the blood loss in our country? His country?
You Ignorant, mischievous and fooolish boy angry
Sod off if you can't come up with an intelligent response.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by Ekundayo7: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Have you ever heard of Henry Okah? What about Oct' 1st 2010, bombing (The Very first major bombing)? How about Gen.Patrick Azazi?

Yes? No?

I doubt its yes if not you wouldn't spill all the rubbish you did up there.
YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE FOREST FOR THE TREES.
Re: Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials by southsouthman: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
If the claims of is anything near the truth, how come the weapons and ammunition used by the insurgents is superior to those of the Nigerian govt. Ever since APC got the image maker from the US, their reporting has become suspicious. I am yet to believe that this report originated from the source they are claim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.